United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2008, 08:45 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Default Looking forward to Saturday now

Good result last night and not a real test of fitness so the players should be nice and sharp on Saturday.

Fergie can allow the team to go for the win, if we do the league is ours and we can then concentrate on the game on Tuesday, huge few days coming up and I'm still as confident as I was this time yesterday.

Unread 24-04-2008, 08:49 AM
MUFC One Love

The good thing is United stayed in Barca last night and are training there today then I think they're flying to London.

Better than coming back early hours etc imo. Keeps the players relaxed, too.

I've got a horrible feeling about Saturday tbh. I think he'll make changes and we'll get beat.

Then after the game we'll hear 'it's still in our hands' from Fergie. Then we'll have a good go at Barca but get killed by a late away goal then the pressure is on in the last 2 league games to win them and win the league.

£#%&! me that's some DOOM for you.

Unread 24-04-2008, 08:51 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The good thing is United stayed in Barca last night and are training there today then I think they're flying to London.

I've got a horrible feeling about Saturday tbh. I think he'll make changes and we'll get beat.

Then after the game we'll hear 'it's still in our hands' from Fergie. Then we'll have a good go at Barca but get killed by a late away goal then the pressure is on in the last 2 league games to win them and win the league.

That is real DOOM. Sort your napper out, all is well, if we win the next 2 games we will be in the final of the champions league and league champions

Unread 24-04-2008, 08:56 AM
redrose

Default £#%&! me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

I thought I was a manic depressive!

Unread 24-04-2008, 08:56 AM
gigo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Good result last night and not a real test of fitness so the players should be nice and sharp on Saturday.

Fergie can allow the team to go for the win, if we do the league is ours and we can then concentrate on the game on Tuesday, huge few days coming up and I'm still as confident as I was this time yesterday.
That's the spirit !

COME ON UNITED !!!

Unread 24-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Tiberian

We need to show a lot more aggressive intent as Stamford Bridge, playing the same way, for a draw, inviting them on is asking for trouble. Complete different style to Barca of course, long ball assault, we could really do with Vidic being available.

Chelsea's midfield looked old and slow against Liverpool, get Anderson in there breaking with the ball and we can cause problems.

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Crumps

If Anderson and Hargreaves start the next two games in midfield I think we'll win the league and get to the final. Would also like to see Nani starting and Tevez coming from the bench if needed.

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Whalefish

Terry will do a pre-match rallying cry.

Cam on lads we can fackin do this. We'll fackin do it. Hoof it towards that big lad up front and we'll fackin score one and me ere will do the fackin gladiator thing and stop them from scoring with me fackin hands.

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
If Anderson and Hargeaves start the next two games in midfield I think we'll will the league and get to the final. Would also like to see Nani starting and Tevez coming from the bench if needed.
I agree with that gayness.

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:22 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Terry will do a pre-match rallying cry.

Cam on lads we can fackin do this. We'll fackin do it. Hoof it towards that big lad up front and we'll fackin score one and me ere will do the fackin gladiator thing and stop them from scoring with me fackin hands.
Defending the box against Drogba and his physical power is a difficult task, no doubt there will be many long balls on top of Evra with Lampard doing his usual looking for the scraps.

We can outpass them if we actually believe in ourselves.

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:24 AM
puressence

drogba is injured ..confirmed

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Is he? Says who?

I'll be surprised if he doesn't play.

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:26 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
He will play

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:29 AM
Vidiculous

Hope Drogba is out if Vidic is out. Lampard out. Mum died.

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:31 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidiculous
Hope Drogba is out if Vidic is out. Lampard out. Mum died.
Did she?

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:33 AM
plopborsky

SSG2 - some £#%&!ing good post pal

STOP THE DOOM YOU @#%&!S

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:36 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
SSG2 - some £#%&!ing good post pal

STOP THE DOOM YOU @#%&!S
Cheers pal, just don't see the point in doom, people are acting like we have been dicked 2-0 or 3-0, we have drawn against a very good team, last year we failed miserably away from home at this stage. We have improved massively from then (similar performance but nothing conceded).

Lets not forget we are on the back of 11/12 straight wins at home, Barca will be shitting themselves and we will win 2-0.

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Vidiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Did she?
Apparently

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...id=1779 &ct=5

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Whalefish

Bugger, forgot Essien was back.

Unread 24-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Firswood Red