United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:06 AM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
ronnie signed with no fuss last year.
but a year later is looking for more money.

it's always about money.

Real are offering him 200K a week, ffs!

nft.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:07 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I know it's fantasy world and it's not that simple but I'd love if SAF brought in someone in a similar role to him, kaka and messi, someone of huge potential or already excellent before Ronnie goes. Otherwise you just know there'll be a void when he leaves. I think it's very important actually.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:07 AM
JakeB

tbh if he wants even more money this soon after getting his big contract, when already he's on the highest wages in the history of our club, he can go to madrid in my eyes.

You either want to play for us, or you don't.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:08 AM
MUFC One Love

What amazes me is how Madrid get away with it. Constantly tapping him up, but also they do it in the £#%&!ing media for everyone to set but nothing is done about it.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:10 AM
antonin jablonsky

Might as well face it we're addicted to gloom.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:10 AM
My Name is Keith

I heard the interview and have to admit that he goes about it the wrong way in my view.

He should have just said 'I'm concentrating on the Champs League final and nothing else at the moment' and left it at that.

But he keeps making out that he considering his/all options. And I can't for the life of me work out why he keeps feeling the need to say this. What's the point?

It's not as though he has to market himself. If his agent was to get the word out that he was itching for a move then a whole host of clubs would come sniffing without needing to create an unsettling media shit storm prior to the biggest match in 10 years.

The dopey @#%&!.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:11 AM
Ether

Just seen the interview, what a fuss over nothing. Stupid journo @#%&! pressing for an answer and Ronnie starts to get a bit pissed off with him.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:11 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
What amazes me is how Madrid get away with it. Constantly tapping him up, but also they do it in the £#%&!ing media for everyone to set but nothing is done about it.
It is out of order, but it would soon go away if a certain someone said he didnt want to play for them. But there you go.

Real madrid would probably stop these tactics if a few players told them where to go, but the vain £#%&!ers always get their heads turned.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:13 AM
Mr_Ed

If he plays a blinder in the final and wins us the trophy then he can go with my blessing. However I feel that he may be anonymous.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I heard the interview and have to admit that he goes about it the wrong way in my view.

He should have just said 'I'm concentrating on the Champs League final and nothing else at the moment' and left it at that.

But he keeps making out that he considering his/all options. And I can't for the life of me work out why he keeps feeling the need to say this. I'm £#%&!ing sick of toast. What's the point?

It's not as though he has to market himself. If his agent was to get the word out that he was itching for a move then a whole host of clubs would come sniffing without needing to create an unsettling media shit storm prior to the biggest match in 10 years.

The dopey @#%&!.
Damn straight.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:20 AM
My Name is Keith

I'm not though Fuzzy. Could do with some right now tbh.

JakeB

People can say what they like about him getting 'bored' or 'pissed off' with the questions, he could soon get rid of them if he wanted. Completely unprofessional in the build up to the biggest club game in world football if you ask me.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Brown or White?

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:22 AM
My Name is Keith

I shouldn't but white.

Lots of butter.

Om nom nom.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:22 AM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
People can say what they like about him getting 'bored' or 'pissed off' with the questions, he could soon get rid of them if he wanted. Completely unprofessional in the build up to the biggest club game in world football if you ask me.
How? He said in the interview he is happy here and wants to stay, what more do you want?

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:23 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Just seen the interview, what a fuss over nothing. Stupid journo @#%&! pressing for an answer and Ronnie starts to get a bit pissed off with him.
I'm with Ether on this, doesn't take much to get this place in a right tizzy.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:24 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
He said in the interview he is happy here and wants to stay, but who knows after the Champions league final
You missed something out.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:24 AM
JakeB

Quote:
How? He said in the interview he is happy here and wants to stay, what more do you want?
Oh come on.

'see what happens after the final'

That kind of shit does not need to be said. Brush it under the carpet/stick your head in the sand all you want, but that boy would love a move to spain.

Plus, in my view him adding to the specualtion at this time, shows where his priorities are.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:25 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I don't really care tbh. If he does want to leave, he knows where the door is. If he wants to stay brilliant but I'm not going to get worked up about it. My guess is he's after another bumper pay rise from Utd before leaving in a year or two.
The voice of sense and reason. I am with the Whaley Whale-ster on this one.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:27 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
I think people are pissed off with how he leaves it hanging, before such a big game in our history.

He could have just said he is very happy at United and left it at that and said nothing else. He just kept saying stuff to keep it hanging a bit.
Closed Thread