United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Venceremos

I'd take the cynic line here too. Doesn't seem the type to go a small club no matter the wealth.

Saying that, I don't think he'd go to a big club without any wealth either.

United/Arsenal/Chelsea, or a return to Barca. Can't see owt else for him.

Unread 09-05-2015, 04:43 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Of course he'll win things but ultimately, as you have so often said, nobody is really arsed. It's like PSG winning the french league - everybody is just 'meh' about it.

If they win the champions league? So what. Just like Chelsea. Well done. It only took you 10 years and a Billion quid. What an achievement.
For sure chief, but this regime has failed thus far. Since August 2008 they have spent more money than we have since the PL started yet we have won more league titles than them since the Emiratis took over. Considering the cash spent, considering the manner in which they've won their leagues and of course considering the £#%&!ing mess we've been since 2013 - that is embarrassing.

Pep would build an actually dominant team if given cash to play a sort of football that would take the piss out of this weak league.

All hollow of course, but the funny thing is how wasteful they have been so far. Can you imagine if they appointed Mourinho back in 2008?

Unread 09-05-2015, 04:43 PM
The Watcher

Stay classy Josep

Unread 09-05-2015, 04:46 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Stay classy Josep
https://vine.co/v/ezhLtxI7hnm

Unread 09-05-2015, 04:51 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Unread 09-05-2015, 04:52 PM
My Name is Keith

Am I the only one who would be pissed off he if went to the berts? The deluded liars would consider themselves a big club at last. Would be awful.

And btw, Realise the rest of the world is a bit meh when city win something. But remember, it's still grim up north when It unfortunately happens.

Can't see him moving this season tbf.

Unread 09-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Am I the only one who would be pissed off he if went to the berts? The deluded liars would consider themselves a big club at last. Would be awful.

And btw, Realise the rest of the world is a bit meh when city win something. But remember, it's still grim up north when It unfortunately happens.

Can't see him moving this season tbf.
So? What about me this season with chelsea winning the league? or when they won the european cup in 2012? Or when Arsenal won the double......or went unbeaten....or when Liverpool win anything.

You £#%&!ing mancunian united fans have had it easy for £#%&!ing decades in your own town, ruling the roost. Now you're getting what the rest of us OOTs get.

Unread 09-05-2015, 04:57 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
So? What about me this season with chelsea winning the league? or when they won the european cup in 2012? Or when Arsenal won the double......or went unbeaten....or when Liverpool win anything.

You £#%&!ing mancunian united fans have had it easy for £#%&!ing decades in your own town, ruling the roost. Now you're getting what the rest of us OOTs get.
No offence pal, but I don't give a £#%&! about cockneys pal. positvely dislike them in all honesty.

Unread 09-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
No offence pal, but I don't give a £#%&! about cockneys pal. positvely dislike them in all honesty.
I'm not a cockney, you £#%&!ing spaz.

Unread 09-05-2015, 05:01 PM
no fun

Quote:
I'm not a c**kney, you £#%&!ing spaz.
cockney has a different meaning up here

Forgot that bow bells shite, it's anyone inside the M25 with that £#%&!ing daft accent

Unread 09-05-2015, 05:15 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
You can bet your life if Guardiola take over City then every week the papers will be full of shite linking City with some £200m bid for Messi or some shit.
If that would happen, then we did finally get to see it if Messi can handle cold night in britania.

Unread 09-05-2015, 05:19 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Make sure you finish your lager top before doing so, you dont want to stain your Uncle Bert
It's very frightening wez, being threatened by a cockney. I was brought up in such a gentle area I really don't know how to handle it

Unread 09-05-2015, 05:22 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
It's very frightening wez, being threatened by a c**kney. I was brought up in such a gentle area I really don't know how to handle it
He'll smash your North and south in.

With the emphasis on the north, for irony.

Unread 09-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Sparky***

Oh hello, he's called for back up already.

How many of you want a bit?

Unread 09-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Wez

Steady now lads he's gone full blown Danny Dyer

Unread 09-05-2015, 05:25 PM
no fun

Quote:
Oh hello, he's called for back up already.

How many of you want a bit?

Love sparkles

Unread 09-05-2015, 05:25 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What was that all about?

Unread 09-05-2015, 05:26 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
I'm not a cockney, you £#%&!ing spaz.
Wasn't directing my ire at you tbf. I will do if you carry on with that lip though pal.

Unread 09-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Wasn't directing my ire at you tbf. I will do if you carry on with that lip though pal.
That's 3 now. lucky for you I'll probably be tired from punching wez's corpse to deal with you.

Unread 09-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Closed Thread