United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2012, 11:43 PM
JakeB

Default Jamie Redknapp

I was just listening to the nation's sage speaking about the Champions League final tomorrow, more specifically about Drogba. So, they show a clip of Drogba scoring a goal. "If you were to put something on Drogba's gravestone..."

Hold on. Wasn't expecting this, was Redders about to come out with a profound tribute to Didier?

"...that could play videos, it would be that goal."

There you have it, gravestones with video screens on them. Feel free to add to Jamie's gems.

Unread 19-05-2012, 12:00 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
I was just listening to the nation's sage speaking about the Champions League final tomorrow, more specifically about Drogba. So, they show a clip of Drogba scoring a goal. "If you were to put something on Drogba's gravestone..."

Hold on. Wasn't expecting this, was Redders about to come out with a profound tribute to Didier?

"...that could play videos, it would be that goal."

There you have it, gravestones with video screens on them. Feel free to add to Jamie's gems.
He's a £#%&!ing crank, comedy gold

Unread 19-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Ashley's Grime

A tombstone that can play videos!

Unread 19-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Chorlton74

when richard keys did sky.

"our guest panel tonight, ruud gullit, european cup winner, graeme souness, european cup winner, trevor francis, european cup winner, and we have jamie redknapp in the studio".

total no mark.

Unread 19-05-2012, 12:29 AM
Sparky***

you seen the looks souness gives him sometimes?

It's the sort of face you make when you sit on the bus next to the local nutter.

Unread 19-05-2012, 12:31 AM
JakeB

Perhaps fred should find videos that would go on fredsters' futuristic LED equipped tombstones

Unread 19-05-2012, 01:20 AM
Crumps

That's a great idea tbf.

Well done Jamie, about time.

Hopefully his Dad's will have that one where the ball hits him. Reasonably soon too.

Unread 19-05-2012, 05:38 AM
borsuk

Thumbs down

bit disappointing, this thread. when i saw the title i thought fenway had appointed him chief financial office or something.

Unread 19-05-2012, 09:13 AM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

It's the sort of face you make when you sit on the bus next to the local nutter.

Need some gifs sorting!

Unread 19-05-2012, 09:19 AM
The Return of JC

On a cold winter night referring to Kolo Toure:

"Well, I mean he's literally a Gladiator, inny?"

Toure was waiting for kick off, wearing gloves and blowing on his hands to warm them up.

Unread 19-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

I saw Souness do a number on him once, was quite uncomfortable viewing. He refused to give eye contact to Redknapp or address the ridiculous point he was banging on and on about. 'Anyway Jeff, I think the Bayern midfield were expecting a tougher game.... Jamie was virtually in his lap: LOOK AT ME, I WANT TO TALK ABOUT EGG SHAPED FOOTBALLS!

Unread 19-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Father Christmas

He's football punditry's equivalent of Danny Dyer.

Unread 19-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Part 36 Offer

hate the @#%&!. genuinely want him dead.

Unread 19-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Tronics

yeah he's a horrible pundit, offers no insight whatsoever except the usual footballing cliches

he sort of reminds me of a mate everyone has that always says some silly about football ie "mess isn't all that"

Unread 19-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Ashley's Grime

He talked absolute £#%&!ing %@#$&!s when we played the scouse @#%&!s at OT.

Unread 19-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Sloppy

Unread 19-05-2012, 02:38 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder

Need some gifs sorting!
First video i looked at ....what a #@&%! Redknapp is.

Unread 19-05-2012, 02:42 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

They're the worst gif's I've ever £#%&!ing seen. And they're after the last years final. Tit.

yhbr.

Unread 19-05-2012, 02:58 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
They're the worst gif's I've ever £#%&!ing seen. And they're after the last years final. Tit.

yhbr.

Unread 19-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

yhbr.
watcher lashing out like it ain't no thang these days
Closed Thread