Originally Posted by John Blazini
What the £#%&! is Anderson wearing??

Unread 11-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Spiffy

Default Re: Owen Hargreaves spotted alive and well in Doha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
A true Brit abroad
If that tattoo was on anyone else it would look classless and shite. However Rooney epitomises the 'Working class kid done good' so he can get away with it.

I was speaking to a woman a few years ago whose boss was from Salford but he had made several million quid. His wife had a kid and they had the kid christened in a burberry frock kind of thing. It just goes to show, you can't buy class.

Unread 11-01-2010, 07:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
If that tattoo was on anyone else it would look classless and shite. However Rooney epitomises the 'Working class kid done good' so he can get away with it.

I was speaking to a woman a few years ago whose boss was from Salford but he had made several million quid. His wife had a kid and they had the kid christened in a burberry frock kind of thing. It just goes to show, you can't buy class.
probably had a lot to do with it.

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Kwik

Any updates on him?

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:42 PM
RedMenace

Still training with the Reserves but he has done a few sessions with the First team and did "very well" in Qatar. Fergie will "probably" name him in his Champions League squad.

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:43 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik
Any updates on him?
Dead

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Kwik

Desperately hope the lad makes it.

VDS
Brown
Rio
Vidic
Evra
Valencia
Hargreaves
Fletcher
Giggs (on the left?)
Rooney
Diouf/Owen/Berbatov

More than good enough to win the league.

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Still training with the Reserves but he has done a few sessions with the First team and did "very well" in Qatar. Fergie will "probably" name him in his Champions League squad.

That would imply that he is still nowhere near, but he might be by the end of the season.

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:54 PM
RedMenace

Yeah doesn't look overly optimistic in terms of the short term but he must be making some kind of progress slow and all as it is.

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:07 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

That would imply that he is still nowhere near, but he might be by the end of the season.
Fergie said today that he's still training with the reserves and does two days training & then has one day off so as you say he's a way off yet.

Unread 23-01-2010, 01:24 AM
shadowplay

Partytown said on RI today that he'd heard he won't be back anytime soon, if at all, now. Problems seem more in his head now, he said. Some other lad posted recently saying Hargreaves was just giving up on the training ground because he wasn't up to it.

£#%&!ing shit news if true.

Unread 23-01-2010, 01:29 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Partytown said on RI today that he'd heard he won't be back anytime soon, if at all, now. Problems seem more in his head now, he said. Some other lad posted recently saying Hargreaves was just giving up on the training ground because he wasn't up to it.

in what £#%&!ing world could you get paid that amount of money and not get £#%&!ed off for not showing up

Unread 23-01-2010, 01:52 AM
gbmufc

I believe partytown

Unread 23-01-2010, 02:11 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
in what £#%&!ing world could you get paid that amount of money and not get £#%&!ed off for not showing up
i seem to remember steadman saying it was one of the worse cases he'd ever seen. not surprised his head as gone.

oh, and banking.

Unread 23-01-2010, 02:19 AM
Sloane

Unread 23-01-2010, 02:28 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay

That is £#%&!ing tragic if true.

Unread 23-01-2010, 02:33 AM
marlo

i told you all time ago.

the £#%&!ing joker wont play for united again.

without naming names, someone told me he doesnt even train. FACT!!

comes in, has a laugh and goes home.

Unread 23-01-2010, 02:37 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i told you all time ago.

comes in, has a laugh and goes home.
I'm sure marls if it's a physical problem, we can all let that slide - if his body has packed up.

But all this "its in his head" bullshit...what the £#%&! does that mean exactly? I'm sure he's on at least £50k a week so if can't get his head round playing for that, then he should just £#%&!ing retire and stop wasting our medical team's time.

Unread 23-01-2010, 02:38 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i told you all time ago.

comes in, has a laugh and goes home

Someone said something similar about Anderson on RI.

Unread 23-01-2010, 02:56 AM
Terry Silver

We heard all of this "it's in his head" shit with Saha, and Fergie even hinted at it with Vidic after Leeds.

Saha doesn't seem to be doing too badly at Everton, and it turns out that Vidic had an injury which put him out for a month.

I wouldn't believe half the shite that comes out of the club, whether in a press-conference ("we have money to spend"), in the newspapers ("United in for Benzema"), or on here ("Hargeaves problems are mental not physical").

The poor @#%&! has no £#%&!ing knees left so I'm guessing any issues he has at the minute will be largely of a physical nature.
Closed Thread