United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2009, 10:23 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
This season won't be his last, he's got bigger balls than you soft @#%&!s, he'll be even more determined to carry for a while now.
tbh I have got a tremendous set of 'testies'. sometimes they leave little bruises just above my thighs after a jog.

Unread 14-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
tbh I have got a tremendous set of 'testies'. sometimes they leave little bruises just above my thighs after a jog.
Not as big as mine

Unread 14-06-2009, 10:33 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Not as big as mine
no arguments there, big bill.

Unread 14-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville

Unread 14-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Zorg

I don't think I've ever seen a player with an ego like his tbh.

I felt like I was the only one who thought he didn't play that well in Rome. All I saw was a player having pot shots from 40 yards every time he got the ball. True, the others were utter shite, but it really felt to me like he thought it was Ronaldo vs. Barcelona.

A fantastic player but the club is well rid of him I'm afraid.

Unread 14-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Aloe Blacc

Unread 14-06-2009, 12:47 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc

£#%&!ing hell, welling up here you @#%&!!

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Mr_Ed

That tribute is very good actually.... thing that strikes me is that if he saw it he wouldn't give a flying £#%&!

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:14 PM
wiganste

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell

It's gonna be hard to replace him.

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I wish I hadn't watched that.

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
£#%&!ing hell

It's gonna be hard to replace him.
impossible to replace - there is no direct replacememnt for the best player in the world

but as Eric might say "before, it was something else. and after it will be something else"

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I wish I hadn't watched that.
Me too.

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:23 PM
boreez

for £#%&!'s sake don't everyone go all gay now. he has skills. he is also a @#%&!. good luck to him. now he can stay on the ground shaking his head, waiting for a foul that will never come in Spain.

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Sparky***

Just watching the video that Aloe Blacc posted, i'm filled with all sorts of emotions. Sadness, when i see that gangly, spotty, 18 year old kid on his debut and think how he changed. Pride and happiness when I see what he achieved and the great goals. And anger that he's now going to be just another 'galactico'.

I guess that's partly why I hate Real Madrid so much. Plain old fashioned jealousy. I feel Like, those supporters don't deserve him, they won't appreciate him the way we did. When you think of all the great players they've had in the last 10 years, virtually none actually produced by their own club - you can't help but think "you jammy bastards".

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:44 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
That tribute is very good actually.... thing that strikes me is that if he saw it he wouldn't give a flying £#%&!
Yep, the Tribute is great...because he's a £#%&!ing great player.
Our most dangerous player when we really needed a goal..& when those Freekicks found the back of the net they were breathtaking.

But, I'm not shedding any tears over this because clearly, neither is he.
I know he hasn't given a full interview as yet, but after 6 years at United you would expect that the first thing he would say was how much he enjoyed it, how much he thinks of Ferguson, the Club itself & the players he played with..
alas, he's more interested with how 'Historic' it is for himself & how the Football world revolves around him.
Quite sad really.

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Tumescent Throb

you do realise he hasn't signed yet Ramone?

Ronaldo is a United fan til he dies. he won't be able to help it.

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:53 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you do realise he hasn't signed yet Ramone?

Ronaldo is a United fan til he dies. he won't be able to help it.
Good form, Throb.

I'm only surprised that you've not come out with "He doesn't really want to go.He's not going, we won't sell.It's a media led conspiracy.He'll still be in a United shirt next season."

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Good form, Throb.

I'm only surprised that you've not come out with "He doesn't really want to go.He's not going, we won't sell.It's a media led conspiracy.He'll still be in a United shirt next season."
that'll be a symptom of your intellectual weakness

are you Welsh?

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:56 PM
razzle

hang on, is it all an elaborate wum?

Unread 14-06-2009, 01:57 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
that'll be a symptom of your intellectual weakness

are you Welsh?
Half Jamaican, Half Canadian, Half Welsh.Yes.
Closed Thread