United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Ginners

Default Re: Ben Foster on the Glazer protests..

arsenal bound apparently

Unread 23-05-2011, 01:14 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
arsenal bound apparently
Heading for trouble there. They like trying to win stuff too...plus there will be regular training sessions.

Unread 23-05-2011, 01:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Heading for trouble there. They like trying to win stuff too...plus there will be regular training sessions.
On the plus side, he won't be stunned to discover upon winning a trophy that everyone is already talking about the next one.

Unread 23-05-2011, 03:39 PM
JakeB

prospective new club's chief executive: "So Ben, what would be your ideal terms?"

Benny F: "4 year contract, 30,000 a week, and 200 hours of chillaxing per week, MINIMUM"

prospective new club's chief executive: "....."

Unread 23-05-2011, 03:56 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
prospective new club's chief executive: "So Ben, what would be your ideal terms?"

Benny F: "4 year contract, 30,000 a week, and 200 hours of chillaxing per week, MINIMUM"

prospective new club's chief executive: "....."
Ben : "I'll play 30 league games, want christmas and the bank holidays off....no FA cup but I'll play in the league cup it's a right laugh"

Unread 23-05-2011, 03:59 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Ben : "I'll play 30 league games, want christmas and the bank holidays off....no FA cup but I'll play in the league cup it's a right laugh"
"Also, if a penalty is awarded to the opposition, I want to be able to pick an outfield player to go in goal for it. I don't like them. I get a sweat on."

Unread 23-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
On the plus side, he won't be stunned to discover upon winning a trophy that everyone is already talking about the next one.
Trophy

It's not the 90's/00's any more mate.

Unread 28-08-2011, 11:48 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

God he's a £#%&!ing wum.

Unread 30-08-2011, 10:48 AM
red in cumbria

Surprised his latest £#%&!-up on Sunday hasn't been mentioned yet

Unread 30-08-2011, 11:07 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Surprised his latest £#%&!-up on Sunday hasn't been mentioned yet
That's what I was alluding to tbh

Unread 30-08-2011, 12:27 PM
borsuk

no pressure though eh, ben
Closed Thread