United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Lok

Default Anyone watching the dippers

Anelka just missed an open net. It's on a par with that miss that Forlan had for us once. Shocking. @#%&!.

Coracao

Default Anelka - you @#%&!

missed an open net

1MUFC

Unread 02-12-2007, 04:41 PM
ivan9188

He's £#%&!ing gash.

Unread 02-12-2007, 04:51 PM
MJ Ramone

How the £#%&! did we conspire to lose to that shower of long-ball @#%&!s last Saturday??
Should be £#%&!ing ashamed of ourselves.

Obviously Bolton are trying just as hard today though
I'm sure Megson will have them fired up for Old Trafford, take it easy today though lads aye?..after the Lord Mayors Show & all that.
£#%&!ing @#%&!s.

Unread 02-12-2007, 04:57 PM
toseeunited

here's the miss:

LINK

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:03 PM
legendary saf

Gutless stuff Anelka, coward.

Regardless, its Bolton at their place. Only one winner.

I hope Bolton go down, cnts.

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Dueling Banjos

Thumbs down

Unbe£#%&!inglievable.

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

no doubt they will have won the league again today

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:24 PM
khmk

long faced @#%&!.

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Gizza

Jesus - that shower of shit go above us winning this game today. How has this happened?

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:33 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizza
Jesus - that shower of shit go above us winning this game today. How has this happened?
cos we haven't played yet this weekend

know what you mean though, but they're nothing to be worried about mate!!

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:36 PM
The Watcher

I do find it a little concerning that they're still keeping up with the League leaders in December. They're usually 20 points of the pace by now

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
Not sure I agree with that. They need to be taken seriously, they've got a good squad this season and sad to say they look to have a top quality striker in Torres. Wasn't sure he'd do it over here but I stand corrected, looks a dangerous player. 20 goals this season easy.

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I do find it a little concerning that they're still keeping up with the League leaders in December. They're usually 20 points of the pace by now
And like most of Rafa's teams in the past, including the Vermin, they always seem to finish a season strongly.

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Gizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
cos we haven't played yet this weekend

Yeah, and we will be level on games played after today and behind them... i just want to know how cos whenever i see them, they are £#%&!in gash.... we best £#%&!in beat them in a fortnight - would like them to be still unbeaten in the league before we do it too

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:40 PM
toseeunited

i just look at united at this time of year, and we didn't have a great start but we've recovered from that well.

we've been playing decent stuff with key players like scholesy and wazza out of the side for lnog periods of time.

as long as we keep our form going minus bolton obv, we'll have a good xmas and we know that SAF does something in the late stages of the season that is the reason why we win championships.

and this season we have the squad to challenge on all fronts, £#%&! the rest for the mo

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Whalefish

It's just a bit of a worry. I don't see many teams putting up a fight against Arsenal and Liverpool - for all this average %@#$&!s - have been scoring for fun recently and aren't letting many in at the back. They are a good side and I won't be surprised if we stutter against them in a few weeks. Unlike previous seasons they appear to be genuine contenders so I suspect they'll be well up for it, just hope Utd are too.

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:47 PM
£#%&! KFC

you know what's funny....they will still be unbeaten by trhe time they play us in two weeks...then we'll beat them...like we always do

the Dippers have played all of their so called title rivals at home while by the same time we'll only have played Chelski at home

Citeh have more chance of winning the league than the Dippers

Unread 02-12-2007, 05:49 PM
legendary saf

We have had tougher fixtures than them, last year they got a really tough start so them lagging behind so early wasnt a real surprise.

they've hit a good run of form now though, won't be shocked if they beat us in a couple of weeks. its at their place aswell.
Closed Thread