United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Bunker Buster

Exclamation Lvg delay.

Heard a bit of news today from a reliable Dutch source, second hand....

The main thread is hoachin with £#%&!ing vines and presser news. So ive done a new thread..

The delay in the announcement and actual signing and reveal comes down to Fergie and a few other senior board members and staff wanting to keep the giggs continuity thread going....

Fergie wants Giggs on the staff, in a coaching role, some at the club think it's what we owe him...

Cards on the table LVG has asked for his own staff...

Apparently he's playing hard ball on this and they are trying to accommodate all parties.

Pips gone to the WC bbc crew and the rest are gone, jimmy etc...

The stumbling block at the moment is fergie meddling in the dots on I's and T's...

He wants the job but won't be bullied into a clubs staff structure (FERGIES)

Unread 07-05-2014, 09:54 PM
red in cumbria

Knew it was Freggie, tbh :shakehead:

Unread 07-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Pop

Ferie needs to be sacked. Seriously.

Unread 07-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Sparky***

Jesus £#%&!ing christ. I wish he'd £#%&!off sticking his oar in the stupid old @#%&!.

Do we want a decent manager or not?

Unread 07-05-2014, 09:56 PM
VodkaAndCoke

A lot of us suspected Fergie would be against his appointment. If true it's pathetic tbh.

Thanks for the memories Fergie but £#%&! off now please.

magic_cantona

Ancelotti will be available tomorrow.

innit

£#%&! off Fergie

sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

The main thread is hoachin with £#%&!ing vines and presser news. So ive done a new thread..

The delay in the announcement and actual signing and reveal comes down to Fergie and a few other senior board members and staff wanting to keep the giggs continuity thread going....

Fergie wants Giggs on the staff, in a coaching role, some at the club think it's what we owe him...

Apparently he's playing hard ball on this and they are trying to accommodate all parties.

The stumbling block at the moment is fergie meddling in the dots on I's and T's...

Yes, I'm sure you have the inside track on this shit.

Unread 07-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Vedder

£#%&! off Freggle ffs

Unread 07-05-2014, 09:59 PM
HERTS_RED

Can you imagine the clash of egos between Fergie and LVG

He needs to do one for a couple of years

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Ancelotti will be available tomorrow.
Posted in the Ancelotti thread...he was NEVER in the running

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...2&postcount=15

LVG was done early doors...

Spoke to him while moyes was here FFs

He agreed, but the actual control of the position is bothering him...
Someone's had a word in his ear.

My Name is Keith

Can't see how giggs would be happy with that knowing lvg doesn't want him but is having his hand forced.

£#%&!ing moyes off is the best thing the owners have done whilst at the club. They need to stamp on this too - I just don't quite buy the importance of the class of 92 being involved. Giggs and Neville have already obliterated a decent view of old Trafford with that stupid £#%&!ing Norwegian Chinese accommodating hotel.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:00 PM
Sparky***

If we £#%&! this up it will be almost as big a disaster as appointing Moyes in the first place.

Fergie is doing untold damage to our chances of moving on. He just cannot stop meddling. Total and utter control freak.

Just £#%&! off on holiday, enjoy retirement and let the club move on ffs. He's going to end up doing decades worth of damage.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:01 PM
red in cumbria

Well, we were told by RedIsh SAF was an "increasingly isolated figure" after Gollum was sacked - and they never get anything wrong do they?

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

What an utter @#%&! Ferguson is. As if his Moyes appointment hasn't £#%&!ed us enough.

If Van Gaal doesn't want Giggs as his number 2, then the club definitely shouldn't be forcing it on him. It's asking for trouble down the line if the two ever clash.

I hate this idea that the Class of '92 are owed something by United. They haven't got a single ounce of experience worthy of the positions they are being pushed for. Giggs should concentrate on his coaching badges and maybe managing some of the youth. Fergie needs to £#%&! off and stay in Barbados. Let us out of your Stalinist vice grip you power-hungry, egocentric Jock @#%&!.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Wez

Thumbs down

I'm sure I recall Fergie saying that there wouldn't be another Busby situation after his retirement i.e him £#%&!ing hanging around the club when he's retired

He should have no say in this whatsoever after giving Moyes the nod

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:04 PM
sa7

Yeah, Fergie is a @#%&!.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:06 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

heard it elsewhere from their equivalent to our charles.

ferguson is a @#%&!.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:06 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Yeah, Fergie is a @#%&!.
Not calling him a @#%&!, simply stating that his previous choice on our new manager was dog shit and therefore should have no involvement.

Unread 07-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
I'm sure I recall Fergie saying that there wouldn't be another Busby situation after his retirement i.e him £#%&!ing hanging around the club when he's retired

He should have no say in this whatsoever ever after giving Moyes the nod
This. He should be made to have a £#%&!ing big boulder attached to him at all times with I appointed Moyes carved into it. Old @#%&!.
Closed Thread