United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2011, 04:11 PM
toseeunited

Talking Talksport now!!

Unread 14-03-2011, 04:14 PM
toseeunited

Please tell me someone else heard that??

Curly from Stockport just called in rofl

Unread 14-03-2011, 04:18 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited

mustve just missed it whaddy say?

Unread 14-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Jethro

Brilliant, they fall for it every time.

Unread 14-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

link?

Unread 14-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Jethro

Waiting on their attempt

Unread 14-03-2011, 04:34 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
mustve just missed it whaddy say?
he said massive about 20 times (no wum), it's a long way to go to wembley from stockport, there'll be 100,000 city fans going down (which later became 150,000) and the funniest one that Magoo travel has just gone bump so they're struggling for coaches

it was one of them, it was so bad it was good.

he then slipped in that they took 250,000 to blackburn on the hill and they rumbled him

Unread 14-03-2011, 04:46 PM
elephantstone

I was listening to talksport earlier and they said that the GMP and the Met were having a meeting with teh FA about staging it elsewhere??

Probably shite

Unread 14-03-2011, 04:50 PM
believe

Quote:
I love how citeh fans are now fully knowledgeable of the logistics of getting to Wembley

Unread 14-03-2011, 04:52 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Bertie and his mates, giddy about their trip to Wembley.....joyfully skip to Stockport station.....

"we're not really here"........"que sera sera"......."take that banner down"......"blue moon"

They've got their Man City lunchboxes, some top trumps, Bass shandy and rum and rasin ice cream for the journey (LADS).

The train pulls in and they skip onto the nearest carriage......but wait, whats going on???

The train is full of moody lads in black jackets, drinking, smoking and gambling on the tables........

Whats happened? Are they all going down for the London Marathon?? Whats that....why are they goading us?......are they United fans? Why have they travelled to Manchester to go back down the London?! THIS ISNT HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!.

Bertie and his mates walk down the carriage.....and find their advanced booked seats.....unsure whats going on....must be a mix up......there's 4 lads sat in the seats......."excuse me sir, your in my seat"......"£#%&! off you sad @#%&!"......."oh i'm sorry must have been a mix up"........."no mix up now hand over that nice MCFC lunch box and lets see what your mum's made me".

Bertie and the boys...retreat down the carriage and resign to the fact they will have to sit on the floor.......

2 1/2 hours of "35 years"......drunken yobs walking over them to go for a piss every mintute, with the sly boot left in every now and again......realising they are being used as human ashtrays.........this isnt how it should be.....this isnt their image of a joyous trip to London.......

Bertie looks at his sad reflection in the window.....he noticed 2 tear marks have smudged his facepaint.......as a MUFC yob opens a bashed can of stella, spraying beer all over his "Wembly 2011" t shirt.......
Hardcore wumming on bluemoon today

Unread 14-03-2011, 04:55 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Hardcore wumming on bluemoon today
didn't know reddles was on boomoon.

Unread 14-03-2011, 05:13 PM
beansy

still a wum

Unread 14-03-2011, 05:35 PM
magic_cantona

I'd just like to say, and WiganSte can vouch for it, IT WAS ME on Talksport

The researcher guy asked my name and I was nervy as £#%&! and I said Curly from Stockport.He said 'as in Curly Watts' so I said " Yeah, my dad named me after him.Shocking". Then he says that he'll call me back and I'm thinking, "No £#%&!ing way, he's sussed me out"

Then 'private number' comes up on my phone and I'm on!

Was stuttering like £#%&! and I tried to carry on but they £#%&!ed me off after the '250k at Blackburn'

Unread 14-03-2011, 05:36 PM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

The researcher guy asked my name and I was nervy as £#%&! and I said Curly from Stockport.He said 'as in Curly Watts' so I said " Yeah, my dad named me after him.Shocking". Then he says that he'll call me back and I'm thinking, "No £#%&!ing way, he's sussed me out"

Was stuttering like £#%&! and I tried to carry on but they £#%&!ed me off after the '250k at Blackburn'
Well done mate

Anyone get a recording?

Unread 14-03-2011, 05:36 PM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:

talk about milking it! good work maggers I look forward to the youtube clip

Unread 14-03-2011, 05:38 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:

Get a link up of it.

Unread 14-03-2011, 05:39 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

wiganste

Good work Magic. You're getting good at these phone ins!

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
talk about milking it! good work maggers I look forward to the youtube clip
I doubt they'll play it again in the repeat of the show, seeing as they sussed out I was on a wum.

I texted in later saying "Cant believe you've labelled me a United fan.We really did take 250k to Blackburn.City til I die! - Curly"

Closed Thread