Unread 31-12-2022, 06:15 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

Unread 31-12-2022, 06:16 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Absolutely hilarious watching Newcastle lose their shit over leeds' time wasting considering the amount they did at old trafford
Shoes on the other foot now. Now that they're high up the table they can expect plenty more of that.

Unread 31-12-2022, 06:16 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Absolutely hilarious watching Newcastle lose their shit over leeds' time wasting considering the amount they did at old trafford
Hopefully we get bought out by some rich billionaire willing to spend billions on us.

That’s the end of the Newcastle dream

When it’s all relatively level headed with wages offered and fees paid , Newcastle will be at the bottom of about 5 teams . Nobody will jump at the chance to join them ahead of other teams

Unread 31-12-2022, 06:33 PM
Hyman_Roth

Get in.

Unread 31-12-2022, 06:34 PM
Dasilvatwins

I know United have been shit the last few seasons. But I’ve never seen an opposition defence open up and bend over like that for us like Brighton just did there.

Arsenal player dribbles without a challenge they win the ball back and some how commit half their team and then get countered

Unread 31-12-2022, 06:38 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I know United have been shit the last few seasons. But I’ve never seen an opposition defence open up and bend over like that for us like Brighton just did there.

Arsenal player dribbles without a challenge they win the ball back and some how commit half their team and then get countered
That's because for years we have been sitting off teams and not winning the ball off them in the most dangerous third of the pitch whilst they are in transition.

Slowly improving.

Unread 31-12-2022, 06:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

What you on about,

Wolves defender basically put Garnacho through on goal today and he £#%&!ed it up.

We have plenty of presentable chances it’s just we have the weakest selection of forwards in the last 20 years.

Unread 31-12-2022, 06:45 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
What you on about,

Wolves defender basically put Garnacho through on goal today and he £#%&!ed it up.

We have plenty of presentable chances it’s just we have the weakest selection of forwards in the last 20 years.
Brighton as a team defended very poorly. Lack of challenge etc. garnacho was an individual mistake.

Unread 31-12-2022, 06:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
You truly are the oracle pal.
Yes, because everybody else here foresaw Everton getting back into that

Unread 31-12-2022, 06:49 PM
Joe Biden

Yes but nothing, you made a bad call.

Unread 31-12-2022, 07:12 PM
dunk

Odegaard is class isn't he.. @#%&!.

Unread 31-12-2022, 07:13 PM
Coracao

Looking like a routine win. They'd have completely bottled this in previous seasons.

Unread 31-12-2022, 07:17 PM
Sparky***

they're making light work of a pretty decent brighton team here.

I was expecting them to give them more of a game.

Not that i mind.

Unread 31-12-2022, 07:20 PM
dunk

Brighton missing Caidedo and Mac Allister is clear as day, Welbeck too. Everything going Arsenal's way this season. @#%&!s.

Unread 31-12-2022, 07:24 PM
Chris Quayd

16 yellows and two reds dished out today by that clown who reffed Argentina v Netherlands

Unread 31-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
they're making light work of a pretty decent brighton team here.

I was expecting them to give them more of a game.

Not that i mind.
They’ll be on the skids now Potter has gone. He had them punching IMHO.

Unread 31-12-2022, 07:50 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Odegaard is class isn't he.. @#%&!.
Yup.

Surprised we didn’t go for him when Ole was here and he went in the initial loan to them.

Mentioned at the time he’d be a good signing for us iirc.

Unread 31-12-2022, 08:19 PM
Sparky***

Wow.

Arsenal on the verge of throwing this away 3-4

Unread 31-12-2022, 08:20 PM
Hyman_Roth

Nice.
Closed Thread