United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-04-2023, 12:40 PM
Dr Gonzo

Nobody gives a £#%&! after Shitty win anything : it's forgotten about 30 mins or so afterwards.

Arsenal and their @#%&!y fans won't shut up for a decade if they win the Title. They have over-achieved to be in this position in the first place : £#%&! 'em.

Unread 10-04-2023, 12:54 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo
Nobody gives a £#%&! after Shitty win anything : it's forgotten about 30 mins or so afterwards.

Arsenal and their @#%&!y fans won't shut up for a decade if they win the Title. They have over-achieved to be in this position in the first place : £#%&! 'em.
I must say doc, I’m a bit shocked at your language, you’re better than that

Problem is…..if the league is part of a treble it will be unbearable, so let’s back Arsenal

Unread 10-04-2023, 01:00 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Looks like we’ve got another Dr City…..

Unread 10-04-2023, 01:03 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Incorrect.

Hoping that Bayern remember to turn up obvs

Unread 10-04-2023, 01:13 PM
andyroo

Didn't watch the game but what's all this scouse hullabaloo about the linesman? Robertson grabs at his arm and he shrugs him off. Absolute nothing.

Unread 10-04-2023, 01:17 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
ANOTHER Dr?….

Unread 10-04-2023, 03:12 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
Needs Partey to hold his hand. We should be aiming a lot higher than Granit Xhaka for next key midfield addition. Had a decent purple patch this season but ultimately its what, around 1 and a half decent seasons for him out of the last 7? They spent the first 4 or 5 literally booing him off the pitch. Will regress. Wouldn't want him in the team ahead of Bruno/Eriksen/Cas.
nor would I.

Unread 10-04-2023, 03:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Didn't watch the game but what's all this scouse hullabaloo about the linesman? Robertson grabs at his arm and he shrugs him off. Absolute nothing.
New to scousers pal?

Unread 10-04-2023, 03:44 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

'Trent' must be one of the thickest footballers going judging by his post-match interview.

Something along the lines of:

Sky: "So much of their threat came down your side. What are your thoughts?"

Trent: "Yeah, but all goals come down one of the sides..... errr, or down the middle".

Unread 11-04-2023, 12:46 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I think that’s harsh. I do think they’re a bunch of grandstanding arseholes (because Arteta is) but they’ve shown a fair bit of character at different points this season.

They £#%&!ed that city game. Everyone expected them to fold and they won 7 in a row. A couple of last minute wins in there too. The reality is that they simply shouldn’t be up there. Nobody expected it. All this talk of ‘bottling’ it feels like a self-fulfilling prophecy. They’ve never had a big enough lead or been close enough to the end of the season for it to be that IMO. Then any normal hiccup is met with “see. Bottling it”. You could say the same abojt most of city’s dropped points.

They could end up winning 14 of their last 16 games and not win it. That would simply be the demands of winning the league being too much, rather than a question of bottle.

Today just seemed like standard dropped points in a fixture very few away teams win. It was a fair result over the 90 minutes.

Can we all just a take a moment to enjoy this:

https://twitter.com/skysportspl/stat...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

What. A. @#%&!.
I £#%&!ing hate that scruffy @#%&!. Doesn't he own a suit? He didn't even wear one for the cup finals did he? His missus must love him as she never has to do any washing for him, he gets it all done at work.

Unread 11-04-2023, 12:52 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:

I don't forget city winning things. It's hanging.

I don't know any Arsenal fans. I know loads of city fans.

#upthegunners

Unread 11-04-2023, 01:11 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I don't forget city winning things. It's hanging.

I don't know any Arsenal fans. I know loads of city fans.

#upthegunners
City are cheats and cheats should never prosper imo. It’s that simple.

Unread 11-04-2023, 06:30 PM
Switching Off

Has Robertson recovered?
Closed Thread