United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default It's like watching Arsenal TV

Sky that is. Andy Gray is a disgrace. Makes Paddy C sound like Kofi Annan.

Unread 03-11-2007, 02:45 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Sky that is. Andy Gray is a disgrace. Makes Paddy C sound like Kofi Annan.
'United, going forward, have offered nothing this half' - Even Tyler had to mention the Giggs chance.

'United are just happy to frustrate Arsenal' -Tyler points out that United have looked the more dangerous.

Not to mention him going on about Gerrard and calling him 'Steven'.

If I was an Everton fan, I'd be ashamed of him.The £#%&!ing ABU, Scouse loving @#%&!.

Unread 03-11-2007, 02:45 PM
rebelcountyred

he should be ashamed of himself, neutral observer my arse, £#%&!ing #@&%!, i'm not really a person prone to violence but i'd love to give him a kicking.

Unread 03-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Ether

He called Gerrard 'Steven' at one point. What the £#%&! is that about? The @#%&!'s not even playing and he's calling him by his first name. What an arse licker.

Unread 03-11-2007, 02:46 PM
rebelcountyred

what really annoyed me was the fabregas tackle on anderson, went on about anderson making a meal of it, no mention about the fact it was a poor tackle and he had to get a card for, abu @#%&!.

Unread 03-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
what really annoyed me was the fabregas tackle on anderson, went on about anderson making a meal of it, no mention about the fact it was a poor tackle and he had to get a card for, abu @#%&!.
Yep. Was a £#%&!ing shocking tackle.

Unread 03-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
That £#%&!ing pissed me off, that and their penalty shout. £#%&! off.

I don't usually watch the prematch build up to games but it was laughable. I can't even compare it to anything, you'd think they had just won the European Cup last week.

Unread 03-11-2007, 02:51 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
That £#%&!ing pissed me off, that and their penalty shout. £#%&! off.

I don't usually watch the prematch build up to games but it was laughable. I can't even compare it to anything, you'd think they had just won the European Cup last week.
Yeah, Anderson 'rolling about' was far worse than Hleb falling over for £#%&! all.

Unread 03-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Wafty Crank

Are you lot all thick or something?

For £#%&!'s sake, Arsenal beat Derby 5-0 and Slavia Prague 7-0. What exactly have United done in the meantime? Struggled past Kiev and Boro.

Such performances against true giants of the football world prove beyond any doubt that they are going to win every game they play this season unless something akin to cheating takes place.

This country.

Unread 03-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Gog Coch

Gorbals Gray should be neutered.

Unread 03-11-2007, 03:20 PM
caliban

Hooof! at every £#%&!ing ball in the air...

Arse fans really do think they are the ONLY team to ever play decent football.

the silly @#%&!s.

Unread 03-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliban
Hooof! at every £#%&!ing ball in the air*...

Arse fans really do think they are the ONLY team to ever play decent football**.

the silly @#%&!s***.

* Every ball in the air from their opposition, not their own.

** Most of them haven't been watching football long enough to realise anyone else has ever played football, let alone decent football.

*** JCL silly @#%&!s.

Unread 03-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Speckled Sod

Tyler will have to change his pants after that finish.

Unread 03-11-2007, 03:45 PM
wee man

Am knackered after that, Tbh lads a match like that I have the commentary on but never hear it if you know what I mean.

Unread 03-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Ether

Has anyone got any idea what Andy Gray thinks of Fabregas' recent scoring streak? I wish he'd mention it during his commentary sometimes.

Unread 03-11-2007, 03:53 PM
MUFC One Love

Default Now..this paranoid ABU thing may have been true.

But today that was complete BIAS towards Arsenal EVERY single thing Tyler and Gray said in their favour. Utter £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

The best team EVER (tm) couldn't beat us with us having the second half. What's the big deal Martin and Andy? Why are you lauding a draw. We'll piss the league this year.

Andy £#%&! off back to Scotland and commentate on Rangers you utter jock £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 03-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
But today that was complete BIAS towards Arsenal EVERY single thing Tyler and Gray said in their favour. Utter £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

The best team EVER (tm) couldn't beat us with us having the second half. What's the big deal Martin and Andy? Why are you lauding a draw. We'll piss the league this year.

Andy £#%&! off back to Scotland and commentate on Rangers you utter jock £#%&!ing #@&%!.
Yep, it could've easily been Chelsea v Arsenal with the same reaction when the Gooners get a draw. It was disgusting though and I've never really noticed it until today - the adulation in his voice when they equalised. Sickening.

Unread 03-11-2007, 03:58 PM
Red Caz

Even I was wound up by the "Oh yes, it's Theo Walcott time".

He's hardly taken the Premiership by storm has he?

Unread 03-11-2007, 04:00 PM
MUFC One Love

TBH I hate Liverpool as much as the next man...but the it was exactly the same last week...anything Arsenal did Gray had a £#%&!.

Unread 03-11-2007, 04:24 PM
MUFC One Love

TBH we shouldn't get to bothered. I honestly think we will win the league this season and quite comfortably.

Anderson was £#%&!ing fantastic today.
Closed Thread