United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:02 PM
utd99

Default *The Even Newer* Place all your RAWK Nuggets in Here Thread.

Sorry Sparks, but I think there was a systematic and co-ordinated derailing attack on your thread, so it was shut down by the lord high executioner.

Anyway:

Quote:
We're still only 2 points off 7th.

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Bastard, I was waiting to do this one too

Words literally cannot describe my anger right now.

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:07 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Bastard, I was waiting to do this one too

Words literally cannot describe my anger right now.
You know what, you've given me enough laughs this year that I will gladly delete it if you want it.

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:07 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Was right next to to their supporters who kept doing plane signs so I did one bCk mouthing why you doing this we aint sining shit about That. Next thing steward over and out I go. Zero tolerence on Munich gestures. Tried explaining waste of time
Quote:
If that's true about them doing plane gestures to try and set our fans up that really is disgraceful and those people must have no respect or care for what happened. I'd be fuming, as I would imagine we all would be, if any of our fans did this in reverse with regards to hillsborough and it would be nipped in the bud straight away. It is completely stupid that they would mock their own disaster just to try and get other fans in trouble

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:08 PM
crossfirehurricane

every new RAWK thread should be locked after the 96th post in memory of the angels.

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:16 PM
utd99

Quote:
We beat West Ham who were top half of the table.
I don't think the statistic refers to not beating teams who have ever been in the top half.

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Sparky***

how the £#%&! would we do airplane gestures to "set them up"

so there were man utd fans that infiltrated the away end specifically to do this?

or were they doing it in the home end where i should imagine they received a £#%&!ing good slap.

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:36 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

so there were man utd fans that infiltrated the away end specifically to do this?

or were they doing it in the home end where i should imagine they received a £#%&!ing good slap.
When was the last time you went to a United v liverpool game? As you sound shocked that some of our #@&%! fans goad scousers into doing airplanes.

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:37 PM
MIFF

Quote:

East lower, K stand full of aero arms

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
When was the last time you went to a United v liverpool game? As you sound shocked that some of our #@&%! fans goad scousers into doing airplanes.
the 4-1 defeat was my last one. and i tend to watch the big green square bit in the middle where the football happens.

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:44 PM
wonky no

Quote:
I can feel a real shift in our play. If points were given on how attractive teams played we would be top of La Liga.

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
the 4-1 defeat was my last one. and i tend to watch the big green square bit in the middle where the football happens.

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Manchester

Quote:
A football pitch isn't square.

Don't know how you've not noticed it before, as it's hardly anything new. Fans have been doing it for years.

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Don't know how you've not noticed it before, as it's hardly anything new. Fans have been doing it for years.
maybe it's because my seats at old trafford have always been miles away from the south east corner.

either way it's a stupid thing to do and anyone doing it deserves a slap tbh.

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:57 PM
wonky no

ahh well. the nugget thread has died

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:00 AM
MIFF

Quote:
Unfortunately "the sun was right, your murderers" boomed out of east stand for 20 mins that day, even more sad some weapons singing it today.

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFF
Unfortunately "the sun was right, your murderers" boomed out of east stand for 20 mins that day, even more sad some weapons singing it today.
got no problem with that tbh. couldn't give a shit who it offends.

but united fans doing airplane gestures is just £#%&!ing stupid.

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:06 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFF
They are murderers.

Can't defend the sickening misspelling of your however. Throw away the key.

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:07 AM
poppy

Quote:

It can be though. Almost.

In fact, I'm baffled as to why this hasn't been implemented by some clubs.

The shortest length a pitch may be is 90m. The longest width a pitch may be is 90m. However, the pitch must be rectangle. There's nothing in the laws stopping the pitch being 90m wide by 90.1m long.

I have some ideas for a new formation that would best utilise this setup.

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:09 AM
utd99

Quote:
So the ref was the difference again was never a free kick for their 2nd.

Webb gave them everything.

If Wisdoms tackle on Kagawa had happened under any other circumstances than that huge scrum it was a nailed on pen, every time.
Closed Thread