United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 27-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The writing was on the wall with Moss when he booked Jones early for obstruction and then failed to book the Hull right back for the same offence on Rashford literally 3 minutes later.
This. I couldn't believe it when he just waved away the players' protests, I knew it was gonna be one of those nights from then on. I must have called him a useless fat @#%&! a dozen times or more.

Unread 27-01-2017, 01:26 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The writing was on the wall with Moss when he booked Jones early for obstruction and then failed to book the Hull right back for the same offence on Rashford literally 3 minutes later.
Yeah it was pretty blatant that

I wasn't saying it excused the wrong decisions. It doesn't, they were bad decisions. We made it easy for him to make them though. Not smart.

Unread 27-01-2017, 01:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Yeah it was pretty blatant that

I wasn't saying it excused the wrong decisions. It doesn't, they were bad decisions. We made it easy for him to make them though. Not smart.
How did we make it easy for him to award hull a penalty ?

Unread 27-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Bizarre statement

Unread 27-01-2017, 01:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Grabbing a shirt in the penalty area..

Unread 27-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
This. I couldn't believe it when he just waved away the players' protests, I knew it was gonna be one of those nights from then on. I must have called him a useless fat @#%&! a dozen times or more.
Then you have dermot gallagher or whoever on sky banging about how tough a job they have. Yes, it is a tough job but one they make tougher through their own stubbornness and inconsistent decisions.

Rashford started becoming more and more frustrated as the game wore on as well, he was being constantly fouled throughout the game.

You get these refs that seem to think that reffing the game fairly is not giving any borderline decisions to Man Utd because they don't want to deal with the shitstorm that comes with it.

Look at what happened to Mike Dean. That sending off against West Ham was no more soft or "wrong" than that penalty decision last night...but only Mike Dean got eviscerated in the media and then demoted to the Championship. For the heinous crime of giving Man Utd a borderline decision.

There's a pretty blatant message there.

Unread 27-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Grabbing a shirt in the penalty area..
This isn't a penalty mate....

Unread 27-01-2017, 01:45 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Look at the fat @#%&! trundling over, trying to look authoritative.... purple doesn't suit you mate....

Unread 27-01-2017, 01:50 PM
sa7

Couldn't tell who the ref was at first.

"Is that Jon Moss?"

Then a couple of minuted later he gave the penalty.

"Oh yeah, it is Jon Moss"

He might be the worst top flight ref I've ever seen. Definitely gives Uriah a run for his money. A truly hopeless, fat, blind old @#%&!.

Unread 27-01-2017, 01:56 PM
believe

I knew it was John Moss when they said "referee - John Moss" about an hour before the game.

Unread 27-01-2017, 01:57 PM
Bunker Buster

I don't know referees so had no idea even after they said "John moss" who or what a John Moss is..

Unread 27-01-2017, 02:00 PM
sa7

Quote:
I don't know referees so had no idea even after they said "John moss" who or what a John Moss is..
It's like Dengue Fever. You don't know exactly what it does but you know you don't want it.

Unread 27-01-2017, 02:10 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I know. Dengue Fever was a bit try-hard tbf

Unread 27-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
I forgot that he was the useless @#%&! for the Arsenal game on Sunday that gave two pens in injury time.

Unread 27-01-2017, 02:15 PM
puressence

tbf hes put some weight on since his culture club days

Unread 27-01-2017, 02:22 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
That song is alright. £#%&! FC. United were £#%&!ing shite. The ref a £#%&!ing joke. It was a bit cold. Phil Jones needs binning. Smalling drowning. Christ
Did you go? Yshs

Unread 27-01-2017, 02:26 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Did you go? Yshs

#@&%!

Unread 27-01-2017, 02:46 PM
puressence

Quote:

#@&%!
net spend ????

Unread 27-01-2017, 02:50 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:

#@&%!

Unread 27-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Are you getting the weekend started early? You're talking nonsense