United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-08-2013, 08:53 PM
puressence

Default I would actually say a vast majority of utd fans are a £#%&!ing disgrace

They want moyes to fail so they can say told u so .. Its £#%&!ing sickening he's been in the job 5 weeks . He's trying to address a situation we've spent years discussing yes the centre midfield .. Ffs I swear if he pulls of the league this year most u @#%&!s better be prepared .. In moysie I trust ..

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Don Gorgon

Thumbs up

Bunch of ungrateful embarrassing #@&%!s.

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Rhodzy

Ferie out.

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Don Gorgon

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Ferie out.
Done you there Pure

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Ferie out.

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:12 PM
saffers

The fact that Moyes is getting abuse for trying to rectify a situation(midfield) that Ferguson allowed to fester for 4 years is extraordinary. Suggests some people never planned to give him a shot in the first place.

Completely teammoyesiah here. And if he gets his midfield men the humble pie will be all over the shop.

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:12 PM
puressence

Quote:
Ferie out.
I was in the minority but was right ...

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
They want moyes to fail so they can say told u so .. Its £#%&!ing sickening he's been in the job 5 weeks . He's trying to address a situation we've spent years discussing yes the centre midfield .. Ffs I swear if he pulls of the league this year most u @#%&!s better be prepared .. In moysie I trust ..
You've never read a match thread on here?

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Just want a midfield
Nft

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:25 PM
red @rmy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Ferie out.

Yhgr

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:27 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Yeah he did shit after the bed sheet didn't he.

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
You and jem - what a team

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:28 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Ferie out.

Unread 09-08-2013, 09:28 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
summed up larde perfectly there.

Unread 09-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Crumps

Quote:
That's the default for quite a few on here about everything. Be constantly negative about everything and then act like they are £#%&!ing footballing oracle when something shit happens. They are @#%&!s who deserve to be Blues.

Unread 09-08-2013, 10:52 PM
armchair

nailed it.

Unread 09-08-2013, 11:26 PM
MJ Ramone

I think there's a lot of sympathy on here for Moyes tbf
Nobody is blaming him for the midfield mess or the transfer cluster£#%&!s...it's not his fault either that our 'star player' & manager fell out at the end of last season.
I wish him well & I hope he can get a foothold in the job early season because preseason has been a disaster if we're being honest.

Unread 09-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I think there's a lot of sympathy on here for Moyes tbf
Nobody is blaming him for the midfield mess or the transfer cluster£#%&!s...it's not his fault either that our 'star player' & manager fell out at the end of last season.
I wish him well & I hope he can get a foothold in the job early season because preseason has been a disaster if we're being honest.
Thing is that Fergie could make a purse from a sows ear (if that is the saying) & I don't think Moyes can...

Unread 09-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Don Gorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Just want a midfield
Nft

#Biggamered

Unread 09-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

What pure says on this thread sums up what I think this forum is all about atm .

Cant believe the negativity based on a team that pissed the the prem was unlucky in th CL yet remains unchanged .
Closed Thread