United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
The classic "Anderson and Carrick is our best midfield" usually gets trotted out if they haven't played together for a while

This must be the second or third time Anderson has suffered a long term injury in training. Owen a few days back as well. What does Phelan have them doing ffs.

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:31 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
"I do not see anyone who could make us a better team." - Fergie

Wonder if he still think we're closing the gap on Barcelona

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:32 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
The classic "Anderson and Carrick is our best midfield" usually gets trotted out if they haven't played together for a while This must be the second or third time Anderson has suffered a long term injury in training. Owen a few days back as well. What does Phelan have them doing ffs.
It probably is. Not saying much, but before the Cleverley/Anderson four-game axis, it was. Which one is better? Giggs and Carrick possibly?

Anyone who genuinely believes Anderson is the key to our play or a missing piece of a jigsaw is up in the clouds, but it's not outrageous to suggest he might be missed and that his being injured may not be a good thing.

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Axis of evil....

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Narek

£#%&!n shit. I cant belive how unlucky are we with all these injuries.
And Fergie continues to joke that we still have a very good midfield when everybody knows its not even near the truth.
Carrick, Fletcher, Giggs, Park, Gibson till January, what a joke. Bring in Morisson at least.

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:35 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Not signing a midfielder was a real masterstroke by Fergie.

I bet this news has thrown Mancini for a loop.

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:35 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
meh
And there it us. All we need is Gill to rubber-stamp it with 'the money is there, we have several targets but you have to understand these things take time....'

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Ginners

needs to open his £#%&!ing eyes doesnt he

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:37 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:

Wonder if he still think we're closing the gap on Barcelona
And this doesn't just include available players, which would be strange enough. These three are unavailable. So every midfielder in the world is included in this. Only three are equal or better.

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
needs to open his £#%&!ing eyes doesnt he
Anderson?

Takes up additional eating energy

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Narek

Am I the only one who £#%&!n hate SAF's pre and post match interviews?

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Axis of evil....

Gibson and Anderson - the axis of Weebles.

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:39 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narek
Am I the only one who £#%&!n hate SAF's pre and post match interviews?
And the games inbetween. Everything else is fine.

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Time to get Rooney out of the ol' FPL team me thinks.

He's a midfielder now.

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:44 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
And this doesn't just include available players, which would be strange enough. These three are unavailable. So every midfielder in the world is included in this. Only three are equal or better.
I hate to keep going on about them, but £#%&!ing Barcelona somehow managed to find players to improve their side, despite being the best team on the planet and handing us our arse at Wembley. Yet Fergie can't find a single player to improve the £#%&!ing shitfest of a midfield we currently have? £#%&!ing %@#$&!s.

'Players aren't available' - yea, that tends to happen when you haven't got a pot to piss in. Everyone is available at the right price. The club's full of shit.

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Laugh and walk out of the press conference?

Unread 25-11-2011, 01:50 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I hate to keep going on about them, but £#%&!ing Barcelona somehow managed to find players to improve their side, despite being the best team on the planet and handing us our arse at Wembley. Yet Fergie can't find a single player to improve the £#%&!ing shitfest of a midfield we currently have? £#%&!ing %@#$&!s.

'Players aren't available' - yea, that tends to happen when you haven't got a pot to piss in. Everyone is available at the right price. The club's full of shit.
Again though, why did he choose to spend £30m plus on Young and Jones with the midfield so pressing? The money is certainly more restricted, but it was there because we spent it. It points more to Fergie not wanting to spend on the midfield, or being afraid to do so.

Like I say, such a strange one.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
"So, Sir Alex you've been beaten 4-1 at home by real madrid.."

"Sorry, say that again?"

"er, the final score was 4-1 sir alex. A bit of bad night..."

"Are you serious?"

"er......"

*laughs and walks out, farting as he exits the door*

Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:

Yep. Plenty of good to great midfielders moved during the summer. Scott Parker, Nuri Sahin, Juan Mata to name but three.

Liu Jian

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Laugh and walk out of the press conference?
Closed Thread