United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Pop

Going on loan to Everton apparently. MASSIVE!

Unread 15-08-2016, 03:22 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Not sure, I know they were signed by Hughes.

Hart is City. Bit like van Gaal selling Welbeck imo.
They bought him from Shrewsbury

Unread 15-08-2016, 03:38 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
They bought him from Shrewsbury
The last signing they had before they won the lottery (the first time)

He sums them up nicely.

Unread 15-08-2016, 04:35 PM
elephantstone

Pep showing who is boss.

Unread 15-08-2016, 04:47 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
this.

the fact hart and kompany have somehow spawned 2 league titles and set themselves up for life in the process is exactly what's wrong with football today. both good players. both bang average amongst the top level of the game where their team's money sees them compete.
what a load of old shite, they won the league that's the end of the story. You sound as bitter as a bert.

interesting fact on this one is the fact they are losing an English home grown player, not many of those at city.

Unread 15-08-2016, 05:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
what a load of old shite, they won the league that's the end of the story. You sound as bitter as a bert.

interesting fact on this one is the fact they are losing an English home grown player, not many of those at city.
they won the league twice, the first one in the spawniest fashion imaginable and the second one when liverpool devon locked.

they defended neither of them. they've done nothing in europe. last season they were lucky to get 4th. kompany is one of the most overrated defenders i've ever seen. his positional player is atrocious and repeatedly exposed in european competition. and hart is a £#%&!ing joke, with his shoot-out antics against italy summing him up perfectly.

Unread 15-08-2016, 05:03 PM
jem

Quote:
they won the league twice, the first one in the spawniest fashion imaginable and the second one when liverpool devon locked.

they defended neither of them. they've done nothing in europe. last season they were lucky to get 4th. kompany is one of the most overrated defenders i've ever seen. his positional player is atrocious and repeatedly exposed in european competition. and hart is a £#%&!ing joke, with his shoot-out antics against italy summing him up perfectly.
I heard you loved kompany.

Unread 15-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I heard you loved kompany.
is that a joke?

no, really, is that a joke

Unread 15-08-2016, 05:18 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Not sure, I know they were signed by Hughes.

Hart is City. Bit like van Gaal selling Welbeck imo.
Welbeck was far from being Manchester United you absolute £#%&!wit

Unread 15-08-2016, 05:42 PM
plopborsky

Quote:

the transition is complete ..

Unread 15-08-2016, 05:43 PM
dunk

Andy Mitten thinks they're getting Bravo from Barca..

Unread 15-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Andy Mitten thinks they're getting Bravo from Barca..
Andy *swallow* Mitten also thought we were signing Vidal.

Unread 15-08-2016, 05:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Andy *swallow* Mitten also thought we were signing Vidal.
Fair point. I thought they liked Bravo at Barca tbh.

Unread 15-08-2016, 05:52 PM
atticusgrinch

Would be hilarious if Pep dumped Joart and the new keeper struggled to adapt.

Unread 15-08-2016, 07:10 PM
My Name is Keith

Have to agree with throbbles. Easily the worst champions in a long time. Never dominated the league they won, winning it in unbelievable scabby circumstances both times (losing to a relegated club playing with 10 men ffs) before capitalising on liverpools slip at the death. And never ever defending it. Shite Hawks.

The one huge blot for me is the 6-1 in the year they won it. Easily one of the most horrific matches I've ever been to. Have almost completely deleted it from the old hard drive but it took a lot of ctrl alt delete I can tell you.

Haven't been more desperate for a manager to fail in a long time than pep. would love it [keegan] if he £#%&!ed them off suggesting he hadn't properly realised how shit a club they were the blue ketchup loving @#%&!s.

Unread 15-08-2016, 07:14 PM
redhegemony

Big fall by Hart in a very short time if he ends up at somewhere like Everton and maybe not England 1st choice. Jim Leightonesque

Unread 15-08-2016, 07:45 PM
ScarFace

Unread 15-08-2016, 07:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Pleased if they're getting Bravo instead of Ter Stegen, tbh. Would have been a beastly long-term prospect for Guardiola.

Unread 15-08-2016, 07:52 PM
ZiggyStardust

Have to laugh at G Nev tonight saying Hart should sit tight for the next season or two and learn in training sessions to get his ball playing skills up to standards for Pep
Yeah I'm sure that would do wonders for Hart's career

As if 29 year old can go from being a poor footballer to a good footballer in some training sessions

Unread 15-08-2016, 07:55 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Have to agree with throbbles. Easily the worst champions in a long time. Never dominated the league they won, winning it in unbelievable scabby circumstances both times (losing to a relegated club playing with 10 men ffs) before capitalising on liverpools slip at the death. And never ever defending it. Shite Hawks.

The one huge blot for me is the 6-1 in the year they won it. Easily one of the most horrific matches I've ever been to. Have almost completely deleted it from the old hard drive but it took a lot of ctrl alt delete I can tell you.

Haven't been more desperate for a manager to fail in a long time than pep. would love it [keegan] if he £#%&!ed them off suggesting he hadn't properly realised how shit a club they were the blue ketchup loving @#%&!s.
"the fact hart and kompany have somehow spawned 2 league titles and set themselves up for life in the process is exactly what's wrong with football today"

I don't agree with this statement. They had the most points and goals at the end of the season. If they did not they would not have won that's quite simple.

Its not like I am saying morgan is the best CB in the league but the fat @#%&! won the league last year and fair play to him for that.

If you are the best team in the league why would you not want to be paid for that ? I would say some of the later united teams that won the league were not the best I have ever seen but Fergie had them winning and I don't get mad at Darren gibbons for making a living out of the fact he was part of that.

I think hart is average but when they first won it they let in 29 goals, the year after we won it back we let in 49 big difference for such a shit @#%&!.
Closed Thread