United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 26-06-2012, 04:59 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Just gauging opinion, i've mostly been in the family stand or south stand execs for the last few years (top red games only) so want to make sure i'm sitting somewhere decent (hopefully not near you?
Good luck pal. xx

Unread 26-06-2012, 05:03 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Oh right, you genuinely don't know what the difference between West upper and Tier 2 is and don't know where to sit?

Soz mate, thought you were just using it as an excuse to give us a running commentary on this great adventure in your life.

Hopefully someobdy will be along in a bit to tell you exactly what the difference is between one stand and the one directly above it
I know the difference just seeing where the top red sit. spanner

EDIT: Nice backtracking....still a spanner

Unread 26-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Withers

Quote:
I know the difference just seeing where the top red sit. spanner
I never said any of that.

Unread 26-06-2012, 05:05 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
I never said any of that.
Forecourt 9pm pal, me and you are going to sort this out

Unread 26-06-2012, 05:09 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Forecourt 9pm pal, me and you are going to sort this out
Which side of the forecourt? Near the ground or the carpark? Which is better?

Unread 26-06-2012, 05:10 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Which side of the forecourt? Near the ground or the carpark? Which is better?
Not sure pal, going to stick up a poll that closes at 8.45pm, gives me just enough time to get there.

Unread 26-06-2012, 05:12 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Not sure pal, going to stick up a poll

Balkan hooliganism, hardcore

Unread 26-06-2012, 05:31 PM
elephantstone

I was going to buy my eldest lad a season ticket but they just said north stand tier 3. I said it was a bit unfair on him having to climb up there and sit on his own for 2 hours as he is only 6.

Unread 26-06-2012, 05:33 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I was going to buy my eldest lad a season ticket but they just said north stand tier 3. I said it was a bit unfair on him having to climb up there and sit on his own for 2 hours as he is only 6.

No chance i'm sitting up there all season, its awful.

Going to do a daily call for the family stand, a snumber have been reserved pending zebra finance applications and could be available again this week.
Failing that its 2 adults in West Upper or saying scholes jnr is 16 and getting a reduced priced ticket that way.

Unread 27-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Kingy

Quote:
Failing that its 2 adults in West Upper or saying scholes jnr is 16 and getting a reduced priced ticket that way.
If you think of doing that then its worth considering getting two adult tickets registered at the same address. From this season you can then downgrade on a match by match basis. Bit of a ball ache, but buy Scholes Junior a membership (£22 iirc) and then downgrade from adult to junior for every match (£12 a match for a Junior). That way you can go for whatever stand you want.

My dad doesn't want to go to every game this season so I'm doing this with my kids in K stand for any games he doesn't want to go to. United will issue a paper ticket for my kid and credit my creditcard with the difference for the cheaper ticket. The seat then defaults back to my dad for the next match ... unless I phone and alter it again.

Unread 27-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingy
If you think of doing that then its worth considering getting two adult tickets registered at the same address. From this season you can then downgrade on a match by match basis. Bit of a ball ache, but buy Scholes Junior a membership (£22 iirc) and then downgrade from adult to junior for every match (£12 a match for a Junior). That way you can go for whatever stand you want.

My dad doesn't want to go to every game this season so I'm doing this with my kids in K stand for any games he doesn't want to go to. United will issue a paper ticket for my kid and credit my creditcard with the difference for the cheaper ticket. The seat then defaults back to my dad for the next match ... unless I phone and alter it again.
That actually sounds very £#%&!ing reasonable of the @#%&!s to do this.

Unread 27-06-2012, 02:46 PM
The Mull

Quote:
That actually sounds very £#%&!ing reasonable of the @#%&!s to do this.

I have an image of Witherers snarling as he typed that

Unread 27-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull

I have an image of Witherers snarling as he typed that

Hate it when the evil @#%&!s are reasonable

Unread 27-06-2012, 03:14 PM
elephantstone

its a bit late now.

Unread 09-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2000
Season ticket has turned up today. Anyone else got got theirs? It has a nice shiny badge with it that you can put on your jacket to say you are a season ticket holder :insert face palm pic here: mines a shiny silver one not that I care. It still doesn't say what benefits there is between bronze, silver, gold or platinum.
Got mine and a lovely platinum cravat dropped off by DHL about an hour ago....

Unread 09-08-2012, 03:35 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Season ticket has turned up today. Anyone else got got theirs? It has a nice shiny badge with it that you can put on your jacket to say you are a season ticket holder mines a shiny silver one not that I care. It still doesn't say what benefits there is between bronze, silver, gold or platinum.

Unread 09-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Got mine and a lovely platinum cravat dropped off by DHL about an hour ago....

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you did

Unread 09-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you did
Only gold pal ?

Bit Jel....

Try going a few more games....

Unread 09-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
How long before the badges turn up on eBay? Wonder how much people will get for a platinum?
I'll give you Bryan Robson and the Spurs team.

Unread 10-08-2012, 04:24 AM
Don Gorgon

Anyone who wants to buy one of those badges, give me a shout
Closed Thread