United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-07-2019, 09:32 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Salas? Played for Lazio and Juventus. Hardly a fall from grace...

Won two serie A titles between the clubs, Cup Winners Cup, Super Cup, two Coppa Italias and scored 37 goals for his country.

What a waster...
Didn’t he go from being one of the hottest properties in football to warming the bench and struggling to score goals?

Probably wrong but I thought I remembered him struggling massively for a few years at the end of his career.

Unread 29-07-2019, 09:38 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Didn’t he go from being one of the hottest properties in football to warming the bench and struggling to score goals?

Probably wrong but I thought I remembered him struggling massively for a few years at the end of his career.
Was injury prone at Juventus if I remember correctly. Didn't play as much as he would have liked.

Used to absolutely love Salas. The buzz when I thought we were signing him.

Unread 08-08-2019, 03:13 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Sadio Berahino

Represented England at every youth level and looked shit hot at WBA for a while but took them refusing Spurs' advances REALLY badly.. resulting in a 2.5 year goal drought, signing for Stoke, relegation and numerous off-field issues including depression, drug and drink driving offences.

Recently captained Burundi to group stage elimination at the 2019 AfCON. Currently training with S.V. Zulte Waregem in Belgium whilst his Stoke contract gets terminated.

Unread 08-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Wow. What a little @#%&!

Unread 08-08-2019, 03:45 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Wow. What a little @#%&!
tbf he grew up in a war torn country and his dad was murdered when he was 8

Unread 08-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
tbf he grew up in a war torn country and his dad was murdered when he was 8
he lived in england since he was 10. No idea why that would mean he couldn't be arsed turning up for training on time when he's in his mid 20s.

Unread 08-08-2019, 04:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
Closed Thread