United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 24-10-2010, 07:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Default Re: Stoke v United Match Thread-Teams,Links but no Sparky Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
takes a big man to admit he was not only spouting shit, but hadn't even seen the player when he did so. fair play.
yep

Unread 24-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Camel

Quote:
takes a big man to admit he was not only spouting shit, but hadn't even seen the player when he did so. fair play.
ramone's taking a pummeling here this week.

Unread 24-10-2010, 07:21 PM
dinger

Quote:

Unread 24-10-2010, 07:25 PM
dunk

Poor MJ, been an horrific week for the lad

Unread 24-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Serenity Now

FFS did anyone actually read the "post" to the end? Click on the link to the original? Too subtle?

Unread 24-10-2010, 07:37 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
FFS did anyone actually read the "post" to the end? Click on the link to the original? Too subtle?
not mj, obviously

Unread 24-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Zorg

Quote:
What link?

Unread 24-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Honestly, I don't mind at all.....I'm used to it by now.
it's all shit's and giggles mate. you're still a top poster in my eyes...when you're wrong you stick around and take it on the chin (unlike onelove) sometimes even admit it. can't ask more than that imo.

Unread 24-10-2010, 08:42 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
it's all shit's and giggles mate. you're still a top poster in my eyes...when you're wrong you stick around and take it on the chin (unlike onelove) sometimes even admit it. can't ask more than that imo.
Thanks mate.
It's all just fred bants

Unread 24-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Camel

anyhoo, back to the match.

obviously, we deservedly won. how can pulis keep playing that shite? it's effective, we were extremely organized in defence today but you just knew there was a big chance we'd concede our first goal to stoke in the pl.

vds looked a bit flakey today. as did jos. paddy looked great on the wing, pity he can't cross, pass or shoot with more accuracy when he gets in advanced positions. rio and vidic, immense. fletch looked like getting back to his best. nani, the big girl, still looks happy and at the top of his game. berbs, ok, could do with a lot less fannying around when we get into the box; we seem reluctant as a team to take a shot. pea - superstar in the making.

£#%&! paragraphs!!!

Unread 24-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
What link?
The one next to the username at the top of the quotation box thing.

Unread 24-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Baron

Quote:
FFS Ramone. When you find yourself in a hole (of lies), stop digging (telling lies).

you evil £#%&!er Sers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Looking forward to watching Chickles at the World Cup.

If he does well then we can get ridiculously carried away, if he's shit then we can write him off till the cows come home.
Either way it's a 20+ pager.

Unread 24-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Camel

Quote:
The one next to the username at the top of the quotation box thing.
:guns:

Unread 24-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Whalefish

Stuck this up in matchday thread on Sanc, can't be arsed to crap spellings I'm off for another beer before that @#%&! Murray shits in my living room.

Have just got in, am al ittle pissed but thought I'd say that Stoke fans are @#%&!S.

Couldn;'t see them scoring until Tuncay's strike either. Defence was doing will.. Fair £#%&!s to pea too. Nice finish. For some reason, if this was last week I think it would have been a draw/

Wes browned Collins too, well done.

Unread 24-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Stuck this up in matchday thread on Sanc, can't be arsed to crap spellings I'm off for another beer before that @#%&! Murray shits in my living room.

Have just got in, am al ittle pissed but thought I'd say that Stoke fans are @#%&!S.

Couldn;'t see them scoring until Tuncay's strike either. Defence was doing will.. Fair £#%&!s to pea too. Nice finish. For some reason, if this was last week I think it would have been a draw/

Unread 24-10-2010, 10:07 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish

al ittle pissed Whalers?

Unread 24-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Sloane

i think chico's goal was actually one of the best i have seen. never seen anything like it, a sublime bit of skill.

Unread 24-10-2010, 10:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
i think chico's goal was actually one of the best i have seen. never seen anything like it, a sublime bit of skill.
Agreed.

He was brilliant today, as I'm sure has been discussed. Especially first half. Movement, first touch, close control, awareness, work rate, anticipation and finishing was all on the money.

Neville MOTM, though.

Unread 24-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Switching Off

Neville on Rooney: "He's done the right thing for him, for his career.....for his life"

Unread 24-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Neville on Rooney: "He's done the right thing for him, for his career.....for his life"
holding a balaclava behind his back
Closed Thread