United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
That was actually a rather decent atmosphere this season. (home game)
So it should be as well

Can't stand the inbred yonner @#%&!s!

Unread 02-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Torquemada

Default Plop

I know what you mean, and I go along with the idea of pitying Citeh and hating the Vermin. However, although I live just around the corner from you, I have the luxury of knowing a Bitter who up until very recently was drinking in Hardy's in Maze Hill (he's since moved to Goole, of all places - hope he got flooded!). He has kept my hatred of Citeh simmering, and was conspicuous by his absence for both Derbies this season.

Unread 02-07-2007, 03:56 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada
I know what you mean, and I go along with the idea of pitying Citeh and hating the Vermin. However, although I live just around the corner from you, I have the luxury of knowing a Bitter who up until very recently was drinking in Hardy's in Maze Hill (he's since moved to Goole, of all places - hope he got flooded!). He has kept my hatred of Citeh simmering, and was conspicuous by his absence for both Derbies this season.
If i get a tash and a ben sherman you can hate me how does that sound?

Unread 02-07-2007, 04:04 PM
carlosartorial

I've had an SK postcode for the last 4 years. I hate them more than ever.

Even my missus, basically a non football person, call them divs and despises them. Thanks to my guidance she has a functioning div-radar. Anyone talking loudly, earings, flat-tops....even without the replicas she knows chances are they are a proud div.

Tip: they are easier to spot in summer as they tend to wear shorts so the calf tattoos are visible.

Unread 02-07-2007, 04:23 PM
keane Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
living in the south i think i have lost my hate a little for city and hate liverpool more because there are more plastic scousers down here.

When i lived in manchester my mates that were blues began to play down the derby day saying they were shit then when they won boom the blues are back etc

Is it because they are such a £#%&!ing joke now that they are not even seen as a rival?

I still hate city what are your thoughts?
Absoulutley no £#%&!ing doubt about it, I hate them more than anything on this earth.

Unread 02-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
If i get a tash and a ben sherman you can hate me how does that sound?
Sounds about right. Get it sorted, and I'll pop round to The Mitre and glass you sometime soon!

Unread 02-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Mark Corrigan

1. Liverpool/Leeds
2.City
3.Everyone else

Unread 02-07-2007, 04:47 PM
mark o

Just try and answer this question (I know, I know without laughing).

Last game of the season, City and Liverpool in the FA Cup final; who do you want to win the game?

For me it will Liverpool every time.

Unread 02-07-2007, 04:51 PM
fix up look SHARPE

for me, city are united's annoying little brother. desperately trying to compete with us at everything, but failing every single time. tbh they tend to inspire amusement rather than hatred.

i imagine it's different living in manchester and contending with the sad @#%&!s on a daily basis.

Unread 02-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
real mancs hate them above anything
What about the reals mancs i know that hate Liverpool more?

Are they fake real mancs, because they dont follow your rule?

Unread 02-07-2007, 08:35 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada
Sounds about right. Get it sorted, and I'll pop round to The Mitre and glass you sometime soon!
Brilliant made me laugh out loud!

Unread 02-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

I hate the munich singing @#%&!s with a passion. City I mean!
Closed Thread