the new logan paul imo

Unread 22-01-2018, 11:29 PM
TheFatGoth

Footage from the Turpin's house?

Unread 22-01-2018, 11:52 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
The wallpaper tells you the whole story tbh.

Unread 23-01-2018, 12:11 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Took 3 points of city, gave them back against swansea. Liverpool, the peoples club

If a defeat against the worst team in the premier league without managing to score a single goal isn't bad enough, West Brom could quite feasibly knock them out of the FA cup on Saturday. I do hope so

Unread 23-01-2018, 03:27 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
That’s when this place comes ALIVE
The place in general is a better laugh when were struggling - not that I want us to struggle.

The match threads though are case in point..

Win - 20 pages max
Lose - 35-50 and insults and offering outs AOTS

Unread 23-01-2018, 06:35 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
The wallpaper tells you the whole story tbh.
Pretty sure Nilsen had the same wallpaper.

Dennis not Leslie.

Unread 23-01-2018, 10:28 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
The place in general is a better laugh when were struggling - not that I want us to struggle.

The match threads though are case in point..

Win - 20 pages max
Lose - 35-50 and insults and offering outs AOTS
The day moyes got sacked, will always sit in the hall of fame on here.

Vidal and sneidjer threads too

The crystanbul thread was probably my favourite. The gif that just kept on giving

Unread 23-01-2018, 10:30 AM
20 times

Quote:
The days moyes got sacked, will always sit in the hall of fame on here.

The crystanbul thread was probably my favourite
Was the “200 scousers left stranded at John Lennon airport” a thread on here or was that RI? Either way, a classic. Love laughing at those @#%&!s.

Unread 23-01-2018, 10:43 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

The crystanbul thread was probably my favourite. The gif that just kept on giving
Nothing will ever come close to that.

Unread 23-01-2018, 10:49 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Nothing will ever come close to that.
Remember saying around February that the ideal would be them coming extremely close and then failing. Lots of top reds wanted them dead and buried before it got to that point, which is understandable. It really couldn't have got any better. Mou on the Sunday, Crystanbul in midweek

Unread 23-01-2018, 10:51 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Remember saying around February that the ideal would be them coming extremely close and then failing. Lots of top reds wanted them dead and buried before it got to that point, which is understandable. It really couldn't have got any better. Mou on the Sunday, Crystanbul in midweek
And all after Moyes was sacked

Unread 23-01-2018, 10:54 AM
TheFatGoth

- Money wins again. Anyone who chooses to play for Mourinho over Pep and actually win something is a £#%&!ing lemon. Enjoy the prawn sandwiches and shit fans

- At the end of the day, Arsenal are weaker and are still managed by Arsene Wenger. And José Mourinho is still the manager of Manchester United. Great result for us

- Sanchez has said his least preferred position is right winger and United was looking for right winger to replace Mata. Watch him making a fuss after a dire few performances and they will halt development of Martial by taking him out of the left wing. Win win for us, this will be another Di Maria story. I won't even mention the money they will be paying to him and the agent.

- Also whenever they post a cringy video like this, the transfer is never a success

Unread 23-01-2018, 10:55 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The Statue. NFT.

Unread 23-01-2018, 10:57 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
From what i can remember the chelsea game was pretty funny, but the palace game was better.

They had lost hope after the chelsea game, and went 3 nil up against palace. This then gave the scousers a glimmer of hope.

I had scouse mates texting me saying " we will score 6 and win on GD" ..the fall from grace makes me smile just thinking about it.

Quote:
The Statue. NFT.
I forgot about this! Ahahh the moyes curse

Unread 23-01-2018, 11:03 AM
Switching Off

Quote:

Quote:
From what i can remember the chelsea game was pretty funny, but the palace game was better.

They had lost hope after the chelsea game, and went 3 nil up against palace. This then gave the scousers a glimmer of hope.

I had scouse mates texting me saying " we will score 6 and win on GD" ..the fall from grace makes me smile just thinking about it.

I forgot about this! Ahahh the moyes curse
The Chelsea game was more than just the game. They had a Twitter flashmob outside the chelsea hotel all night, setting fireworks off and starting a fire alarm in the middle of the night IIRC.

Champions t-shirts for sale outside the ground and this reception for the team bus:-

Then Mourinho getting off his sickbed just to ruin their season

Then the slip.

Then Torres of all people sealing it.

Crystanbul was funny, but lets not forget the Chelsea game was just as important

Unread 23-01-2018, 11:12 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

The Chelsea game was more than just the game. They had a Twitter flashmob outside the chelsea hotel all night, setting fireworks off and starting a fire alarm in the middle of the night IIRC.

Champions t-shirts for sale outside the ground and this reception for the team bus:-

Then the slip.

Crystanbul was funny, but lets not forget the Chelsea game was just as important
Of all the players to make the mistake it was steven gerrard. You couldnt write the script!
From what i can remember jose was out of the race at that point. Im sure he didnt have to set up to "park the bus" and counter.

" we're gonna win the league..."

Unread 23-01-2018, 11:15 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

Then the slip.

I never watched the Chelsea game, I couldn't stomach seeing them do it and the reaction afterwards, went for a walk and left my phone.

Someone has to make a film of it all.

Quote:
Of all the players to make the mistake it was steven gerrard. You couldnt write the script!
From what i can remember jose was out of the race at that point. Im sure he didnt have to set up to "park the bus" and counter.

" we're gonna win the league..."
Didn't he come out with some quote about them wanting the clowns?

Literally no one gives a £#%&! City won it either.

Unread 23-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Pop

Quote:

Absolute state of Jose there

Put him in a garish dad jumper there and replace the trainers for a pair of brown shoes (no laces) and he's a dead ringer for a pissed up tramp arguing with himself on a street corner.

Unread 23-01-2018, 11:21 AM
Switching Off

Quote:

Didn't he come out with some quote about them wanting the clowns?
From the Neville interview.

“I felt during part of last season that the country wanted Liverpool to be champion,” he starts out. “The media, the press: a lot was to put Liverpool there. Nobody was saying they were in a privileged situation because they didn’t play Champions League. Nobody was speaking about a lot, a lot of decisions that helped them win important and crucial points. And I felt that day was a day that was ready for their celebration.

“I used the word with my players. I said – we are going to be the clowns, they want us to be the clowns in the circus. The circus is here. Liverpool are to be champions.”

I interject: “You weren’t having that, were you?”

He fixes with me with a look: “No.”

Unread 23-01-2018, 11:23 AM
Stickman

Quote:

GOAT was Chelsea Barca champions league semi final second leg match thread.
Closed Thread