United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-04-2009, 04:49 PM
koppas

Quite tempted to phone up but will end up seeing my arse in front of the nation so will bitch on here instead.

Unread 06-04-2009, 04:51 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Quite tempted to phone up but will end up seeing my arse in front of the nation so will bitch on here instead.
I remember Adrian Durham in the lead up to the United - Inter 1st leg that Mourinho is a better manager than Fergie, and was saying it like it's so obvious and fact.

His argument was Fergie didn't win the title for a few years when he came where as Mourinho won it instantly.

Yep, logically argument.

£#%&!ing ginger @#%&!.

Unread 06-04-2009, 05:45 PM
In 76 now this is true

Talksport makke their money and fund their shows through peopel calling up.
Most people get put onhokld and dont even make it onto the show, yet it costs them to call.
Talksports policy is to make a bold statement that most people will disagree with and then sit back and wait for people to ring up and make them money.
Same principal as someone putting a wum on here.
Half the time, the presenters dont agree with what they say, they just say it for reaction.

Unread 06-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
Most people get put onhokld and dont even make it onto the show, yet it costs them to call.
Talksports policy is to make a bold statement that most people will disagree with and then sit back and wait for people to ring up and make them money.
Half the time, the presenters dont agree with what they say, they just say it for reaction.

Check out the big brains on Brad!

Do you think telling people shite they already know makes you look big or clever Andrew

Unread 06-04-2009, 05:58 PM
wee man

He reminded me of Norman's early games. You could have seen Norman scoring that goal. He looked older than his age as well.

Unread 06-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Crumps

Quote:
At last someone has got to the bottom of their dastardly doings.

Praise Tufty

Unread 06-04-2009, 06:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Then, seeing his interview, his English ain't the best.
Probably better than your Italian, definitely better than mine. He has only been her 18 months-2 years.

Can Tevez say hello yet?

Unread 06-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

there's a touch of norman whiteside about macheda i hope he turns out as good

Unread 06-04-2009, 07:04 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Probably better than your Italian, definitely better than mine. He has only been her 18 months-2 years.

Can Tevez say hello yet?
He still only grunts and mumbles when speaking Spanish, let alone English

Unread 06-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Apparently Soccer AM the other week, asked players who score to kiss the camera, seems that the scouse @#%&! obliged and this cameraman decided to have a bit of the action.

Like a JCL @#%&! like you doesnt watch it or anything!

Unread 06-04-2009, 10:50 PM
gbmufc

Riley booked him for his celebration ffs! What a £#%&!er!
Closed Thread