United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:04 PM
keano's love

you can atleast debate when it comes to tevez and rooney where as Ronaldo is just the undisupted king.

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:04 PM
m14red

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
we haven't lost any games when Rooney palys
portsmouth in the cup

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:05 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I disagree with it but I'm not wasting my time arguing with him. I don't have the inclination or time to. I'd rather scratch the cheese from underneath a tramps toenail.
and when i argue with it im "abusing" rooney ffs.

rhodzy turns around and says in true 9 year old fashion "well tevez' misses have been more costly"

when i counter it by saying his goals have been more important as well"purpose of this thread"...im abusing rooney again.

very strange that.

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

forgot about that

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:08 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
forgot about that
i was going to quote your post with "so you got your ticket for wembley then?"

but the abv's would just swarm on the thread

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Whalefish

Rooney's a very important player for Utd, Tevez has scored very important goals for Utd this season and is an important member of the squad. I don't see much point in comparing one against the other, it's a squad game these days and they're two excellent options to have.

I'd much rather see both starting the remaining games but since we only have two fit strikers it won't happen and it'll be Tevez coming off the bench. Mainly because Rooney plays the lone striker role so much better. Tevez - IMO - is also a fantastic player to have coming off the bench.

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:15 PM
revanoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
He is worth his weight in gold.
I agree. I had my reservations about him when he first joined but that's nowt new - I didn't like the look of Evra or Vidic either.

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:15 PM
koppas

I am sorry for posting starting this thread.

I don't know why it had to descend into a "vs" debate.

I should've just posted this:

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
i was going to quote your post with "so you got your ticket for wembley then?"

but the abv's would just swarm on the thread

we can't all be perfect

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Rossi the Red

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
and when i argue with it im "abusing" rooney ffs.

rhodzy turns around and says in true 9 year old fashion "well tevez' misses have been more costly"

when i counter it by saying his goals have been more important as well"purpose of this thread"...im abusing rooney again.

very strange that.
Not really, i'm pointing out Tevez misses as you fail to acknowledge them despite criticising Rooney for his apparent sitters.
I remember a thread to other week where you said Tevez is clinical, do you actually watch united. He's probably clinical compared to the players they have at your favourite club though.

And Rooney not world class.

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:42 PM
chorleyred

read the match thread yesterday you southern @#%&!muppet, to me that is slagging rooney off

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75250

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:44 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Mega lol

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Not really, i'm pointing out Tevez misses as you fail to acknowledge them despite criticising Rooney for his apparent sitters.
I remember a thread to other week where you said Tevez is clinical, do you actually watch united. He's probably clinical compared to the players they have at your favourite club though.

Correct.

He might have world class talent, but so does a Chinese kid who can keep the ball up with 52 parts of his body. Doesnt mean he should be playing for Manchester United.
Throw in his wastefulness infront of goal, sprinkle a bit of bad attitude you hear about him not accepting Fergie's authority and you have a prize #@&%!, well, a scouser really.

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default ahem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
prize #@&%!,

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:49 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:

he isnt world class.
ronaldo and rio are the two world class players in our squad.
evra is in with a shout as well but rooney isnt YET.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
read the match thread yesterday you southern @#%&!muppet, to me that is slagging rooney off

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75250
who are you talking to?
i thought you were ignoring me?

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:59 PM
chorleyred

I'll presume that last post is something like I thought you were ignoring me or some such predictable %@#$&!s

well I am, but others keep quoting you unfortunately.

if it isn't saying that i'll probably look a @#%&!.

and i'm sure he will forget to mention how he was slagging rooney off in that thread link above. even ether £#%&!ed you off for it marlo

Unread 20-04-2008, 06:03 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
I'll presume that last post is something like I thought you were ignoring me or some such predictable %@#$&!s

well I am, but others keep quoting you unfortunately.

if it isn't saying that i'll probably look a @#%&!.

and i'm sure he will forget to mention how he was slagging rooney off in that thread link above.
hilarious

you tell me people to ignore and you cant even lead by example.im on your ignore list yet you still post about me..

have you told your wife about this "problem" you are encountering on a internet forum.?

Quote:
even ether £#%&!ed you off for it marlo
you are talking like ether is my dad ffs

Unread 20-04-2008, 06:19 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Tevez is about 18 stone

he was fighting floyd mayweather the other week, wasn't he?

Unread 20-04-2008, 06:22 PM
chorleyred

oh and if I could be arsed I could go and get similar posts about different players from every match thread
Closed Thread