United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
No issue with Scholes.

Giggs could'nt cross a road, that's that.
He looks like what he is tbh, a 34 year old winger who is really struggling to find some form.

Unread 20-04-2008, 02:05 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
nice effort

unfortunately you made most of it up

saying Giggs didn't do a single thing right today as one poster did, or that Tevez is completely shit as another poster did is not in any way shape or form a worthwhile opinion because neither viewpoint is based on the truth

the fact that you are open to and hopeful of being proven wrong by Manchester United I imagine you mean btw. presumably that'll be the same Manchester United who are on the verge of retaining the title and who are in the CL s/f for the second year running.
As to Giggs not doing a single thing right, this is correct. Or maybe you can disprove this by pointing out all the things he did well, and some cobblers about replacing a left winger with a left winger for 'tactical reasons' is not going to cut it, i'm afraid. Seems as though each and every person on here other than yourself saw that as a performance related substitution.

As to Tevez being completely shit, you are correct. The statistics and our own eyes and experience of the game make this a ridiculous statement.

As to me being proven wrong, I was clearly refrerring to the players in question proving that they have the quality to be first choicers, which at the moment they don't. Where you got 'Manchester United' from is anyones guess, try to think clearly.

And just one other tip, saying things like '£#%&!wit' and 'you are out of your depth on a football forum' do not actually reinforce your point or make you look authorative, they just make it appear that you dont have much confidence in your arguments and have to use insults to gain stature. People see through that shit very quickly, my friend.

Unread 20-04-2008, 02:06 AM
ScarFace

Can age really be blamed for what he did today though?

Surely it's only the ability to run that goes, he seemed fine doing that, just ballooned crosses etc.

He's always done that but never this much.

Stop it Ryan, right now, you lesbian

Unread 20-04-2008, 02:07 AM
wonky no

if we had played with nani, anderson and carrickall season we wouldn't be looking down on everyone now. nani will be a fantastic player when he's matured. Anderson has been amazing but again to be a seasoned campaigner in this league you need experience.

players who have been slagged of on this board include Giggs, hargreaves, park, scholes, tevez, brown and saha.

for me giggs, being a winger, looks a shadow of his former self but that is due to his former self being an outstanding player rather than him being 'shit'.

scholes has been motm on more than one occasion this season, especially along side carrick and anderson. not bad when you consider his injuries.

hargreaves has been fantastic in his debut season,not only because he's been asked to play in two different positions but also because he's had a stop start season with niggling injuries.

park has been a real live wire in the games he's played, again coming back from injury.

tevez has scored enough goals to show he has the bottle to play at united, many strikers take a season to settle in. yes he's missed a few but he's scored enough and his work ethic and impact off the bench is priceless when you are fighting on all fronts.

wes has had a great season, filling in at right back isn't easy but his hard tackling and determination makes up for some of his naivety at times.

any other club would hiding behind the excuse of thisbeing a transitional period. when you consider the position we're in with the amount of debutants we have and thelack of time to build up solid team bond it is truely outstanding.

everyone is entitled to their opinion, as long as they can back it up with reasoned argument, if you can't you deserve all the abuse you get.

if, after everyone we have signed and everyone who's been thrown into the mix and the key players we've had injured, ryan giggs is our weakest link- i think we can all agree that our squad is £#%&!ing excellent.

Unread 20-04-2008, 02:48 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
if we had played with nani, anderson and carrickall season we wouldn't be looking down on everyone now. nani will be a fantastic player when he's matured. Anderson has been amazing but again to be a seasoned campaigner in this league you need experience.

players who have been slagged of on this board include Giggs, hargreaves, park, scholes, tevez, brown and saha.

for me giggs, being a winger, looks a shadow of his former self but that is due to his former self being an outstanding player rather than him being 'shit'.

scholes has been motm on more than one occasion this season, especially along side carrick and anderson. not bad when you consider his injuries.

hargreaves has been fantastic in his debut season,not only because he's been asked to play in two different positions but also because he's had a stop start season with niggling injuries.

park has been a real live wire in the games he's played, again coming back from injury.

tevez has scored enough goals to show he has the bottle to play at united, many strikers take a season to settle in. yes he's missed a few but he's scored enough and his work ethic and impact off the bench is priceless when you are fighting on all fronts.

wes has had a great season, filling in at right back isn't easy but his hard tackling and determination makes up for some of his naivety at times.

any other club would hiding behind the excuse of thisbeing a transitional period. when you consider the position we're in with the amount of debutants we have and thelack of time to build up solid team bond it is truely outstanding.

everyone is entitled to their opinion, as long as they can back it up with reasoned argument, if you can't you deserve all the abuse you get.

if, after everyone we have signed and everyone who's been thrown into the mix and the key players we've had injured, ryan giggs is our weakest link- i think we can all agree that our squad is £#%&!ing excellent.
All very true, apart from the stuff thats complete toss. FACT.

Red tinted Gash, apart from the £#%&!witted doomlordery. FACT

Scholes lover, Giggs hater, Park fancier, Tevez somethinger, Saha non-mentioner.. end of.

Some of the £#%&!ing prawn loving JCL's on here, Jesus wept.

Top post.

Think I threw in enough in enough pre-programmed responses to make my point indisputable?

Unread 20-04-2008, 03:53 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
All very true, apart from the stuff thats complete toss. FACT.

Red tinted Gash, apart from the £#%&!witted doomlordery. FACT

Scholes lover, Giggs hater, Park fancier, Tevez somethinger, Saha non-mentioner.. end of.

Some of the £#%&!ing prawn loving JCL's on here, Jesus wept.

Top post.

Think I threw in enough in enough pre-programmed responses to make my point indisputable?
pretty much

Unread 20-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
As to Giggs not doing a single thing right, this is correct. Or maybe you can disprove this by pointing out all the things he did well, and some cobblers about replacing a left winger with a left winger for 'tactical reasons' is not going to cut it, i'm afraid. Seems as though each and every person on here other than yourself saw that as a performance related substitution.

As to Tevez being completely shit, you are correct. The statistics and our own eyes and experience of the game make this a ridiculous statement.

As to me being proven wrong, I was clearly refrerring to the players in question proving that they have the quality to be first choicers, which at the moment they don't. Where you got 'Manchester United' from is anyones guess, try to think clearly.

And just one other tip, saying things like '£#%&!wit' and 'you are out of your depth on a football forum' do not actually reinforce your point or make you look authorative, they just make it appear that you dont have much confidence in your arguments and have to use insults to gain stature. People see through that shit very quickly, my friend.
crock of shit

i got the Manchester United connection from the fact that they both play for back-to-back title chasing.... ooh who was it again

tell you what you £#%&!wit: why don't you make a list of what every player in the game yesterday did right and did wrong - the full 90 minutes + stoppage time - and don't come back til you've finished

Unread 20-04-2008, 02:00 PM
Father Christmas

Keane and the prawn sandwich eaters: happy to criticise them, even happier to take their money.

Unread 20-04-2008, 02:13 PM
utd99

Quote:
crock of shit

i got the Manchester United connection from the fact that they both play for back-to-back title chasing.... ooh who was it again

tell you what you £#%&!wit: why don't you make a list of what every player in the game yesterday did right and did wrong - the full 90 minutes + stoppage time - and don't come back til you've finished
Mate, you've had your arse handed to you in this thread. Your last response was, frankly, embarrassing.

Time for you to quietly let it drop off the front page I think.

Unread 20-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Tumescent Tit, what an absolute £#%&!wit you are.

You don't want people to have an opinion, unless it conforms to the "truth" as you believe it to be.

What a #@&%! you are, and what a fun person you must be. Are you a Labour MP ???

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Mate, you've had your arse handed to you in this thread. Your last response was, frankly, embarrassing.
i imagine somewhere inside your head you actually think that's true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
Tumescent Tit, what an absolute £#%&!wit you are.

You don't want people to have an opinion, unless it conforms to the "truth" as you believe it to be.

What a #@&%! you are, and what a fun person you must be. Are you a Labour MP ???
not even the £#%&!wits chasing me round this thread agree with you about Tevez you £#%&!ing spanner.

"the truth as I believe it to be" is that United's squad is £#%&!ing brilliant and stands on the verge of history as back-to-back title winners.

honestly, i could've sworn that that was happening in the real world

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:45 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
er, i posted it 4 or 5 hours ago. hth. the truth is that the whole team played a pretty poor first half. the truth is that the whole team played a pretty poor first half against Arsenal last week as well.

this post is exactly what i'm talking about. Nani actually produced very little, but he was part of a team that had probably had a half-time rocket up its collective arse. if you think bringing another two-footed wide player on in this particular match didn't help United tactically btw then you are seriously out of your depth on a football thread.
Cheers for that.

Funny how most on this thread have totally disagreed with your comments.But don't worry, you're a genius.

Nani 'produced very little' Now who's out of their depth?

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
not even the £#%&!wits chasing me round this thread agree with you about Tevez you £#%&!ing spanner.
By 'chasing you around' I gather you mean responding to your drivel.

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Steady on there Cantona, don't you know it was a 'tactical change'?

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Cheers for that.

Funny how most on this thread have totally disagreed with your comments.But don't worry, you're a genius.

still you

Quote:
By 'chasing you around' I gather you mean responding to your drivel.
no

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:52 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
still you

no
Who looked the better player yesterday, Giggs or Nani?

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:55 PM
utd99

Quote:
still you

no
See, you didn't take my advice and now everyone's taking the piss out of you again.. tut, tut

Unread 20-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Who looked the better player yesterday, Giggs or Nani?
Nani was involved when United were desperate

His shooting was abysmal, he nearly cost us the match (no way back from 2-0 down), but he did skip into the box late on, played in Rooney and put a decent corner in for the goal

bored shitless of this tbh: the whole point is not to compare Giggs and Nani, Anderson and Scholes or whoever the £#%&! aelse some £#%&!wit or other wants to blame for us only being 3pts clear, but to point out that when Giggs retires we need to replace him with another wide player because otherwise our squad will be short and we won't have the same options on the bench that helped yesterday, ie the option of freeing Ronaldo by using another two-footed skillful pacy wide man.

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
See, you didn't take my advice
you must be used to that

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:04 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Nani was involved when United were desperate

bored shitless of this tbh.
So, when you're a goal behind (when Giggs was on the pitch), you don't need to try as hard or play as well?What the £#%&! are you on about?You're talking utter shit and you've made a #@&%! of yourself.

Nice move of goal posts, by the way.
Closed Thread