United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Ruud, is he a legend?
Yes 30 55.56%
No 24 44.44%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Part 36 Offer

hide and seek springs to mind...United's other ten players are it and Ruud has to hide somewhere at Anfield. He must have found an incredible hiding place given we still haven't found him.

Shame that sticks in the memory because he was a fantastic striker. That year we won the league in 02-03, he was phenomenal. I used to love him but he went to shit in his last 4-6 months. I suppose every player has a shelf life.

Was impressed with his celebratory mood when we won the league though so fair £#%&!s to the horse...I mean lad.

All in all class but slightly limited striker.

Unread 18-04-2008, 07:47 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
hide and seek springs to mind...United's other ten players are it and Ruud has to hide somewhere at Anfield. He must have found an incredible hiding place given we still haven't found him.

Shame that sticks in the memory because he was a fantastic striker. That year we won the league in 03-04, he was phenomenal. I used to love him but he went to shit in his last 4-6 months. I suppose every player has a shelf life.

Was impressed with his celebratory mood when we won the league though so fair £#%&!s to the horse...I mean lad.

All in all class but slightly limited striker.
We didn't win the league in 2003/04 you cretin.

Unread 18-04-2008, 07:50 PM
wiganste

£#%&!ing love Ruud and I always look out for his name when Madrid score

Unread 18-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
We didn't win the league in 2003/04 you cretin.
:shakehead: typo typo typo. Iv just got back from the gym, still slightly buzzing.

Anyway who rattled your cage you skinny, bald @#%&!. £#%&! off back to Essex and suck Zola's #@&%!.

Unread 18-04-2008, 07:53 PM
koppas

Quote:
:shakehead: typo typo typo. Iv just got back from the gym, still slightly buzzing.

Anyway who rattled your cage you skinny, bald @#%&!. £#%&! off back to Essex and suck Zola's #@&%!.

I did laugh at that.

Unread 18-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

I did laugh at that.
sorry a tad harsh, it was only a joke. I didn't mean it.

Unread 18-04-2008, 07:55 PM
koppas

Quote:
sorry a tad harsh, it was only a joke. I didn't mean it.
You spoke the truth.

Except I don't live in Essex.

Unread 18-04-2008, 07:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

Unread 18-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

Unread 18-04-2008, 07:58 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Dunno why but I laughed out loud.

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Grouch

He's a petulent, disruptive @#%&!............... @#%&!...........

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:15 PM
MJ Ramone

I'm more than happy to debate whether or not Ruud is a 'Legend' ...but some of the animosity towards the bloke on here is incredible
He scored in every £#%&!ing game he played for us didn't he???!

Those last couple of seasons he had at the Club were dissapointing (relatively speaking) but he was just in the right place at the wrong time.
You put him in our side now with Wayne, Ronnie, Anderson, Carrick, Nani, Scholesy & co & he'd score goals for fun again.

He's moved on & so have United, but nobody can tell me he wasn't a £#%&!ing outstanding player for us.

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Sloppy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I'm more than happy to debate whether or not Ruud is a 'Legend' ...but some of the animosity towards the bloke on here is incredible
He scored in every £#%&!ing game he played for us didn't he???!

Those last couple of seasons he had at the Club were dissapointing (relatively speaking) but he was just in the right place at the wrong time.
You put him in our side now with Wayne, Ronnie, Anderson, Carrick, Nani, Scholesy & co & he'd score goals for fun again.

He's moved on & so have United, but nobody can tell me he wasn't a £#%&!ing outstanding player for us.

Spot on.

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Luffy

one of the greatest goal scorers in recent years but takes more than that to be a Utd legend ffs.

Biggest reason he isnt a legend in my eyes is his behaviour as he was on the way out. Disgraceful. His performance vs Arsenal in the FA cup final when we dominated with 10 men but failed to score - worst performance I have ever seen from a Utd player. I have never been more disgusted with players, they can panic and make horrendous mistakes or do stupid shit like Barthez but they CANNOT stroll around like a slapped arse in a cup final not giving a £#%&! if we win or not.

and when we did win a cup he walked away from our celebrations.

ironically people are saying they dont like his comments after leaving - what? if anything his comments after leaving have almost made me forgive him, always speaks kindly of utd and his time here and how he wants us to win and he almost sounds like a fan and one of us in those moments. its endearing stuff - but then you see him working his socks off in a madrid shirt and remember how he couldnt be bothered here and that to me was a betrayal.

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:24 PM
jackth3lad

Quote:
I am not talking shit you JCL @#%&!.
koppas im 55 and was in the old stretford end before you was born so please dont call me a jcl, pure ur spot on

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:26 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackth3lad
koppas im 55 and was in the old stretford end before you was born so please dont call me a jcl, pure ur spot on

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Crumps

Big Girl's Blouse

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:28 PM
jackth3lad

Quote:
With all due respect, who gives a £#%&!. The horse faced @#%&! has gone, Real ain't going to win the Champions League and we are. We have won the league every season since he left.

MOTWYW.
do you any history because you talk the biggest load of %@#$&!s,HOW OLD ARE YOU ?????????????

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:29 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackth3lad
do you any history because you talk the biggest load of %@#$&!s,HOW OLD ARE YOU ?????????????
Are you sure you are 55?

Your use of grammar is awful.

You must be senile too because what I said in that post was fact, is it not?
Closed Thread