United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:13 PM
LaPaz

Default United's CL Final tickets SOLD OUT

Sorry if already posted

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={23A882F1-4E52-4C1A-816E-FB505E82E076}&newsid=548186&page=2

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:14 PM
koppas

Well thats no suprise really is it?

Unread 17-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Manchester

Rumour is that they haven't been oversubscribed, hence the reason why they extended the application deadline.

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Stretlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
Rumour is that they haven't been oversubscribed, hence the reason why they extended the application deadline.
Wouldn't supprise me, the logistics involved in actually getting there will put some off without a doubt

Unread 18-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretlow
Wouldn't supprise me, the logistics involved in actually getting there will put some off without a doubt
And the price.

Ticket prices:
£167
£117
£67

Flights:
£600 - £800

Hotel:
???

Beer money:
???

Visa:
£45 7 day turnaround
£95 1 day turnaround

£#%&!ing expensive before you've even got there, so I'd imagine that has put a lot of people off.

Plus those who don't look at United's site or didn't stay long enough to hear the announcement made after the match against Roma, so probably a good chunk of our season ticket holders didn't even know about the applications.

Unread 18-04-2008, 10:35 AM
George Bestial

Loads i know are treating Barça like the final then watching the actual final in town should we get there. Not a bad plan given ST renewals are just round the corner.

Unread 21-04-2008, 07:33 AM
Manchester

Quote:
Looks like the rumour was true, everyone that applied has got tickets for the final.

You can phone up today, but the ballot started at around 6pm yesterday with online results being made available at varying times after that.

Lads with full euro credits got them, and so did those with no euro credits. Not one person chubbed as yet.

So anyone off here who has applied should now have had £1 deducted from your account and will now be on your online history

Just the small matter of beating Barca now

Unread 21-04-2008, 08:27 AM
elephantstone

I didntget one in the ballot?? They said they would debit your account by £1 just checked and there is nothing.

This is my get out and excuse

Unread 21-04-2008, 08:37 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Two 97p have been taken out of my account

Just have to rob a bak now!
[SIZE="5"]
IF WE GET THERE!!!!

Unread 21-04-2008, 10:19 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Got 2

Unread 21-04-2008, 10:25 AM
believe

I honestly can't see why anyone would justify the cost of a Moscow final to go and watch us v Chelsea / Dippers. What United fans should be doing is giving it a big £#%&! off and try to make UEFA realise that the notion of pre planning the final location is a £#%&!ing stupid one. The final location should only be decided at this stage. Its not like the town its in needs to spend months plannning like the olympics.

Unread 21-04-2008, 10:29 AM
toseeunited

i've got 2/2 - but am looking forward to barca more...

£#%&! knows how i'll get there/afford it...

Unread 21-04-2008, 10:30 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I honestly can't see why anyone would justify the cost of a Moscow final to go and watch us v Chelsea / Dippers. What United fans should be doing is giving it a big £#%&! off and try to make UEFA realise that the notion of pre planning the final location is a £#%&!ing stupid one. The final location should only be decided at this stage. Its not like the town its in needs to spend months plannning like the olympics.

It's a European Cup Final. We've only ever been in 2 in our history.

And the chance to beat the scousers in the final is enough motivation to become a rent boy to raise the funds to go.

If we get there, I'll be there.

Unread 21-04-2008, 10:31 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
It's a European Cup Final. We've only ever been in 2 in our history.

And the chance to beat the scousers in the final is enough motivation to become a rent boy to raise the funds to go.

If we get there, I'll be there.
fair play but not really my point.

Unread 21-04-2008, 10:37 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
fair play but not really my point.
I know. But you're moaning about the game being played in Moscow.

If we don't get the final or we were ko'd earlier, no one would give a shit where it's played. At the end of the day, it's gonna cost a fortune. But at the same time, it'll be good fun geting over there (my way will be anyway!!!)

Yes, UEFA have £#%&!ed up. But when have they ever done the right thing.

Now get your arse down canal street and raise yourself some money

Unread 21-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Dom Pérignon

Quote:
Looks like the rumour was true, everyone that applied has got tickets for the final.

You can phone up today, but the ballot started at around 6pm yesterday with online results being made available at varying times after that.

Lads with full euro credits got them, and so did those with no euro credits. Not one person chubbed as yet.

So anyone off here who has applied should now have had £1 deducted from your account and will now be on your online history

Just the small matter of beating Barca now

If I applied over the phone, will it still show up on my history if I look online?
How do I look at my online history?

Unread 21-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom Pérignon
If I applied over the phone, will it still show up on my history if I look online?
How do I look at my online history?
Yes, if you apply over the phone or online, they still show up in your booking history online.

Go to http://www.manutd.com and login
then go to http://www.manutd.com/eticketing
My Account
View Booking History

Unread 21-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Rossi the Red

I've never come across the "My Account" link on manutd.com in my life!

I've logged in but that eticketing link just gets redirected to the homepage!

Unread 21-04-2008, 12:27 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
I've never come across the "My Account" link on manutd.com in my life!

I've logged in but that eticketing link just gets redirected to the homepage!
Shite aint it.

Unread 21-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Rossi the Red

On the phone now to find out where the link is
Closed Thread