United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
So, when you're a goal behind (when Giggs was on the pitch), you don't need to try as hard or play as well?What the £#%&! are you on about?You're talking utter shit and you've made a #@&%! of yourself.

Nice move of goal posts, by the way.
This thread started last night and follows on from a couple of other threads. The goalposts have not been moved by me. However, a collection - a growing collection, it seems - of £#%&!wits seem to be using the thread to practice arguing, and not particularly well I might add.

As I'm sure you know, a team chasing the game tries harder and harder until they either finally score, the game is put beyond them, or time runs out.

Your point is trivial, childish and pointless.

I'm out of here.

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:39 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
However, a collection - a growing collection, it seems - of £#%&!wits seem to be using the thread to practice arguing, and not particularly well I might add.
So your contention is that the people who have responded to you on this thread have not done so because they believe you are talking crap, rather because they feel the need to hone their debating skills? Just trying to clarify your thought process.

Unlike yourself, I don't make it a point to insult people just because they have a different viewpoint than me, but I'll make an exception in your case you £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 20-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Argentina

Quote:
you're too polite

they are clueless

worse still, they are classless

what is the need to be slagging off a squad 3pts clear with 3 to play in its quest to retain the title?

what sort of mong do you need to be to think that you could possibly know better about this squad than the people involved at United right now?
So what about Klebfoot? Djemba-twins?

Unread 20-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
On the contrary. I respect views that differ from mine, so long as they are well presented, which yours are not.The fact that I am open to and hopeful of being proven wrong shows open mindedness.

However if you think about it, which I doubt, you'll find that labelling everyone who has a differing opinion than yourself a '£#%&!wit' displays arrogance, egotism, weak thinking, one dimensional debating ability and intolerance. All of which reflects more poorly on you than me.
Quote:
As to Giggs not doing a single thing right, this is correct. Or maybe you can disprove this by pointing out all the things he did well, and some cobblers about replacing a left winger with a left winger for 'tactical reasons' is not going to cut it, i'm afraid. Seems as though each and every person on here other than yourself saw that as a performance related substitution.

As to Tevez being completely shit, you are correct. The statistics and our own eyes and experience of the game make this a ridiculous statement.

As to me being proven wrong, I was clearly refrerring to the players in question proving that they have the quality to be first choicers, which at the moment they don't. Where you got 'Manchester United' from is anyones guess, try to think clearly.

And just one other tip, saying things like '£#%&!wit' and 'you are out of your depth on a football forum' do not actually reinforce your point or make you look authorative, they just make it appear that you dont have much confidence in your arguments and have to use insults to gain stature. People see through that shit very quickly, my friend.
Quote:
So your contention is that the people who have responded to you on this thread have not done so because they believe you are talking crap, rather because they feel the need to hone their debating skills? Just trying to clarify your thought process.

Unlike yourself, I don't make it a point to insult people just because they have a different viewpoint than me, but I'll make an exception in your case you £#%&!ing #@&%!.
Yes that is my "contention". Of course it is

Or was I just being dismissive? Ooh let's see now, what do you reckon......

Unread 20-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Default How we nodded our approval when Keano said

Quote:
some of our jcl and exec fans probably couldn't even spell football never mind understand it

But the truth is: he was talking about some of you clueless @#%&!s. You're a £#%&!ing embarrassment.

Just thought I'd point that out.
Closed Thread