Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Henry out of tomorrow's game?

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/20...ew_homage.html

Unread 22-04-2008, 08:54 AM
antonin jablonsky

He's not exactly a fans favourite is he. Been shite since he went there, might be better if he did start.

Unread 22-04-2008, 08:56 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Looked good in the few champions league games I caught.

Unread 22-04-2008, 08:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Looked good in the few champions league games I caught.
Haven't really seen him, just going off the reports I've read and the fact the fans apparantly £#%&!ing hate him. Also that Hunter?? fella off Sky's Spanish football said he shouldn't be starting against us.

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Hunter? What are you talking aboot?

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:02 AM
denis lawless

he might have been shit all season.....but you just know the @#%&! would raise his game for this one if he was playing

id rather not have to see the blubber faced @#%&! thankyou

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:03 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Hunter? What are you talking aboot?
A'll ken you what a'm takin' aboot. Graham Hunter aff uv Revista on Sky.

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:03 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
he might have been shit all season.....but you just know the @#%&! would raise his game for this one if he was playing

id rather not have to see the blubber faced @#%&! thankyou
correct

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Crumps

Thumbs up

Wez to Brown him in first 10 minutes and he goes on the missing list.

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:05 AM
MUFC One Love

You just know he'd turn up against us and have a good game.

If he doesn't play, who will the third front man be?

Messi, Eto'o and Bojan? Dos Santos?

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Whalefish

It'll be Bojan and from what I've seen of him this season he'll be more of a threat than Henry.

Kid's only 17 years old, £#%&!ing remarkable talent.

I'm well aware we could end up with egg on our faces but I'm really looking forward to these games.

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:10 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
It'll be Bojan and from what I've seen of him this season he'll be more of a threat than Henry.

Kid's only 17 years old, £#%&!ing remarkable talent.
Yep. Looks like they've discovered another talent.

From what I've seen he is terrific very clever player to, for somebody so young.

He could well really make his name against us.

Obviously it's stating the obvious but I feel with both teams playing a front 3, which ever player(s) in each front 3 really turn it on there team will win the tie.

I think we'll be OK in midfield, I just hope our front 3 perform and we have a great chance if so.

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:11 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I'm nervous. The fact that Anderson and Hargreaves will probably not be available concerns me greatly.

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:12 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
I'm nervous. The fact that Anderson and Hargreaves will probably not be available concerns me greatly.
What?

Both are fit aren't they?

As is VDS.

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:14 AM
Whalefish

We need to use the ball well, or better than we have done in recent games when we have it. No aimless balls forward (take note Wes and Michael). They'll dominate the ball in the Nou Camp but I hope we go with energy and pace to capitalise on the coutner.

Anderson and Hargreaves, if fit, have to start for me.

Just hope they all go out and enjoy it.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
What?

Both are fit aren't they?

As is VDS.
Not what I understood.

Whalefish

Quote:
I'm not reading too much into that. Hargreaves is probably more of a doubt. Anderson and VDS - for me - were rested on Saturday.

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:16 AM
antonin jablonsky

Theyt are both fit according to every report i've read. Is fuzzy using his doom laden Soothsaying skills again?

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:18 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
We need to use the ball well, or better than we have done in recent games when we have it. No aimless balls forward (take note Wes and Michael). They'll dominate the ball in the Nou Camp but I hope we go with energy and pace to capitalise on the coutner.

Anderson and Hargreaves, if fit, have to start for me.

Just hope they all go out and enjoy it.
Spot on post, especially the last bit.

I just hope Fergie doesn't start the big 'build up Barca' shit today like he does to most big clubs. Which clearly transfers to the place resulting in a cautious, nervous display.

We're the most feared in Europe, let's go and enjoy it and give it our best shot playing the way we play and we would have a better chance of going through doing that, than playing a cautious game.

Play the team, not the club.

As for the injuries, I also think VDS and Anderson were rested, Hargreaves should make it though hopefully Fergie seemed to suggest he would.

Anderson will definitely start imo.

Unread 22-04-2008, 09:24 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Theyt are both fit according to every report i've read. Is fuzzy using his doom laden Soothsaying skills again?
Can I see one of these reports?
Closed Thread