United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-04-2008, 06:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Just shows those

Carrick rumours were a lot of shite then

apparently he's been offered a new deal and is gonna stay...Spurs fans will be gutted as will Stan Tier 2

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Tumescent Throb

"Why does Fergie hate Carrick....?"

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:11 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
"Why does Fergie hate Carrick....?"
wonder who started that thread

was wondering why Carrick wasn't playing as much but since he returned to the team he's been excellent...apart from the second half last Sunday...and he deserves a new deal

it seems tango man might sign his deal now as well...shame I'd rather take the £8million from the Jawdies

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

Never doubt The Wizard. Let that be a lesson to you!

The Caramac Kid needs signing up I tell thee.

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:23 PM
koppas

Carrick has been outstanding this season.

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Never doubt The Wizard. Let that be a lesson to you!

The Caramac Kid needs signing up I tell thee.

er I never have...it wasn't me that started that thread

I would have still £#%&!ed Brown off though...too late now

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:29 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Carrick has been outstanding this season.
shit poster though.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

was wondering why Carrick wasn't playing as much but since he returned to the team he's been excellent...apart from the second half last Sunday...and he deserves a new deal

it seems tango man might sign his deal now as well...shame I'd rather take the £8million from the Jawdies
Tango man being Wes?

We would get £#%&! all as he is on a Bosman, or do you mean if you were him?

Tumescent Throb

Quote:
er I never have...it wasn't me that started that thread

I would have still £#%&!ed Brown off though...too late now
oops, was it Carrick by any chance then?

I know there were 3 or 4 posters - EI etc - chatting shit about him obviously having upset a few behind the scenes just cause he wasn't in the team every week.

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:33 PM
BarryX

Quote:

great news. would love to see wes baked bean brown stay as well, more as back up to Fabio when he bursts onto the scene next year

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tango man being Wes?

We would get £#%&! all as he is on a Bosman, or do you mean if you were him?
no Dunk...I menat if I was Brown I'd take the Jawdies money...after all United have paid him so badly these last few years right

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
oops, was it Carrick by any chance then?

I know there were 3 or 4 posters - EI etc - chatting shit about him obviously having upset a few behind the scenes just cause he wasn't in the team every week.
I did hear some stuff about him not being Fergie's favourite but it must be bullshit if he's getting a new deal

and I don't think Scholesy will be there next season

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
no Dunk...I menat if I was Brown I'd take the Jawdies money...after all United have paid him so badly these last few years right
Wes was always going to stay and at the same time he is never going to be paid £100k a week. Fair Play to him for making sure he gets the best deal possible for himself from a company he has committed his entire working life to so far and probably the rest of, if he signs the new deal.

Unread 17-04-2008, 07:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Wes was always going to stay and at the same time he is never going to be paid £100k a week. Fair Play to him for making sure he gets the best deal possible for himself from a company he has committed his entire working life to so far and probably the rest of, if he signs the new deal.

not bothered about him getting the best deal for himself although he is no more than cover has played well above himself this season

am more pissed off with the fact he tried to hold us to ransom over the Bosman thing when we paid his wages for around the three years he has missed with various injuries

am not too sure I'd play him next Wednesday either

Unread 17-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Spiffy

The Glazers will make millions out of United without even playaing a game. Why shouldn't Wes? He's a Manc who has stayed in the team when he could have possibly got more money elsewhere. He's coming to his peak now, he's as entitled to a decent deal as say Heinze was. If he's on less than Silvestre he should be badly pissed off.

Unread 17-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
The Glazers will make millions out of United without even playaing a game. Why shouldn't Wes? He's a Manc who has stayed in the team when he could have possibly got more money elsewhere. He's coming to his peak now, he's as entitled to a decent deal as say Heinze was. If he's on less than Silvestre he should be badly pissed off.
They won't make as much as Sky have made, and continue to make, though.

Unread 17-04-2008, 08:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
he's an average player lucky enough to be playing in the best defence in the country

Unread 17-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
They won't make as much as Sky have made, and continue to make, though.
You can support United without paying Murdoch, you can't avoid Glazer's clutches.

Unread 17-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
he's an average player lucky enough to be playing in the best defence in the country
Who? Silvestre, Heinze, Brown or all of them? Should Wes have been on less than either of them? I don't know that he is but I wouldn't be surprised.

Unread 17-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
You can support United without paying Murdoch, you can't avoid Glazer's clutches.
You also can't avoid their crutches.

Closed Thread