United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-01-2013, 09:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
"justice for Heysel"
70,000 voices - well 30,000 anyway - and that would be unignorable if there is such a word

Unread 17-01-2013, 09:18 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
70,000 voices - well 30,000 anyway - and that would be unignorable if there is such a word
If there wasn't there is now.

Unread 18-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Fergie should threaten to quit unless we stop singing always the victim

Unread 18-01-2013, 01:56 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Fergie should threaten to quit unless we stop singing always the victim
What?????

Link me up on that gem

Unread 18-01-2013, 01:57 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Apparently the scrounging families of the squished angels are going to receive £#%&! all money due to them from HMV from the proceeds of that awful Hillsborough song.

How dreadfully sad

What a gif selection.

Unread 18-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
What?????

Link me up on that gem
would love fergie to chuck the proverbial hairdryer at them....i know hes tried but it was a bit lightweight....threaten to walk and theyd soon grow up

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...pic=302046.120

Unread 18-01-2013, 02:18 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
would love fergie to chuck the proverbial hairdryer at them....i know hes tried but it was a bit lightweight....threaten to walk and theyd soon grow up

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...pic=302046.120
What the £#%&! is this?

Quote:
As a United fan of over 60 years and who was a distraught lad of 12 when my team died at Munich, I am totally disgusted with today's filth that claim themselves United supporters and who continue spewing out this obscene shite every time we play Liverpool. I agree 100% with the post above.

My club does nothing to stop it and that in today's world of high PC and zero tolerance of any racist chanting is £#%&!ing disgraceful. Do the disgusting and highly offensive references to ordinary young people dying at a football match not rank equally with racist abuse or what? Why aren't the police all over these bastards is a fair question when you can go to jail for posting similar filth on @#%&!ter.

It's far too many to duck the issue and call them a minority. I don't give a £#%&! if it's twenty or twenty thousand - get them the £#%&! out of the ground ,banned for life and in court. If there's no existing law to charge them under then let's get Parliament to £#%&!ing pass one.

The FA/EPL MUST act punitively against known and repeat offenders. I suggest they make a start with my club. It really and truly £#%&!ing sickens me.

Unread 18-01-2013, 02:21 PM
nick henry

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Apparently the scrounging families of the squished angels are going to receive £#%&! all money due to them from HMV from the proceeds of that awful Hillsborough song.

How dreadfully sad

That GIF

Unread 18-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
What the £#%&! is this?

Utd fan you say?

Unread 18-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
What the £#%&! is this?

Quote:
If there's no existing law to charge them under then let's get Parliament to £#%&!ing pass one.

Unread 18-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Felch

- As an uruguayan person i do not understand the Manchester city fans morality...they accuse and hate Luis Suarez for calling Evra ''negrito''...but they dont have any problem insulting those people which lost their lives and also their suffering families.
What kind of people live in Manchester?

Unread 18-01-2013, 06:42 PM
Barcabal

Big Felchers

Unread 18-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Pop

- Delfi doesn't look like her normal happy self there in Calderstones Park

Unread 18-01-2013, 11:29 PM
dunk

What a £#%&!ing shit snowman

Unread 18-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Rhodzy

Bet Suarez loves snow, pure white.

Unread 18-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
What a £#%&!ing shit snowman
Dan Ackroyd has let himself go tbf...

Unread 18-01-2013, 11:50 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Delfi doesn't look like her normal happy self there in Calderstones Park
Better send her some flowers then she might have the flu they are like those inane royalists who refer to them in the personal, while 'Delfi' would'nt piss in their cornflakes.

Unread 18-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

I thought they were against standing

We need to get this sorted. Im in! I sit in 305 every game and if we could get 500 or so (if not more) stood together in the middle of the KOP to get the songs going,it would be brilliant.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...topic=302158.0

Unread 19-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Pop

Quote:
I thought they were against standing

We need to get this sorted. Im in! I sit in 305 every game and if we could get 500 or so (if not more) stood together in the middle of the KOP to get the songs going,it would be brilliant.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...topic=302158.0
Hopefully they'll be crushed to death.

Unread 19-01-2013, 12:22 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
- Delfi doesn't look like her normal happy self there in Calderstones Park
£#%&!ing rats. probably thinks 'delfi' is the one on the left. 'wearing sunglasses to hide the shame brought on by our club'
Closed Thread