United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2008, 10:51 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Wonder what he thinks when fergies tells him that he's on the wing. Maybe he enjoys it..stranger things have happened.
In the long term he'll be a better player.

Unread 27-04-2008, 05:29 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Sacrificed himself to do what? Stop the mighty Abidal making attacking runs?

Stopping Abidal > Wayne attacking
i didn't agree with the tactic myself, but barca attack down the left with both messi and henry quite often and we had a m/f playing out of position at rb over there. and it worked, even if it did emasculate our attack.

Unread 27-04-2008, 07:26 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
won't be 100% on tuesday..
still 100% better than Saha

Unread 27-04-2008, 09:27 AM
puressence

tbh our new left winger /right winger /stroke please dont play him where he is the most effective , wont be missed anyway ............... and that isnt a pop at rooney

Unread 27-04-2008, 09:42 AM
MUFC One Love

For the first time since he has been here, I thought yesterday even after he had scored, he had a look of 'I can't be arsed now' obviously the knock didn't help but I honestly believe he's fed up with being worked to death in stupid positions and probably thinks '£#%&! it If I can't play in my proper position showing how good I am I don't care'.

Fair play, I hope he's told Fergie to £#%&! off.

Unread 27-04-2008, 10:02 AM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
For the first time since he has been here, I thought yesterday even after he had scored, he had a look of 'I can't be arsed now' obviously the knock didn't help but I honestly believe he's fed up with being worked to death in stupid positions and probably thinks '£#%&! it If I can't play in my proper position showing how good I am I don't care'.

Fair play, I hope he's told Fergie to £#%&! off.
Closed Thread