United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-07-2009, 11:48 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Nope. Fellaini.
But according to you he's Everton's 4th best midfielder?

Unread 28-07-2009, 11:52 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
But according to you he's Everton's 4th best midfielder?
You aren't making sense.

Unread 28-07-2009, 11:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
You aren't making sense.
Just taking the piss a bit. Seriously though, what role would you see him playing for us? I just don't see it at all.

Unread 28-07-2009, 11:55 PM
koppas

Quote:
Just taking the piss a bit. Seriously though, what role would you see him playing for us? I just don't see it at all.
Playing in midfield probably.

Unread 28-07-2009, 11:59 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Playing in midfield probably.
OK, so in midfield, doing what exactly? What are the strengths to his game that you think would make him a good addition to us? I mean if I were looking at signing a player from Evertons midfield, which I wouldn't necassarily do, I can see that Cahill might add some goals that we need from there or Arteta might add some class and skill in the attacking half. Fellaini though, I just don't see the qualities he has for a side of our quality to require?

Unread 29-07-2009, 12:01 AM
Ben

Quote:
OK, so in midfield, doing what exactly? What are the strengths to his game that you think would make him a good addition to us? I mean if I were looking at signing a player from Evertons midfield, which I wouldn't necassarily do, I can see that Cahill might add some goals that we need from there or Arteta might add some class and skill in the attacking half. Fellaini though, I just don't see the qualities he has for a side of our quality to require?
good hair. not as good as hargreaves' but its still nice

Unread 29-07-2009, 12:09 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default lovely lad that he is and no doubt would have been

a fine player, but he is broken. We should bring him back to the shop and get our money back or at least a decent replacement.

Unread 29-07-2009, 12:50 AM
koppas

Quote:
Boss the midfield.

Unread 29-07-2009, 06:04 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Boss the midfield.
he's spent quite a bit of his time at everton playing almost as a support striker. not his fault, of course, with the injuries and all, but the players who 'boss' the m/f at goodison are pip and arteta.

fellaini would spend most of his time in the united m/f wandering around feeling bemused and a little bit lost. can't really think what use he'd be, unless scholes decides to bounce 'wall' passes off him to pass the time.

Unread 29-07-2009, 06:08 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
fellaini would spend most of his time in the united m/f wandering around feeling bemused and a little bit lost. can't really think what use he'd be
Put him together with Berbs, Rafael, Fabio, Hargreaves and Possebon and we'd have some really great hair throughout the side. Now you're probably thinking what use is that on the pitch but

Unread 29-07-2009, 06:14 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he's spent quite a bit of his time at everton playing almost as a support striker. not his fault, of course, with the injuries and all, but the players who 'boss' the m/f at goodison are pip and arteta.

fellaini would spend most of his time in the united m/f wandering around feeling bemused and a little bit lost. can't really think what use he'd be, unless scholes decides to bounce 'wall' passes off him to pass the time.
If I am being honest, I said in tongue in cheek as I know Antonin would try and argue the case. I, personally, don't think we need another midfielder.

Unread 29-07-2009, 07:56 AM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up

buy fellaini, you can never have enough toilet brushes.

actually he's a very good player, not the player we need though.

Unread 29-07-2009, 08:09 AM
Mr_Ed

He got more yellow cards than Alan Smith last season - and that's saying something. He's a good midfielder but United need better than him IMHO.

Unread 29-07-2009, 08:11 AM
berba

fellani is a poor midfielder. his only saving grace is his height and heading ability.

Unread 29-07-2009, 08:49 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
If I am being honest, I said in tongue in cheek as I know Antonin would try and argue the case. I, personally, don't think we need another midfielder.
Nice backtrack.

Unread 29-07-2009, 10:35 AM
marlo

17m thrown down the drain.

i £#%&!ing despair sometimes

Unread 29-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Shooter McGavin

We'll get Vieira

Unread 29-07-2009, 10:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo