United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-02-2018, 01:23 AM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Not angry ...very appycwith today's result and second half performance ...i don't love Jose I like him and he will win us the league unlike that Dutch @#%&! you worship...you weirdo

When was the last United game you actu ally went to
Aren't you basically a glory hunter from Scotland, pal? The top red routine feels a bit plastic tbh.

Unread 26-02-2018, 01:28 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Aren't you basically a glory hunter from Scotland, pal? The top red routine feels a bit plastic tbh.
You're from Lonidon you #@&%!

See you dodged the question....how cute

Unread 26-02-2018, 01:31 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
You're from Lonidon you #@&%!

See you dodged the question....how cute
I'll take that as a yes

Unread 26-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
You're so plastic it's untrue....thought we were gonna get hammered according to you...

You don't support United you fanny you are the consumate ABU and a third division wum
Plastic how you silly old man? Our form was terrible going into the game so suggesting we might lose was hardly unjustified.

Hopefully you don't have children given the example you'd be setting with this very immature and angry approach...

You really need to settle yourself down. What with the anger and the drinking, you'll give yourself a heart-attack man...

Unread 26-02-2018, 01:49 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Plastic how you silly old man? Our form was terrible going into the game so suggesting we might lose was hardly unjustified.

Hopefully you don't have children given the example you'd be setting with this very immature and angry approach...

You really need to settle yourself down. What with the anger and the drinking, you'll give yourself a heart-attack man...
Thanks for your concern you plastic @#%&!

Unread 26-02-2018, 02:09 AM
d_knight

Come on guys eh? We just won a game. Let’s just try to get along and be happy for a bit ok? #allreds #allunited

Unread 26-02-2018, 02:13 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Come on guys eh? We just won a game. Let’s just try to get along and be happy for a bit ok? #allreds #allunited
Sorry if I killed your buzz mate just had it with the moaners on here

Unread 26-02-2018, 05:21 AM
jem

Quote:
Sorry if I killed your buzz mate just had it with the moaners on here
you should try the brexit thread.

anyone would think we played well against a good team.

Unread 26-02-2018, 08:15 AM
Shade

It was indeed a good comeback against one of the better teams in the league.

Now if only United make it routine instead of it being virtually one-offs whenever they go behind these days.

What a desperate and cringeworthy thread.

Unread 26-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
Yep those two plus oxygen thief Ethers Part 27 Offer or whatever the f*** he's called and Jem ...nice bunch
Was my daughters first birthday yesterday, so I had slightly more important things to be doing than logging on here to satisfy the shoot crew. Would post a pic for proof but I presume viewing photos of under-16s would violate the terms of your parole and I wouldn’t want to get you into trouble.

For the record - great win, great performance in the 2nd half, great day all round. I was very happy - you should try it.

For somebody who claims to be the biggest ManYoo fan in existence, why are you so perpetually angry at absolutely everything? Is it because you’re a fat Scottish c*** who’s about 2 steps away from a heart attack? Or is it because you the have the brain activity of Michael Schumacher and struggle to form 2 coherent sentences in a row?

Great scoop on Pogba not starting btw. Keep up the good work.

Unread 26-02-2018, 09:13 AM
Bunker Buster

So much anger floating about....

Happy birthday mini ethers for yesterday

Unread 26-02-2018, 09:17 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Was my daughters first birthday yesterday, so I had slightly more important things to be doing than logging on here to satisfy the shoot crew. Would post a pic for proof but I presume viewing photos of under-16s would violate the terms of your parole and I wouldn’t want to get you into trouble.

For the record - great win, great performance in the 2nd half, great day all round. I was very happy - you should try it.

For somebody who claims to be the biggest ManYoo fan in existence, why are you so perpetually angry at absolutely everything? Is it because you’re a fat Scottish c*** who’s about 2 steps away from a heart attack? Or is it because you the have the brain activity of Michael Schumacher and struggle to form 2 coherent sentences in a row?

Bit of both imho.

Happy Birthday Lil' Etherz

Unread 26-02-2018, 09:21 AM
saffers

Attacking the lad so personally wow guys, so much for him being the angry guy!

Happy birthday to the little one Ethers. Great day for it.

Unread 26-02-2018, 09:23 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

great result. why not just enjoy it. we don't get much results like this against the sides close to the top. it's a positive result ffs.

also happy birthday to little ethers.

Unread 26-02-2018, 09:26 AM
saffers

For once the fool speaks the truth.

Enough sniping and let's just enjoy what was a big win for United.

Unread 26-02-2018, 09:32 AM
windy waffles

Thumbs up

Quote:

Spot on ethers.

Notices some posts late last night. "Where are all the anti Mou brigade" namely from saffers.

I think he forgets that some of us have actual lives away from football and this forum. Some of us actually ventured out of our bedrooms and into the real world. More to life than the shit served up week in week out with the exception of yesterday.

Pathetic.

Unread 26-02-2018, 09:32 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
For once the fool speaks the truth.

Enough sniping and let's just enjoy what was a big win for United.
Who's The fool pal ?

Unread 26-02-2018, 09:34 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Who's The fool pal ?
You have him on ignore or something?

Leslie Paneraflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Spot on ethers.

Notices some posts late last night. "Where are all the anti Mou brigade" namely from saffers.

I think he forgets that some of us have actual lives away from football and this forum. Some of us actually ventured out of our bedrooms and into the real world. More to life than the shit served up week in week out with the exception of yesterday.

Pathetic.
I looooooooove this game

Unread 26-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You have him on ignore or something?

Leslie Paneraflex

I looooooooove this game
Do I £#%&!, top 3 posters on here....

Didn’t know you had beef

Unread 26-02-2018, 09:37 AM
AK14

Quote:

Closed Thread