Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:40 PM
plopborsky

http://www.vip--sport.com/vip-tv.php

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:41 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
reem's sources suggest that they have. and then some. but the problems run deep...

It's all very well coming up with ideas like loan him out to Molde. But what's stopping the lad just £#%&!ing off to City to stay in da hood?

A spell inside, a few kickings, he'll be reet.
word

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:43 PM
plopborsky

nice finish by king

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Coracao

Good finish from Kingers

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Coracao

fabio

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:48 PM
plopborsky

bebe is fast £#%&! me fabio had 2 good chances to score in the last 5

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
bebe is fast £#%&! me fabio had 2 good chances to score in the last 5
The front 3 are all rapid. Probably the fastest 3 at the club. Though Hernandez would be up there with them.

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Coracao

Poggers in the crowd

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:06 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Poggers in the crowd
thought he was RWTA

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
thought he was RWTA

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:32 PM
rebelcountyred

Irwin in the crowd, take it that his son is playing for bolton.

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:35 PM
borsuk

dudgeon and evans impress me whenever i see them. not the flashiest of players but very aware and the way they play will translate very well at higher levels imo.

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
dudgeon and evans impress me whenever i see them. not the flashiest of players but very aware and the way they play will translate very well at higher levels imo.
not sure Evans jnr will make it at United

Unread 13-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
not sure Evans jnr will make it at United
Not a big fan of him myself. He'll have a decent career, not sure it will be at the top level though. He's pretty versatile, which should work in his favour down the line.

Did it finish 1-0?

Unread 13-01-2011, 09:51 PM
dunk

Yeah. Bolton keeper got MOTM, United had 26 shots

I'm proper £#%&!ed off with that Morrison shit, I've been patiently waiting for him to break into the first team but it's looking like he's gonna £#%&! it what an utter @#%&! he is.

Unread 13-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Coracao

Yeah, the keeper was having a good game before I went out for my run. Pulled off some decent saves.

Will have to see on Morrison. At this stage it may actually help if he is sent down for a few months. May give him an opportunity to have a think about his life. Unlikely I know.

Unread 13-01-2011, 10:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Yeah, the keeper was having a good game before I went out for my run. Pulled off some decent saves.

Will have to see on Morrison. At this stage it may actually help if he is sent down for a few months. May give him an opportunity to have a think about his life. Unlikely I know.

I wonder if United will stand by him. They £#%&!ed Callum Flanaghan (sp) off when he got sent down over that driving issue, I dont recall what happened to Mads Timm, but I'm not sure he played again. They don't generally tolerate shit of a criminal nature.

Unread 13-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Not a big fan of him myself. He'll have a decent career, not sure it will be at the top level though. He's pretty versatile, which should work in his favour down the line.

Did it finish 1-0?
Of the 35 minutes I actually saw of tonights game, I was probably most impressed with Corry Evans. Looked so comfortable on the ball, so aware, always knew what to do with the ball.

You can tell Obertan a)Thinks he's too good to be playing reserve league football, and b) Will £#%&! his team mates off and do everything in his power to impress the people watching. He barely made a pass in the first half, at one point got the ball, knocked it forward and tried to beat 2 men, one was about 10 yards closer to the ball than he was. Needs to learn to pick an easy pass rather than the showboat shit constantly.

Bebe, again only 35 minutes, looks quick, but I think his crossing currently consists of just smacking it as hard as he can across the box. If anyone got on the end of it they'd take their face off.

Unread 13-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

I wonder if United will stand by him. They £#%&!ed Callum Flanaghan (sp) off when he got sent down over that driving issue, I dont recall what happened to Mads Timm, but I'm not sure he played again. They don't generally tolerate shit of a criminal nature.
Mads Timm came back to the club when he came out, he then went on loan to walsall and was eventually released, but the club did keep him through all that. He retired last year, he was still only 26.

Unread 13-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Yes, Flanagan was sacked.

Timm was released the following year, but that was at the end of his contract. It may have been that Flanagan didn't have a pro contract. I can't even recall seeing him play tbh.

In a way, the little £#%&!er has United by the balls due to his ridiculous talent. If United can't handle him though, you really do have to question who could.
Closed Thread