United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-01-2011, 09:56 PM
magic_cantona

Default Re: Edin Dzeko: "I am hearing that mostly the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Poor Gorilla.
You've put him into an irreversable coma there mate.

Unread 11-01-2011, 09:58 PM
suedeshoes

Default Re: Edin Dzeko: "I am hearing that mostly the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans"

I love City me tbf. Couldn't make em up. We're lucky to share a city with a club like them.

Unread 11-01-2011, 10:09 PM
magic_cantona

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/vi...3811&start=170

Great couple of pages here

Unread 11-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
"how did it backfire?"

"well, they beat us 3 times for a kick off - won another trophy and then we made a film about it."

£#%&!ING LOLZZZ

Unread 11-01-2011, 10:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
For what it's worth, the idea that Manchester City is the more popular club in Manchester, whether true or not, is pretty widely held in Bosnia. Dzeko didn't need any stage-managing to mention that, it's just one of the most basic things people in Bosnia know about the club. And in any case, he technically didn't mention that other club at all; he just said "Most people in Manchester are City fans." It's all in good fun.
£#%&!ing hell

Unread 11-01-2011, 10:37 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing hell
bosnian berties we are 'ere

fwiw anywhere you go in eastern europe people don't actually bother saying 'united', they just say 'manchester' and automatically mean united. if they are aware of city it's generally because of the europa league campaign and they're remembered as 'the ones that lech poznań beat'.

Unread 11-01-2011, 10:39 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
it's just one of the most basic things people in Bosnia know about the club
Priceless

Unread 11-01-2011, 10:43 PM
taff

if they're the genuine heart and soul of the city how come there's no locals in their first team squad?

Unread 11-01-2011, 10:43 PM
carlosartorial

'Double Denim Dave'

It's gotta be someone off here.

Unread 11-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
'Double Denim Dave'

It's gotta be someone off here.

Unread 11-01-2011, 10:49 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Re: Edin Dzeko: "I am hearing that mostly the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans"

Quote:
Great stuff.

Unread 11-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Sparky***

i wish. that stuff is genius.

Unread 11-01-2011, 10:53 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
i wish. that stuff is genius.
yhpm

Unread 11-01-2011, 10:59 PM
magic_cantona

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/vi...65979#p3965979

Unread 11-01-2011, 11:01 PM
The Mull

Who the £#%&! is it?

Unread 11-01-2011, 11:02 PM
carlosartorial

Unread 11-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: Edin Dzeko: "I am hearing that mostly the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans"

Quote:
Superb

Unread 11-01-2011, 11:14 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Sensational.

Unread 11-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
£#%&!ing sensational.

Unread 11-01-2011, 11:23 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
£#%&!ing sensational.
Didnt £#%&!ing mention me though.

The @#%&!!
Closed Thread