United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Fountz

Default Edin Dzeko: "I am hearing that mostly the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans"

[SIZE="1"]sigh.. :shakehead: ..here we go again !

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Re: Edin Dzeko: "I am hearing that mostly the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans"

Rumbled.

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:43 PM
FannyBanter

Default Re: Edin Dzeko: "I am hearing that mostly the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans"

Shame it's true tbh

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:44 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by FannyBanter
Send me back to the pit
I can't I'm afraid. I've given too much rep out in the last 24 hours.

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Zorg

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:45 PM
plopborsky

not sure what difference it makes

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:46 PM
FannyBanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I can't I'm afraid. I've given too much rep out in the last 24 hours.
Yeah that would be frickin' awesome,dude.

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
not sure what difference it makes
exactly, who cares? at least we nearly sell out our arena. theres is about 25% empty every game ffs

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:47 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Can't get through a press conference without getting us involved can they?

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:47 PM
carlosartorial

They never fail do they?

New United signings get taken round the museum and issued with a DVD of the clubs illustrious history, City players get an A4 sheet of div-friendly 'facts' to recite.

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Can't get through a press conference without getting us involved can they?
concur... they exist to be the flipside of our coin.

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
They never fail do they?

New United signings get taken round the museum and issued with a DVD of the clubs illustrious history, City players get an A4 sheet of div-friendly 'facts' to recite.

He was taken on an extensive tour of their Trophy cabinet, whilst Mancini was searching for the right key to the Press Room

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:56 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
He was taken off an extensive tour of their Trophy cabinet, whilst Mancini was searching for the right key to the Press Room
take him to the city store in town so he can see the massive trophy

Unread 11-01-2011, 03:57 PM
carlosartorial

Reaction on Bluemoon....

Quote:
lol Manchester is blue !
Quote:
Hahaha! Love him already
Quote:
get in there edin most fans in manchester are city fans
Quote:
He' already a Legend after that!
Quote:
Did the SSN presente just call him deluded?
Quote:
Shes a rag

Unread 11-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
exactly, who cares? at least we nearly sell out our arena. theres is about 25% empty every game ffs

Unread 11-01-2011, 04:15 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Did the SSN presente just call him deluded?
Top work Hayley

Unread 11-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Harfynn Teuport

He has to win them back after telling them he'd prefer to have signed for Juventus

Unread 11-01-2011, 04:24 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
He has to win them back after telling them he'd prefer to have signed for Juventus
"I'm hearing that mostly the people from Turin are Torino fans"

Unread 11-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
This... Maybe some reporter should have asked him for some stats to back up his statement.

Unread 11-01-2011, 04:44 PM
dunk

They are £#%&!ing pathetic. Spent £30m on a target man to enhance their long ball game and then feed him lines about their obsession. £#%&!ing hell
Closed Thread