United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Zorg

Default Re: Good news on the injury front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Thought his footwork was crap there, as it always is, making that a far harder save than it should've been. He made a total mess of the other save he had, he looks scared shitless half the time, can't kixck and has no idea how to organise a defence. He's mediocre at his very best, when he's not he's shite. I'll be concerned if he's in goal at WHL.
Don't get me wrong, I agree he's shit, just thought he was better than normal on Sunday.

Mind you, he had £#%&! all to do really.

Unread 11-01-2011, 04:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Don't get me wrong, I agree he's shit, just thought he was better than normal on Sunday.

Mind you, he had £#%&! all to do really.
Yeah, that's about it. Was dreading him on the team sheet but at least he didn't make too big a balls of the little he had to do.

Lindegaard better be better than him.

Unread 11-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Thought his footwork was crap there, as it always is, making that a far harder save than it should've been. He made a total mess of the other save he had, he looks scared shitless half the time, can't kixck and has no idea how to organise a defence. He's mediocre at his very best, when he's not he's shite. I'll be concerned if he's in goal at WHL.
Absolutly spot on

His lack of ability to command the defence/stroke area is a huge weakness especially when you contrast him with VDS

Unread 11-01-2011, 04:53 PM
the heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Apart from the slightly dodgy palm away from Rodriguez, he made a great save from that free-kick and also held onto a powerful grasscutter from some scouse @#%&!, I don't know which one. Did okay imo.
Yup. Think he's improved while he's been with us. He'll be a decent premiership keeper for someone (without being good enough for a top 4/Champions League side).

Unread 11-01-2011, 04:56 PM
andyroo

Improved?

Fat @#%&! played the game of his life against us for West Brom when the Glazer vultures were circling, saved a peno (from Giggs was it) among other shit, never looked anything like it since. £#%&!ing spanner.

the heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Absolutly spot on

His lack of ability to command the defence/stroke area is a huge weakness especially when you contrast him with VDS
What area would you like him to stroke?

dunk

It amazes me how we get by with so much shite in the squad tbh.

Tbf to PIG, on the rare occasions he has had a more regular run in the side he has done well, and gotten better with every game.

It must be difficult to not play a game for a couple of months and then come in and be expected to command your area, organise your defence and be a top keeper.

His kicking is £#%&!ing shite though.

Unread 11-01-2011, 05:10 PM
PaulParkers

Thumbs up Re: Good news on the injury front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Improved?

Fat @#%&! played the game of his life against us for West Brom when the Glazer vultures were circling, saved a peno (from Giggs was it) among other shit, never looked anything like it since. £#%&!ing spanner.

Unread 11-01-2011, 05:25 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
utterly irrelevant

Sunday, no.

In general re his United career, yes.

Unread 11-01-2011, 05:28 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It amazes me how we get by with so much shite in the squad tbh.

Tbf to PIG, on the rare occasions he has had a more regular run in the side he has done well, and gotten better with every game.

It must be difficult to not play a game for a couple of months and then come in and be expected to command your area, organise your defence and be a top keeper.

His kicking is £#%&!ing shite though.
He's ok. And that's all a number two (giggle...'number two'...) needs to be. If they're any better, then their someone else's no 1. How many teams have a really top keeper as back-up. None spring to mind. He can be a bit wobbly, at times, but he's generally ok and, as you say, it's a tough job to just turn it on and off, especially when you're trying to make an impression and do a job at the same time.

Unread 11-01-2011, 05:38 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
He's ok. And that's all a number two (giggle...'number two'...) needs to be. If they're any better, then their someone else's no 1. How many teams have a really top keeper as back-up. None spring to mind. He can be a bit wobbly, at times, but he's generally ok and, as you say, it's a tough job to just turn it on and off, especially when you're trying to make an impression and do a job at the same time.
Indeed.

Dudek is Madrid's number 2.
Hilarious is Chelsea's.
Arsenal haven't got a keeper who isn't a clown.

I'd take PIG over that useless @#%&! Foster and any of the other back up keepers in the league tbh (Yes, that includes glued to his line Given).

Unread 11-01-2011, 05:41 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Indeed.

Hilarious is Chelsea's.

I'd take PIG over that useless @#%&! Foster and any of the other back up keepers in the league tbh (Yes, that includes glued to his line Given).

Unread 11-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by the heathen
What area would you like him to stroke?
errr

Unread 11-01-2011, 05:55 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Indeed.

Hilarious is Chelsea's.

And think down the years too. Van Der Gouw was pretty reliable, but apart from that, it's slim pickings.

I'm not a Given fan either.

Unread 11-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Just heard Rooney might not be available for Spurs, is that %@#$&!s?

Unread 11-01-2011, 08:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
He was supposed to be available for *last* Sunday. WTF is going on??

Unread 11-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He was supposed to be available for *last* Sunday. WTF is going on??
Might just be bullshit tbf

Unread 11-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Talksport?

Unread 11-01-2011, 08:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Talksport?
Tautology, shurely??

Unread 11-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Talksport?
No Sir, for once I have not heard this via talksport
Closed Thread