Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2011, 04:35 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yeah but he had an iron in each hand.
and dreams about skiing too, I bet.

I once gave redplanet a lift and offered him some chocolate from my glove compartment (just to be clear, no euphemism) as I had heard he like the 90% stuff and bought some specially. he declined and got out at the next red light, way before where he said he was going.

crushed and misunderstood.

don't think was a game where I didn't fight for breath every time we got a corner. fortunately, through most of the 80s the concept of concerted pressure was alien, so I never ended up... er.... turning blue.

Unread 12-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Derby away in the cup in 83. I literrally travelled 10 yards without touching the ground. It wouldn't happen now
what a shit tip that place was. scary shit.

Unread 12-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Mine have been mentioned already, the cup games at Luton & Derby in 83 and Leppings Lane on more than one occasion

Unread 12-01-2011, 06:10 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
I got passed over everyones head to the front so i could see
Must've been some strong £#%&!ers in there that day.

Unread 12-01-2011, 06:17 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes

Unread 12-01-2011, 06:23 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I was 9. Hadn't quite discovered alcohol and drugs to swell my decaying body. It's my mum and dads fault for moving from midd to heywood. If I had stayed in midd I'd have been on special brew and smack by that point.
Closed Thread