United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Dumb question here, but what is gentlefan? A brand associated with weak people?
It's a Russian initiative to welcome people to Russia and show that they're nice people and not hooligans.

United fans will be given free raincoats tonight with the logo on them.

Unread 27-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
And to think some people wanted this try-hard £#%&!wit at our club instead of Mourinho

Unread 27-09-2017, 04:27 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
And to think some people wanted this try-hard £#%&!wit at our club instead of Mourinho
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=133

Unread 27-09-2017, 04:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Yeah yeah, I was the same back then. Gollum did strange things to our heads

Unread 27-09-2017, 05:01 PM
goldfinger II

Quote:
Interesting dark horse option to-be-fair-to-be-fair.

Unread 27-09-2017, 06:06 PM
utd99

Quote:
Oh no...

[SIZE="1"]tbf, I did too...

Unread 27-09-2017, 08:10 PM
ScarFace

Yes, it has nothing to do with us having more fans than both clubs combined. U.S tv is famous for not caring about ratings....

Unread 27-09-2017, 10:24 PM
dunk

Unread 27-09-2017, 11:42 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Very efficient but completely joyless football.
Absolutely clueless that lot.

Unread 28-09-2017, 04:51 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Make something up then fantasise a scenario in which the situation you've made up then get thrown back in the opposition's faces following a predicted event which has not actually occurred yet

And in said fantasy scenario, Liverpool still can't win the league

Unread 28-09-2017, 07:36 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Yes, it has nothing to do with us having more fans than both clubs combined. U.S tv is famous for not caring about ratings....

Help me out here...why are some scousers going out of their way to stream a utd match? If it were on tv ( guessing they dont have BT) then fair enough , but to physically load up a stream?!

Unread 28-09-2017, 08:04 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Absolutely clueless that lot.
With every 4 goal win they change their minds. One on the Graun said after Saturday "I'd rather draw and be entertained than win a dull game."

We could win the quadruple this season and the summer will be them telling themselves Mourinho always collapses in his third season .

Desperate weird freaks.

Unread 28-09-2017, 08:45 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Didn’t realise that “ON” means we’ve already won it.

ffs Keith you’ve had a Gavin here son
Never said it did. It means we expect to. Otherwise, it's a meaningless statement

Everyone thinks we'll be in the top 4 if not the top 2. Unnecessary grandstanding - very very Scouse. Very un-united.

Unread 28-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Help me out here...why are some scousers going out of their way to stream a utd match? If it were on tv ( guessing they dont have BT) then fair enough , but to physically load up a stream?!
To watch us lose? I guess they turned it off after 25 mins. Makes me laugh when united fans say they are obsessed with us We are the same with them. I am not ashamed to say I certainly am, love watching them get beat. It's ingrained and I make no apologies for that.

Unread 28-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Pop

Thumbs up

- Credit to Lukaku, he's doing the business for them so far. He doesn't have much quality on the ball and rarely gets involved in the build-up but he uses his size well and is effective in front of goal. I still wouldn't take him as a starter here, as he doesn't have the touch, mobility or passing. An option to come on and change a game, yeah.

Unread 28-09-2017, 10:07 AM
Billy Redface

I don't watch them. I'll watch maybe a few big games they play (city the other week for example) but I'm not wasting my time on a Tuesday night hoping they might lose to Spartak Moscow.

If they're 2-0 down with ten minutes left, I'll hop on board for the laugh.

I watched us on the opening day against West ham in a bar in Liverpool. It was pretty quiet,except for one guy kicking every ball for West ham. Still getting wound up at 4-0.

Why are you still watching, you weirdo?

Each to their own and all that but he's clearly not enjoying it.

Unread 28-09-2017, 10:08 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
To watch us lose? I guess they turned it off after 25 mins.
Three

Unread 28-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
- Credit to Lukaku, he's doing the business for them so far. He doesn't have much quality on the ball and rarely gets involved in the build-up but he uses his size well and is effective in front of goal. I still wouldn't take him as a starter here, as he doesn't have the touch, mobility or passing. An option to come on and change a game, yeah.
Absolutely certifiably insane

Unread 28-09-2017, 10:28 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Absolutely certifiably insane
Their main strikers are Origi, Solanke and an ever-injured Sturridge

Fans love doing that. I wouldn't have half their players in my side! Yes, because they're opposition players and you hate them

Unread 28-09-2017, 10:35 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
No quality on the ball, rarely gets involved in the build up.

I loooove the jealousy.
Closed Thread