United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-02-2015, 07:52 AM
puressence

Default alan brazil on talksport this morning about van gaal

hes been speaking to a couple of ex players who have said that a couple of the players are disgruntled not happy with Louis and not sure hes all that ............... and so it begins

Unread 03-02-2015, 08:16 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
hes been speaking to a couple of ex players who have said that a couple of the players are disgruntled not happy with Louis and not sure hes all that ............... and so it begins
Not sure they were all happy with Ferie....ask Rooney

Unread 03-02-2015, 08:17 AM
carlosartorial

Rio, probably.

Unread 03-02-2015, 08:17 AM
Charlestown Rouge

There was a fascinating piece about big data projects in health care and biomedical research on Radio 4's Today programme.

Unread 03-02-2015, 08:27 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
There was a fascinating piece about big data projects in health care and biomedical research on Radio 4's Today programme.
Did it say whenYoung's due back?

Unread 03-02-2015, 08:34 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Good. Maybe they can be sold too.

Unread 03-02-2015, 08:38 AM
Whip Hubley

lol

Unread 03-02-2015, 08:54 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
If LVG does the buisiness in the end then whoever the players are can £#%&! right off as this is not a moyes situation and the club have to let the manager be the boss(unless your a club from madrid)

Unread 03-02-2015, 08:58 AM
puressence

The only one i could say who may be cheesed off is herrera possibly mata and i cant imagine either being pally with ex players

Unread 03-02-2015, 08:59 AM
denis lawless

Unread 03-02-2015, 09:05 AM
Red Al

A few chelski players were the same with Maureen last season(e.g.mata) and their fans where kicking off when they sent him up here last jan but it looks like he called it spot on looking at them now.
Managers see them 6 days a week and will know far more than us average joes including that fat freeloading #@&%! Brazil :shakehead:

Unread 03-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Lok

Can't blame them for being fed up.

LvG was defending himself at the presser saying we can't pass it forward unless we're sure there's no risk (I paraphrase).

I fear he just doesn't understand the club.

Unread 03-02-2015, 09:40 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

United one of the few clubs in world football to pass the ball forwards. He could be struggling tbf.

Unread 03-02-2015, 09:44 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

LvG was defending himself at the presser saying we can't pass it forward unless we're sure there's no risk (I paraphrase).

Or maybe you don't understand him. That's a pretty liberal paraphrase of what he actually said.

Unread 03-02-2015, 09:44 AM
S/Side.Red

Yeah, I think there's a danger in hanging on the words of someone who doesn't speak English perfectly, tbh.

Unread 03-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

He doesn't understand us

If only he watched united during safs last few years.

Unread 03-02-2015, 09:51 AM
TheFatGoth

I heard two different versions

Unread 03-02-2015, 09:51 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
He doesn't understand us

If only he watched united during safs last few years.

Disappointing paraphrasing from Lokkers tbh.

Unread 03-02-2015, 09:53 AM
elephantstone

there's no chance that Alan Brazil would put a slant on it......has anyone informed the new York stock exchange?

Unread 03-02-2015, 12:48 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
A few chelski players were the same with Maureen last season(e.g.mata) and their fans where kicking off when they sent him up here last jan but it looks like he called it spot on looking at them now.
Managers see them 6 days a week and will know far more than us average joes including that fat freeloading #@&%! from Brazil :shakehead:
Leave Anderson out of this.

Unless he's the disgruntled player.
Closed Thread