United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Immortalized for ever
Posted after every goal next season

Unread 22-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
Just been in a Palace forum and a geezer called Willo is saying it how it is over the Clattenburg incidents, where he didn't allow advantage. He says he blew his whistle too quickly, but never the less, he accepts this even though he in hindsight would have been better seeing what happened for a couple of seconds more. This Willo is getting some stick from other Palace fans still feeling the hurt, but he goes on to say, Man Utd were the better team and deserved the win. Here's one reply against him.

Just watched the Wickham incident just to see if it looks as disgusting a decision as it did from my seat and its quite unreal.If that cheating c*** had blown instantly when he was fouled then I could just about get over it although it still would of been a s*** decision but he actually waits about 3 seconds when Wickham is clean through in the box and then blows.That to me is clear cheating.He knows exactly what could happen if he plays on so decides to blow up! Along with the big laugh he's having with Ferguson before the game and the fact he's chatting to Rooney after every single f***ing decision he makes like that shrek c*** is running the game with him it just makes me sick to my stomach.How he's regarded as a good ref when he's so unprofessional and biased is beyond me.And I can't even bring myself to watch the other incidents.

This idiot watched the replay and says he blew his whistle 3 seconds after Wickham was fouled and was clean through. Dopey £#%&!, he blew the whistle immediately as Smalling fouled Wickham, which is all that saved him from total condemnation. He should have waited a couple of seconds to see if there was any advantage, but I'm glad he didn't.
I wonder if he saw Clattenburg ref our game at Leicester last season?

Unread 22-05-2016, 01:56 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
He just looks like he's at a wedding.
Being used in the new. "signs to watch out for if someone is having a stroke" infomercials

G2C palace fans twisted in bitterness.....this ones for the Cantona incident

Unread 22-05-2016, 01:58 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
As much as i love to argue with you (and I do)

I have to say all this news coming out while the players are still doing a lap of honour on the pitch is just awful tbh. Show the man some £#%&!ing respect ffs.
I don't understand the motivation behind leaking it right after the cup final win
What does Mourinho or Mendes get out of leaking it early

I thought Mou and Louis were good mates

Unread 22-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
As much as i love to argue with you (and I do)

I have to say all this news coming out while the players are still doing a lap of honour on the pitch is just awful tbh. Show the man some £#%&!ing respect ffs.
certainly is. it was second item on BBC news at 1pm. there was barely even a mention of the FA Cup win, let alone any images from the game.

whoever the current crop of media content editors are atm they are all on message and that message is one of absolute contempt for man united.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I don't understand the motivation behind leaking it right after the cup final win

the messenger is fully responsible for prominence of news content on this story.

Unread 22-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

Mendes leaked it directly to the BBC.

They were the first with the news & usually every £#%&!ing news source posts/publishes breaking news before the BBC. They are £#%&!ing ages behind any breaking news.
But they were first with this one. Why? They must have got it straight from Mendes. Add that to the fact they are & always have been bitter £#%&!ing ABU @#%&!s.

Unread 22-05-2016, 02:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

They were the first with the news & usually every £#%&!ing news source posts/publishes breaking news before the BBC. They are £#%&!ing ages behind any breaking news.
But they were first with this one. Why? They must have got it straight from Mendes. Add that to the fact they are & always have been bitter £#%&!ing ABU @#%&!s.
It's certainly an agenda within the media to derail what should be a great day for the club and the manager.

They even cornered Mourinho at the boxing last night whilst he was trying to get into his car and i've honestly never seen the man look so sheepish and embarrassed. I don't think he was too happy about it either.

Unread 22-05-2016, 02:05 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

Yeah but why did Mendes leak it, what's he get out of it

Unread 22-05-2016, 02:06 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

They are..

I suppose it's a bit of revenge for the stunt VG pulled with van Persie & Moyes.

Unread 22-05-2016, 02:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
They are..

I suppose it's a bit of revenge for the stunt VG pulled with van Persie & Moyes.
Revenge for who? didn't realise Moyes was involved tbh

Unread 22-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Yeah but why did Mendes leak it, what's he get out of it
why did he leak what? what has actually been said? nothing has come out now that wasn't already supposedly leaked. it's a rehash of previous stories, even if it has been reaffirmed with a nod and a wink yesterday.

the messenger is 100% to blame for the prominence of this story yesterday in the wake of united's triumph.

Unread 22-05-2016, 02:10 PM
ziggyman17

Mendes leaked it..... Revenge for Van Gaal publicly saying De Gea was not in a fit state to play at the start of the season and for the so called bad treatment of Falcao.. horrible thing to do to Van Gaal, let him leave with his dignity and a trophy, hope he stays on as Director of Football..

Unread 22-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Mendes leaked it..... Revenge for Van Gaal publicly saying De Gea was not in a fit state to play at the start of the season and for the so called bad treatment of Falcao.. horrible thing to do to Van Gaal, let him leave with his dignity and a trophy, hope he stays on as Director of Football..
Well we all know about him. That's why Fergie always kept him sweet and onside.

Unread 22-05-2016, 02:16 PM
75Red

Quote:

It's a £#%&!ing c***'s trick and has completely overshadowed our win. Right into all the ABU's hands...

Unread 22-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
why did he leak what? what has actually been said? nothing has come out now that wasn't already supposedly leaked. it's a rehash of previous stories, even if it has been reaffirmed with a nod and a wink yesterday.

the messenger is 100% to blame for the prominence of this story yesterday in the wake of united's triumph.
Very true.

It seeks to have gathered speed, but it's still just 'sources'. There's nothing official coming from anywhere.

They're choosing the run with a story and the same tired questions to lvg, even when he's sat there with the fa cup on his desk.

Unread 22-05-2016, 02:52 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

Worse than when tommy doc got the sack.....much worse.

Unread 22-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Very true.

It seeks to have gathered speed, but it's still just 'sources'. There's nothing official coming from anywhere.

They're choosing the run with a story and the same tired questions to lvg, even when he's sat there with the fa cup on his desk.
yep, it was 'leaked' months ago that the conversation about replacing van gaal would happen at the end of the season. how can that be the lead story yesterday? today maybe move the story towards a focus on that if you really can't help yourselves, but it was virtually the moment the last kick of the last game of the season had been taken. scripted.

yesterday, even as the cup was being lifted, the bbc was talking about van gaal's future. there was no coverage of the lap of honour at all. no coverage of the players on the pitch doing that team shot with the cup that gets shown every single year...

never ceases to amaze me quite how £#%&!ing dumb people blaming united for it are

ps i'm gonna watch the bt sport tape next - i'm guessing it won't be as bad as the bbc's?

Unread 22-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
yep, it was 'leaked' months ago that the conversation about replacing van gaal would happen at the end of the season. how can that be the lead story yesterday? today maybe move the story towards a focus on that if you really can't help yourselves, but it was virtually the moment the last kick of the last game of the season had been taken. scripted.

yesterday, even as the cup was being lifted, the bbc was talking about van gaal's future. there was no coverage of the lap of honour at all. no coverage of the players on the pitch doing that team shot with the cup that gets shown every single year...

never ceases to amaze me quite how £#%&!ing dumb people blaming united for it are

ps i'm gonna watch the bt sport tape next - i'm guessing it won't be as bad as the bbc's?
This. The rush to blame United for everything, including by our own fans is bewildering, a week ago people on here were blaming the club for some contractor leaving a mobile phone in the bogs

Unread 22-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Zorg

Unread 22-05-2016, 03:29 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
This. The rush to blame United for everything, including by our own fans is bewildering, a week ago people on here were blaming the club for some contractor leaving a mobile phone in the bogs
That was on the club though. If the club employ shit people to do things on their behalf then they'll get shit for it. Same for any organisation.

The cup final lvg story - totally agree.

On a different note - palace fans were comprehensively the better crowd yesterday - united didn't really get going until right near the end. Helps when your enitre support can be accommodated within the allocation you get and we obviously get exec'ed. can't quite get round how palace fans could block book a block for their signing fans though? - all jumping in unison - looked quite impressive from the opposite end.
Closed Thread