United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:39 AM
waynes ear's

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Custis sticks the knife in
To a tub of lard?

Hope he gets diabetes, goes blind and has his legs amputated the little fat £#%&!er.

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
To a tub of lard?

Hope he gets diabetes, goes blind and has his legs amputated the little fat £#%&!er.

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Tiberian

Pundits were clearly hoping for a Palace win with these LVG post-Mortem pieces.

Watched the game again, seriously scrappy match, Utd clearly the better team though and deserved to win. Too much long ball to Fellaini at times.

Rashford was exceptional in the time he was on, thoroughly outplayed Martial, tidy on the ball, brave, next manager has a diamond. That Cabaye incident looks more a deliberate stamp every time you see it.

Valencia was excellent, especially with Mata ahead of him who was anonymous up to his goal. Too often this season we have bemoaned a lack of leadership and character but Rooney for the equalizer was incredible, sensational play.

One last point, Zaha is close to becoming a very good player, for all his flaws.

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:49 AM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Always thought it a nice spot tbh - went every away day to Notts
it's a decent location tbf, right in the city centre.
...but it attracts a few undesirables to say the least

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Watched the game again, seriously scrappy match, Utd clearly the better team though and deserved to win. Too much long ball to Fellaini at times.

Rashford was exceptional in the time he was on, thoroughly outplayed Martial, tidy on the ball, brave, next manager has a diamond. That Cabaye incident looks more a deliberate stamp every time you see it.

Valencia was excellent, especially with Mata ahead of him who was anonymous up to his goal. Too often this season we have bemoaned a lack of leadership and character but Rooney for the equalizer was incredible, sensational play.

One last point, Zaha is close to becoming a very good player, for all his flaws.

£#%&!ing state of the 'pundits' yesterday
They weren't just disappointed that United won, they were mortified.
Linekar is such a smarmy £#%&!er.

Making these @#%&!s suffer is a beautiful thing.

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:53 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Mata did exactly as I said he would to Throb the day before, nothing, until he went picking up pieces around the goal Should be a poacher in the mould of Hernandez the lad, if only he could run and had some form of physical strength.

The press are £#%&!ing despicable tbh. Hate them. Can't abide the thought of them getting what they want with LvG getting binned and them getting their darling Hose installed at OT

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:05 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

£#%&!ing state of the 'pundits' yesterday
They weren't just disappointed that United won, they were mortified.
Linekar is such a smarmy w****r.

Making these c***s suffer is a beautiful thing.
Yep, little to no criticism of their tactics, honestly that role they gave Wickham was close to animal cruelty. There is always going to a push for the Underdogs but a little balance is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Mata did exactly as I said he would to Throb the day before, nothing, until he went picking up pieces around the goal Should be a poacher in the mould of Hernandez the lad, if only he could run and had some form of physical strength.

The press are £#%&!ing despicable tbh. Hate them. Can't abide the thought of them getting what they want with LvG getting binned and them getting their darling Hose installed at OT
Hope Jose has matured in this spell, maybe finally moved on from his Madrid hangover which was noticeable even in his title winning season at Chelsea. If I was 15 I might find his antics edgy and cool rather than tiresome and cringe-worthy. I doubt you will ever fully agree but we needed a change, up to Mourinho to convince us all that he is the right man.

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:09 PM
The taste of...

Quote:

I know we can slag him over old tickets and the standards expected of the manager. I don't half feel for Bobby everytime we win something though - he probably remembers winning with those boys who were his friends acting just like Rashers Martial and Jesseh are now. Even when we win he probably aches somehow.

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:17 PM
innit

I bet he's had loads of surgery teeth whitening, botox etc.

@#%&!

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:17 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by innit

I bet he's had loads of surgery teeth whitening, botox etc.

@#%&!

What an utter £#%&!ing moron. Loved that clip of Mata seemingly taking the piss out of him. If the players saw that it will have been added motivation, a bit like the Bayern player (Jancker?) waving to the crowd in 1999.

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
As much as i love to argue with you (and I do)

I have to say all this news coming out while the players are still doing a lap of honour on the pitch is just awful tbh. Show the man some £#%&!ing respect ffs.
It's disgusting tbh. It's either the media being @#%&!s, Mendes et al being spiteful, arrogant bastards or Woodward being inept. The media we can do nothing about, the other 2 though

The feeling is mutual btw

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's disgusting tbh. It's either the media being @#%&!s, Mendes et al being spiteful, arrogant bastards or Woodward being inept. The media we can do nothing about, the other 2 though

The feeling is mutual btw
It's all Mendes. Has to be. Even the club at its inept best wouldn't be his shallow. Suppose it goes to show what's in store for the next few years.

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
It's all Mendes. Has to be. Even the club at its inept best wouldn't be his shallow. Suppose it goes to show what's in store for the next few years.
And he's working his way ever deeper into the club, more and more of a poisonous influence as I said earlier, worked out well for Sporting, Monaco, Valencia and United in the past hasn't it

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
He just looks like he's at a wedding.

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:46 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches

looks like he's been studying the video of George Michael at the Olympics

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
He just looks like he's at a wedding.
That dance is so £#%&!ing cockney old geezer it makes my skin crawl.

I can hear his voice in his head "ooooh go on pards, show 'em ya fackin' moves boy....ooooh smoooove."

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:47 PM
djsst

Wonder how many times he's done that in a mirror and imagined himself doing it a big game.

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Wonder how many times he's done that in a mirror and imagined himself doing it a big game.
Immortalized for ever

Unread 22-05-2016, 12:56 PM
King Eric

Just been in a Palace forum and a geezer called Willo is saying it how it is over the Clattenburg incidents, where he didn't allow advantage. He says he blew his whistle too quickly, but never the less, he accepts this even though he in hindsight would have been better seeing what happened for a couple of seconds more. This Willo is getting some stick from other Palace fans still feeling the hurt, but he goes on to say, Man Utd were the better team and deserved the win. Here's one reply against him.

Just watched the Wickham incident just to see if it looks as disgusting a decision as it did from my seat and its quite unreal.If that cheating c*** had blown instantly when he was fouled then I could just about get over it although it still would of been a s*** decision but he actually waits about 3 seconds when Wickham is clean through in the box and then blows.That to me is clear cheating.He knows exactly what could happen if he plays on so decides to blow up! Along with the big laugh he's having with Ferguson before the game and the fact he's chatting to Rooney after every single f***ing decision he makes like that shrek c*** is running the game with him it just makes me sick to my stomach.How he's regarded as a good ref when he's so unprofessional and biased is beyond me.And I can't even bring myself to watch the other incidents.

This idiot watched the replay and says he blew his whistle 3 seconds after Wickham was fouled and was clean through. Dopey £#%&!, he blew the whistle immediately as Smalling fouled Wickham, which is all that saved him from total condemnation. He should have waited a couple of seconds to see if there was any advantage, but I'm glad he didn't.
Closed Thread