believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex

Get the boat.

Unread 16-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Moyes took over a league winning side that should never have really won the league but being Moyes never really stood a chance.

Van gaal completely destroyed the "identity" of the club and spent 250 million on players who most of won't be here come summer.

Mourinho took over united in a much worse position than either of the two and has stabilized the club and brought back a bit of a United mentality. Thinking about league positions in year one is what effectively destroyed us ever regrouping after Ferguson.

Had Mourinho joined after Ferguson he would have challenged for the league two years later. Had he joined after Moyes he would have challenged for the league after year two. He'll challenge for the league next year and there is simply no question about it.
What utter £#%&!ing %@#$&!s.

Yeah LVG spent less than mourinho in 2 years (net) finished above him both times in the league and won a more prestigious trophy yet he destroyed the identity of the club. Absolute %@#$&!s.

Quote:

Get the boat.
exactly. The flab has gone to his head.

Unread 16-05-2017, 02:40 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
What utter £#%&!ing balls.

Yeah LVG spent less than mourinho in 2 years (net) finished above him both times in the league and won a more prestigious trophy yet he destroyed the identity of the club. Absolute balls.

exactly. The flab has gone to his head.
Wait for it...

Apparently net spend doesn't count. Only gross expenditure.

Don't ask pal.

Unread 16-05-2017, 02:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Apparently 4th is worse than 6th now

Unread 16-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Whip Hubley

Actually arguing about which trophies we've won in the last couple of years are better...... and we're £#%&!ing shit

united

Unread 16-05-2017, 02:44 PM
believe

Nice to see fuzzy making the most of remembering a password

Unread 16-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Actually arguing about which trophies we've won in the last couple of years are better...... and we're £#%&!ing shit

united

Unread 16-05-2017, 03:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Get the boat.
Appreciate people sticking to their guns. Mourinho is going to finish lower than LvG and that's still not his fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
What utter £#%&!ing %@#$&!s.

Yeah LVG spent less than mourinho in 2 years (net) finished above him both times in the league and won a more prestigious trophy yet he destroyed the identity of the club. Absolute %@#$&!s.
Love these lads but reality is when you've spent the best part of a couple of years blaming the manager for every single thing wrong with the team, and confidently predict his successor to sort it out, it might be hard to watch us drop further down the league.

LvG left a fantastic bunch of young players and a team with structure. United decided Mourinho was the best man to take that on. It's a decision yet to be vindicated and no amount of blaming the previous manager will excuse that if things don't improve next year.

Unread 16-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Appreciate people sticking to their guns. Mourinho is going to finish lower than LvG and that's still not his fault

Love these lads but reality is when you've spent the best part of a couple of years blaming the manager for every single thing wrong with the team, and confidently predict his successor to sort it out, it might be hard to watch us drop further down the league.

LvG left a fantastic bunch of young players and a team with structure. United decided Mourinho was the best man to take that on. It's a decision yet to be vindicated and no amount of blaming the previous manager will excuse that if things don't improve next year.

What

Fantastic bunch of young players? You mean rashford?

A team with structure?? Elaborate.

Unread 16-05-2017, 03:25 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
What

Fantastic bunch of young players? You mean rashford?
Martial.
Shaw.

Need I go on?

(Pls say no I can't think of any more)

Unread 16-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Martial.
Shaw.

Need I go on?

The way he's going on it's like we've got the combined squad of Ajax, Dortmund and Monaco ffs....

Remind me about those fantastic youth players Schweinsteiger, Darmian, Memphis and Schneiderlin...... £#%&!ing hell fire. I hope he's wumming.

Unread 16-05-2017, 03:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Martial.
Shaw.

Need I go on?

Mensah was phenomenal when he came through. Looked a potential worldy.

Obviously easy to forget him because he's barely played since.

Quote:

The way he's going on it's like we've got the combined squad of Ajax, Dortmund and Monaco ffs....

Remind me about those fantastic youth players Schweinsteiger, Darmian, Memphis and Schneiderlin...... £#%&!ing hell fire. I hope he's wumming.
Mate you're one of the lads blaming LvG for us being 6th. Barely even worth arguing with that

Unread 16-05-2017, 03:36 PM
guerreiro

Moyes was proven to be shit.
LVG was proven to be shit
Mourinho is close to being shit but has another year to prove otherwise.

That's all it is really.

Unread 16-05-2017, 03:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro

That's all it is really.
The 2 year shite cycle

Unread 16-05-2017, 03:57 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Mensah was phenomenal when he came through. Looked a potential worldy.

Obviously easy to forget him because he's barely played since.
Now mensah is 'phenomenal'

So that's er, Rashford and Mensah? Real solid foundation of youth there

Quote:
Mate you're one of the lads blaming LvG for us being 6th. Barely even worth arguing with that
I don't 'blame' LVG for anything,. I'm not particularly interested in blame, I supported LVG when he was the manager in the same way I'll support Mourinho although I had plenty of gripes with the guy. He ended up boring the £#%&!ing shit out of most of the matchday support and I don't really see how that can be argued against, and his purchases were, for the most part, absolutely atrocious. He was the architect of his own downfall, although I could appreciate what he was trying to do and would perhaps have given him another season to see if it came together. But he wasn't so, you know, get over it?

You however prefer to drop snides at every opportunity about Mourinho and the way he plays , to the extent where your desperately proselytizing to anyone who will listen that the European Final we're in next week is a piece of shit and completely worthless wuuuuuttttt.......

How very odd. But crack on all the same, if that's what floats your boat. The rest of us will be hoping we win another trophy.

Unread 16-05-2017, 04:00 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro

That's all it is really.
You honestly believe you need another year for Jose to convince you?

Unread 16-05-2017, 04:01 PM
S/Side.Red

So I assume you're now discounting Martial as a decent prospect when LvG left?

Like I say, barely worth arguing. LvG leaving 3-4 duff signings is the reason Mou has us 6th. Wouldn't waste time on that tbf.

Unread 16-05-2017, 04:05 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
So I assume you're now discounting Martial as a decent prospect when LvG left?

Like I say, barely worth arguing. LvG leaving 3-4 duff signings is the reason Mou has us 6th. Wouldn't waste time on that tbf.
Where have I said that you crank? We're 6th because he decided to prioritise the Europa and we don't have the squad to fight on all fronts... I have no doubt we could have cracked the heady heights of 4th if we'd concentrated on the league.... you know, like LVG did last season?

Oh, wait......

I'm saying if we end up with 2 trophies I'll be more than happy personally, really couldn't give a shite about LVG because he's not our manager anymore. Feel free to keep throwing subbies at our actual manager though from your bedsit eh.

Unread 16-05-2017, 04:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Where have I said that you crank? We're 6th because he decided to prioritise the Europa and we don't have the squad to fight on all fronts... I have no doubt we could have cracked the heady heights of 4th if we'd concentrated on the league.... you know, like LVG did last season?

Oh, wait......

I'm saying if we end up with 2 trophies I'll be more than happy personally, really couldn't give a shite about LVG because he's not our manager anymore. Feel free to keep throwing subbies at our actual manager though from your bedsit eh.
Do I have to link you to posts you made on this thread ffs?

Unread 16-05-2017, 04:17 PM
gav81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
When I look at Roy Keane I often see myself...”
~Alex Ferguson

"Me and Alex Ferguson, we had the same type of traits, of what Manchester United was about."
~Roy Keane

Quote:
I have no doubt we could have cracked the heady heights of 4th if we'd concentrated on the league....
A new myth is born
Closed Thread