United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-05-2017, 07:52 PM
AK14

Along with the players mentioned leaving, You'd perhaps hope for this type of lineup on the first day of next season

Dave

Valencia
Bailey
New CB
New LB

New CM
Poggers
Herrera

New RW
New CF
Rash/Martial?

That's 5 new first choice players! Can't see it happening and not sure that many new faces in a starting eleven all at once would be a good thing?

You could perhaps say that left back and right wing could be Shaw and Mikki? But after this season I'm not sure I'd rely on them to be starters week in week out.

Unread 14-05-2017, 07:57 PM
Clarkie

There's far too many.

It's not an argument or an excuse for Mourinho but, it's going to take more than one transfer window to sort it.

Unread 14-05-2017, 07:58 PM
Wart Chest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Blind, Rooney, Carrick, Jones, Shaw, Darmian, Blind and Fellaini all need to go.

DDG, Zlatan and Young will probably leave as well.
I'd add Blind to that list.

Unread 14-05-2017, 07:59 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
There's far too many.

It's not an argument or an excuse for Mourinho but, it's going to take more than one transfer window to sort it.
Nqat

Big job for Mou...

Think he perhaps underestimated just how big?

Unread 14-05-2017, 07:59 PM
waynes ear's

Cant wait for this season to end

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:02 PM
saffers

Imagine trying to sell lingard, like hes a major problem ffs

Dont need a massive clear out. 3 or 4 shit@#%&!s out, 3 or 4 top boys in. Simple as.

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:38 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Imagine trying to sell lingard, like hes a major problem ffs

Dont need a massive clear out. 3 or 4 shitc***s out, 3 or 4 top boys in. Simple as.
Some of the so called shitc***s can still be very effective and useful members of a squad when the overall unit is functioning to a higher standard.

Look at Wanayama today, he was the lesser of the partnership between he and Schneiderlin at Southhampton, but a valuable player for Spurs, performs well in a limited role.

Needs some imagination from Utd and Mourinho rather just making it all about buying 11 world class players.

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:42 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Keep:

DDG
Rojo
Bailly
Valencia
Herrera
Pogba
Mata
Mhiki
Rashford

The rest are available, open to offers, please take to whoever

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Some of the so called shitc***s can still be very effective and useful members of a squad when the overall unit is functioning to a higher standard.

Look at Wanayama today, he was the lesser of the partnership between he and Schneiderlin at Southhampton, but a valuable player for Spurs, performs well in a limited role.

Needs some imagination from Utd and Mourinho rather just making it all about buying 11 world class players.
Yes, more Baillys

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:46 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

All the rest can leave the room

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Nqat

Big job for Mou...

Think he perhaps underestimated just how big?
Possibly.. imagine if he picked up the UEFA Cup and walked because he knows he can't do it..

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:48 PM
Marvel7

Think De Gea will leave and dont think he will be replaced. Can see a CB, Two midfielders and a forward coming in.

If thats all we bring in we can afford to lose one of Smalling or Jones from defence and thats it. No midfielders as we would still only have 6 which would include a soon to be 36 year old Carrick and Fellaini. Rooney and Zlatans would be the only forwards gone imo

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:49 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Yes, more Baillys
Great signing, hungry young player, no ego, desperate to progress and improve himself.

Stay away from the stop gaps and statement signings.

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:49 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Possibly.. imagine if he picked up the UEFA Cup and walked because he knows he can't do it..
Possible.

We don't know what's going on behind the scenes

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:58 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Great signing, hungry young player, no ego, desperate to progress and improve himself.

Stay away from the stop gaps and statement signings.
Muy interesante leer

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...ghlight=bailly

Unread 14-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Sparky***

Why would we need a summer clearout? Andyroo and the rest of the absolute dangers on the match thread are telling us that any old moron could walk the league with this squad.

I think we should keep all of these really reliable performers and get giggsy in as manager to just shout "the united way" over and over at them in training, then they'll all magically be brilliant.

Unread 14-05-2017, 09:03 PM
The Stella Fella

DDG will go

Would get rid of

Jones
Shaw
Rooney

Cant see Carrick & Zlatan returning

Darmian not the best but I d keep this summer as he can cover RB/LB until replacements established. He will also keep Fellaini and Blind I reckon for at least the next 12 months as cover for a few positions as he cannot get rid of 8 and replace 8 all at once. Would keep Young as he will play anywhere he is asked to and just does his best

I d go for oblak, Van Dijk, along with a LB, CM, CF and a RW/RF

Other than that we ll be ok I reckon

Unread 14-05-2017, 09:18 PM
rebelcountyred

Out
DDG
Smalling
Darmian
Zlat
Mhikitaryan
Rooney
In
Replacement keeper
Hames
Tierney
Dier
Belotti

Shaw and Young are injured so won't be off but I think shaw was a certainty to go. Regarding including Mhikitaryan as an out, i don't think Jose is convinced and if the rumours are true about James I can see a number 10 leaving to make way. Personally I hope I am wrong.

Unread 14-05-2017, 09:21 PM
jem

wouldn't get rid of anyone until I know who is coming in.

Unread 14-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Closed Thread