United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
The money's a gimme Wayne, but please, have some dignity.

Fwiw, didn't quite live up to his promise but was a £#%&!ing good player.

Some acknowledgment to the support might've been appreciated instead of pointing skywards or blowing kisses to Kai/other weird name?

Had some great times but no warmth. You made your bed pal...

Cheers
ouch

fwiw i disagree with the OP.

if we get by celta on thursday then players will need resting in the run-in, and the last game of the season is at home to palace 3 days before the final.

Unread 08-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I often wonder why I've fallen out of love with Football over the last few years, then I remember that there are self appointed 'experts' who call themselves things like Statman Dave who have hijacked the sport & turned it into a self righteous, judgemental, statistic based, intellectual pursuit via the medium of 'streams' ..& I think to myself, maybe that kinda thing is part of the reason.

:cringe:
coming from you and the shite you've dribbled out and made everyone else cringe over the flabby £#%&!er, five years past his use by date, I'll take that as a a compliment.

Unread 08-05-2017, 12:03 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
coming from you and the shite you've dribbled out and made everyone else cringe over the flabby £#%&!er, five years past his use by date, I'll take that as a a compliment.

Unread 08-05-2017, 12:24 PM
pc6090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Long spells without playing can not be helping to be fair. Even in his pomp he needed to play his way into form after a break. He might have enough remaining to have a decent season or 2 at one of the midtable PL clubs.

Might.
so he's not leaving then?

Unread 08-05-2017, 12:26 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc6090
so he's not leaving then?

Unread 08-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Buck

Quote:
I often wonder why I've fallen out of love with Football over the last few years, then I remember that there are self appointed 'experts' who call themselves things like Statman Dave who have hijacked the sport & turned it into a self righteous, judgemental, statistic based, intellectual pursuit via the medium of 'streams' ..& I think to myself, maybe that kinda thing is part of the reason.

:cringe:

Trying to make football a science

Unread 08-05-2017, 12:40 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
What a boring little tit.
He's the kind of kid at school who wouldn't play Football at break time if it was raining in case his trousers got dirty.

A whole breed of the @#%&!s who discovered Football via Champ Manager.
Never kicked a ball in their lives. Fact.

Unread 08-05-2017, 12:47 PM
Sapien

He won't be leaving until his contract expires unfortunately. Why would he? He must know he's finished.

We should, however, sue Moyes for negligence for giving him the contract.

Unread 08-05-2017, 12:51 PM
goldfinger II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
The worst part about Yesterday is that he made at least 2 challenges that a player of his experience must have known were surefire bookings, it was like he was trying to get sent off, the second worst part was that he wasn't even sharp enough to connect with them.
If they're the tackles I'm thinking of, I think he made those challenges because he didn't want to follow the opponent down the pitch.

Unread 08-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
If they're the tackles I'm thinking of, I think he made those challenges because he didn't want to follow the opponent down the pitch.
Well that strobe that followed him around does make it tough to get back.

Unread 08-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
hang on, get the ball on left side midfield, stop, take 5 touches, and then float it towards the right touchline ...

hmm, sounds familiar.

Unread 08-05-2017, 01:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
he was shit yesterday yes, but my favourite undeniable Rooney stat is the 252 goals.
I bloody love goals.
I couldn't care less about heat-maps & arrows scribbled on a Football pitch by a £#%&!ing bore.
I bet there's a big £#%&!ing heat map on your rooney duvet though

Unread 08-05-2017, 01:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
he was shit yesterday yes, but my favourite undeniable Rooney stat is the 252 goals.
I bloody love goals.
I couldn't care less about heat-maps & arrows scribbled on a Football pitch by a £#%&!ing bore.
statman dave has never seen a live Premier league goal.....

File along side lads on here who've never seen united if it wasn't a friendly or testimonial..

Unread 08-05-2017, 01:32 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

Unread 08-05-2017, 01:33 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

Unread 08-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Tronics

Quote:
I bloody love goals.
Agreed!

As bad as Rooneg was no-one will back on his career and mention his £#%&!ing heat map goals goals and more goals are what matters just a shame his body couldn't keep up

Unread 08-05-2017, 01:44 PM
dunk

Part of me wants him to leave so we can stop giving him shit and bemoaning his presence on the pitch and go back to enjoying the years he was good.

Part of me just wants to stop having to watch him play It's sad.

Unread 08-05-2017, 01:49 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Part of me wants him to leave so we can stop giving him shit and bemoaning his presence on the pitch and go back to enjoying the years he was good.

This.

Unread 08-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

is that not the same part?

Unread 08-05-2017, 01:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
is that not the same part?
Not quite. One is anger, one sorrow
Closed Thread