United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
So this is what, the 15th or so player we're getting this summer? Hell of a team next year
This summer is going to be unbearable

Unread 02-05-2017, 10:53 PM
woody78

Mbappe ba duba dop
Ba du bop, Ba du dop
Ba du bop, Ba du dop
Ba du, yeah

Unread 02-05-2017, 10:53 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Bet he's dying to get out of Madrid.
Europa cup is where the big boys want to be

Seriously though offer him a shit load of cash and you never know....

Unread 02-05-2017, 10:54 PM
ZiggyStardust

Transfer market is ridiculous these days

A young kid has a great few months is now valued at 120 million euro

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:00 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Will also be tough for the lad to go Europa when you've been breezing the CL latters.

But let's dream. If we can keep hold of Martial, sack Mou, sign Mbappe and get Rashford going it could be a crazy frontline in a 4-3-3
20, 19 and 18 in a Mourinho side?

White text bastard

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Cool

White texted you up a treat there, haven't I pal?

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:04 PM
Alan

Fair play pal, you have. Whiter than your TV screen after a van gaal interview that was.

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:07 PM
S/Side.Red

No need for that.

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:08 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No United games should help a bit.

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:08 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Yep

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:22 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:

honestly, just for the bants & meltdowns I hope Fellaini & Rooney both start the first game next season while we're still chasing transfer dreams.

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:42 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

honestly, just for the bants & meltdowns I hope Fellaini & Rooney both start the first game next season while we're still chasing transfer dreams.

Unread 03-05-2017, 12:13 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I can't wait.

I'm not really arsed what happens either way so it makes it so much more bearable

Mourinho seems way better in the transfer market than some of our previous mongs so I don't think it will be too bad at all. He is a meticulous planner and had his list of targets drawn up a few months ago.

Unread 03-05-2017, 12:16 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I can't wait.

I'm not really arsed what happens either way so it makes it so much more bearable

Mourinho seems way better in the transfer market than some of our previous mongs so I don't think it will be too bad at all. He is a meticulous planner and had his list of targets drawn up a few months ago.
I've no doubt Mourinho has drawn up a list. The only problem? He's handing that list to a £#%&!ing moron in Ed Woodward.

It's like drawing up your shopping list and handing it to a chimp and expecting him to go to Tesco and get it for you. He'll end up just coming home with the trolley.

Unread 03-05-2017, 12:19 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I've no doubt Mourinho has drawn up a list. The only problem? He's handing that list to a £#%&!ing moron in Ed Woodward.

It's like drawing up your shopping list and handing it to a chimp and expecting him to go to Tesco and get it for you. He'll end up just coming home with the trolley.
ffs.

I know what you're saying but last summer went well in the sense that he got all of his targets. Can't imagine we will get everyone on the first list this summer but he will have backups.

Unread 03-05-2017, 12:28 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
ffs.

I know what you're saying but last summer went well in the sense that he got all of his targets. Can't imagine we will get everyone on the first list this summer but he will have backups.
Last summer? Mkhitaryan wouldn't go anywhere but United, insisted on coming here. Zlatan? On a free, made his own move.

Bailly, nobody had really heard of tbh but apparently Jose sweet talked him into signing for us instead of City.

And we horrendously over paid for Pogba. There isn't another football club in the world who would have dropped £89m on him. Any idiot can go to a club and offer them world record fees.

This summer we need players but the most important thing is that they are the RIGHT players. I'm not arsed about dropping another £#%&!ing world record fee on Griezmann or whoever... we need to invest smart. Whatever happened to getting a Chicharito or an Evra or a Vidic or a Solskjaer? Do we even have a functioning scouting network?

Unread 03-05-2017, 12:32 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Do we even have a functioning scouting network?
Nah but you should offer your services given your extensive football knowledge

Unread 03-05-2017, 12:34 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Nah but you should offer your services given your extensive football knowledge
I have great youtube resources tbh.

oh and go stick your head in a tumble drier you arse

Unread 03-05-2017, 12:38 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Last summer? Mkhitaryan wouldn't go anywhere but United, insisted on coming here. Zlatan? On a free, made his own move.

Bailly, nobody had really heard of tbh but apparently Jose sweet talked him into signing for us instead of City.

And we horrendously over paid for Pogba. There isn't another football club in the world who would have dropped £89m on him. Any idiot can go to a club and offer them world record fees.

This summer we need players but the most important thing is that they are the RIGHT players. I'm not arsed about dropping another £#%&!ing world record fee on Griezmann or whoever... we need to invest smart. Whatever happened to getting a Chicharito or an Evra or a Vidic or a Solskjaer? Do we even have a functioning scouting network?
That's down to Mourinho, not Woodward.

Last summer those 4 targets were Mourinho's first choices. That was my point. Woodward delivered tbf.

Unread 03-05-2017, 12:39 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
I have great youtube resources tbh.

oh and go stick your head in a tumble drier you arse
Closed Thread