United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2017, 03:36 PM
Coracao

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
christ. Looks slow, fairly static and misses a lot of chances. Right up Mourinho's shitty little street then.
Other than having a decent turn of pace, one of the highest conversion rates in Europe and having good movement, you are probably correct.

Unread 22-04-2017, 03:41 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Scarlet at centre back

New 2 football pal?

She's a no.10
You're right.

Nippy little Kunis on the wing though

Unread 22-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
That's actually a quality side despite the bizarre formatting.
quality formatting despite the bizarre side

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
When Ruud left we didn't buy a replacement though. Saha was doing well but was always a fitness risk. It was mainly about letting Rooney and Ronaldo flourish. Bet lots of people at the time wanted more attacking reinforcements.

Rashford has had most of the season on the wing. Now we will get an idea of where he's at in his development. We should learn a lot across these last ten games.

Like I say I would add another forward. Plus Jose said Chicharito would have 20 goals from the bench this season so it shouldn't be hard to get someone who can offer that support.
not necessarily. there could be nothing much on most of the games unless we win the derby and even then one slip from us and it'll be over in the league ...

we already pretty much know all we need to about his ability to deliver in cups and to operate to an exceptional level within a tactical masterclass in one-off games

Unread 22-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Other than having a decent turn of pace, one of the highest conversion rates in Europe and having good movement, you are probably correct.
I was taking the Piss as you're more than aware but seriously is he actually any good? Is he honestly good enough for united?

Would love Ruud at his peak. What a player he was. Off the chart kind of footballer.

Unread 22-04-2017, 04:29 PM
Coracao

Quote:
I was taking the Piss as you're more than aware but seriously is he actually any good? Is he honestly good enough for united?

Would love Ruud at his peak. What a player he was. Off the chart kind of footballer.
IMO, yes. He has all the attributes to succeed and will be going on to far bigger things than Torino.

I've only bigged up a couple of players from that league in the last few years, the other two (Sanchez and Dybala) didn't turn out too bad

Unread 22-04-2017, 04:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
I think the joke has run its course mate.
Just wait until Spurs actually win something

Unread 22-04-2017, 04:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Yeah just want pace and trickery up front. I'd love Bernardo Silva too. have done since seeing him in the Euro u21s a few years back. Thoughts on him?
Wouldn't say no

Monaco do have that nice blend of pace and power and then the added silkyness of Silva and Lemar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
quality formatting despite the bizarre side

not necessarily. there could be nothing much on most of the games unless we win the derby and even then one slip from us and it'll be over in the league ...

we already pretty much know all we need to about his ability to deliver in cups and to operate to an exceptional level within a tactical masterclass in one-off games
Those games against City, Arsenal and Spurs will always mean at least something surely. Southampton will want payback for Wembley. Burnley Sunday isn't an easy game. If Rashford really shines I think it could have a big impact on the thinking this summer.

Unread 22-04-2017, 05:08 PM
sudored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Winter

Portman
Johanssen
Riley
Adams

Knightley
Kunis

Upton
Beckinsale
Kerr
Belluci
No Brook

Unread 22-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Those games against City, Arsenal and Spurs will always mean at least something surely. Southampton will want payback for Wembley. Burnley Sunday isn't an easy game. If Rashford really shines I think it could have a big impact on the thinking this summer.
of course but once this manager is focussed just on the uefa he will not be showing his hand at some meaningless game at spurs a few days before it, for example ...

doubt rashford will even play that much if top 4 is gone, but if he does it'll likely be at least partly a bit cloak and dagger.

wouldn't surprise me one bit if rashford is on the bench tomorrow and shaw not even on the bench. the shift rashford put in thursday night was immense, and shaw looked £#%&!ed. big game on thursday coming up ;-}

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudored
No Brook
she's the physio

Unread 22-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Zorg

Quote:
No Brook
No end product

Unread 22-04-2017, 09:54 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
1 Degea 2 Valencia / sidibe
3 bailly. 4 mbodji. 5 mendy.
6 pogba. 7 bakayoko 8 miki
9 rashford 10 lukuaku 11 mbappe
fully support the fume that would happen across the nation were Manchester United to field nine black players in the starting 11

Unread 22-04-2017, 09:58 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
No Brook
She has her knockers

Unread 23-04-2017, 12:58 AM
MagnificentSeven

de gea

valencia
bailly
rojo
shaw

rabiot
herrera

mkhitaryan
pogba
griezmann

rashford

rabiot to wear the number 8, griezmann 7 and rashford 10.

Unread 23-04-2017, 06:14 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
de gea

valencia
bailly
rojo
shaw

rabiot
herrera

mkhitaryan
pogba
griezmann

rashford

rabiot to wear the number 8, griezmann 7 and rashford 10.
Rabiot is a decent shout

Unread 23-04-2017, 01:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
The Monaco vice president adds: “With the 2018 World Cup, Bernardo Silva, Kylian Mbappé & Thomas Lemar have decided they don’t want to leave.”
So.. Bakayoko or Fabinho maybe, no other Monaco players on the wish list this summer

Unread 23-04-2017, 01:31 PM
Sapien

Unread 23-04-2017, 02:42 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Based the assumption DdG goes to Madrid and Kroos is part of the deal.

Oblak or Donnarumma

Valencia
Bailly
Alderwierald
Shaw

Bakayoko or Fabinho
Kroos
Pogba

Miki
Rashford or Martial
Griezmann

Unread 15-05-2017, 03:39 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Tielemans? Was he really that impressive in the Europa ties?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Supposed to be on his way to Monaco
Apparently its done and he'll sign when the window opens

Good move for him tbf.

Unread 15-05-2017, 03:52 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
So.. Bakayoko or Fabinho maybe, no other Monaco players on the wish list this summer
Benjamin Mendy is a must have imho.

Unread 15-05-2017, 04:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Apparently its done and he'll sign when the window opens

Good move for him tbf.
£21m, apparently. Potentially a bargain that.
Closed Thread