United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2017, 10:54 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

why is anyone interested in the opinions of some bedroom dwelling chelsea fan about things he's not qualified to talk about

not £#%&!ing reading that shit

Unread 15-04-2017, 11:13 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Really isnt
Whooosh

Unread 15-04-2017, 11:49 PM
gav81

Ok, best response goes to jem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Which says it all about how shit the rest have been.

For anyone wondering about the relevance of a Chelsea fan, said individual had six years of Mourinho managing their club - which probably provides more insight than most of us took notice before he arrived at United.

Unread 16-04-2017, 12:23 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by gav81
Ok, best response goes to jem...

Which says it all about how shit the rest have been.

For anyone wondering about the relevance of a Chelsea fan, said individual had six years of Mourinho managing their club - which probably provides more insight than most of us took notice before he arrived at United.
and in what capacity did he work under mourihno giving him any extra insight that makes this bullshit worth reading

£#%&! off

Unread 16-04-2017, 12:41 AM
gav81

@thenorthwillriseagain

It's the same as we would be more qualified than most football fans to give an informed opinion on Moyes or Van Gaal. If you don't get it, you don't get it. But the OP isn't a dig at United if that's what you're thinking - it's quite objective.

Unread 16-04-2017, 01:03 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
@thenorthwillriseagain

It's the same as we would be more qualified than most football fans to give an informed opinion on Moyes or Van Gaal. If you don't get it, you don't get it. But the OP isn't a dig at United if that's what you're thinking - it's quite objective.
i don't give enough of a £#%&! to begin looking at his opinion

sad dads are ruining football

Unread 16-04-2017, 01:44 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Too often do the likes of United and CFC face low block, defensive teams and that's where his teams seem to struggle to create high quality chances. His teams still create chances, but not many of them are of high quality.
Given some of the absolute sitters we've missed this season there's no point reading past this point.

And there's no way a Chelsea fan would have the motivation to write that. Similar in length to a number of gav81 posts. Any chance this Chelsea fan signed off saying Keane should be manager?

Quote:
@thenorthwillriseagain

It's the same as we would be more qualified than most football fans to give an informed opinion on Moyes or Van Gaal.
So this guy represents the view of all Chelsea fans then? If he's a Chelsea fan he's a sad @#%&!.

Unread 16-04-2017, 08:47 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
implements the juego de posicion/positional play....

The trequad enata is a really interesting position and something Mourinho needs to work on...

Unread 16-04-2017, 09:00 AM
puressence

Love how sparkles starts name checking mid 90s chelsea players , his team b4 1999 the #@&%!

Unread 16-04-2017, 09:15 AM
gav81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Given some of the absolute sitters we've missed this season there's no point reading past this point.

And there's no way a Chelsea fan would have the motivation to write that. Similar in length to a number of gav81 posts. Any chance this Chelsea fan signed off saying Keane should be manager?
We have missed some sitters but we have also struggled to create as many clear openings as we should.

Haha I don't need to impersonate a Chelsea fan to back Keano to manage United.

Unread 16-04-2017, 09:59 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
@thenorthwillriseagain

It's the same as we would be more qualified than most football fans to give an informed opinion on Moyes or Van Gaal. If you don't get it, you don't get it.
But the OP isn't a dig at United if that's what you're thinking - it's quite objective.
it'd be a bit weird if we were slagging Moyes or Van Gaal off and they were the most successful managers in our history though.

Which tells me you're either a poor WUM or just simple.

Unread 16-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Child of Darkness

Interesting POV .

Not sure I agree with all of it . But his basic point that Jose sets his teams up a bit like an old school Italian team - really solid at the back and reliant on genius up front rather than breaking a team down is correct IMO

Unread 16-04-2017, 10:36 AM
gav81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Interesting POV .

Not sure I agree with all of it . But his basic point that Jose sets his teams up a bit like an old school Italian team - really solid at the back and reliant on genius up front rather than breaking a team down is correct IMO
Thank you for saving my sanity

Unread 16-04-2017, 10:39 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Gav,

I think it's just if it was an original thought or post by yourself it would have been welcomed more....

You've posted a thread from another forum written by a Chelsea fan...

There's two opportunities here for you to get the discussion you require (maybe three)

Reply on the forum you found it
Take it to a Chelsea forum
Pm Siders..

It's very tactic heavy and almost mostly a crock of wordy shit..

But that's my advice...

#KeepGaving

Unread 16-04-2017, 11:03 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Gav,

I think it's just if it was an original thought or post by yourself it would have been welcomed more....

You've posted a thread from another forum written by a Chelsea fan...

There's two opportunities here for you to get the discussion you require (maybe three)

Reply on the forum you found it
Take it to a Chelsea forum
Pm Siders..

It's very tactic heavy and almost mostly a crock of wordy shit..

But that's my advice...

#KeepGaving

#keepexisting #blessed #heisrisen

Unread 16-04-2017, 11:04 AM
andyroo

Didn't get further than the preposterous assertion that loads of our goals come from set pieces or crosses. Well for starters what loads of goals, but also our set pieces and crosses are utter £#%&!.

You'd think with all the practice we've had desperately lobbing in cross after cross chasing a late winner or equaliser we might have improved a bit, but no they're just getting worse.

So £#%&! off renty #@&%!, you know £#%&! all about United.

Unread 16-04-2017, 11:04 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Don't expect actual debate on here mate way too many trolls , top reds pretend experts and general nob heads .

This place is like a school playground most days .

Unread 16-04-2017, 03:23 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Don't expect actual debate on here mate way too many trolls , top reds pretend experts and general nob heads .

This place is like a school playground most days .
Hark at Mr Browntongue.

Unread 16-04-2017, 05:57 PM
History

Quote:
implements the juego de posicion/positional play
Until hazard and Costa get bossed.

£#%&! off.

Unread 16-04-2017, 05:58 PM
Pop

Hope the @#%&! has hanged himself after that.
Closed Thread